Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Alipay Funding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alipay Funding (5715 Views)

Chinese's Payment Fund Your Alipay Account Instantly @52 Naira / Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly / How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alipay Funding by iambakay(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please someone should help me fore I get into the wrong hands , I really someone who can help me fund my alipay , or if the person can tell me cheaper or easier way to use the alipay , have tried using GTB and ecobank naira master card but it isn't working . Please is there still something am missing although I haven't been able to verify my account
Re: Alipay Funding by iambakay(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please I need help urgently
Re: Alipay Funding by suchmuch: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Use payoneer card, thank me later
Re: Alipay Funding by iambakay(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
How do I get a payoneer
Re: Alipay Funding by eben123(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Alipay Funding by suchmuch: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
iambakay:
Please I need help urgently
be careful of people who give you contact details on Nairaland..... All the info you seek in on the internet

Just sign up for payoneer account... Your cards will be shipped to you
Re: Alipay Funding by iambakay(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
eben123:
send me a whatsapp message bro. 08171050192, I have someone that can help
okay I will do that
Re: Alipay Funding by iambakay(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
suchmuch:
be careful of people who give you contact details on Nairaland..... All the info you seek in on the internet

brov I already created the account , please how do I request for a card and and find that payoneer account
Re: Alipay Funding by eben123(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
@Suchmuch, I get what you meant buh note that we all on nairaland ain't the same, am into importation and alipay is what I use in paying my Chinese suppliers, Tho I don't own one,i have some one that I credit in naira and he sends to my supplier alipay account and as for payoneer, getting a payoneer card isn't as easy as it was before, I have ordered over 6 payoneer card and I know how it works...initially once you sign up for payoneer card, you will be emailed that your card has been shipped buh now they don't shipped immediately anymore, you are to fund the account with small funds before they ship to Nigeria.... make your findings about this.... peace
Re: Alipay Funding by iambakay(m): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
eben123:
@Suchmuch, I get what you meant buh note that we all on nairaland ain't the same, am into importation and alipay is what I use in paying my Chinese suppliers, Tho I don't own one,i have some one that I credit in naira and he sends to my supplier alipay account and as for payoneer, getting a payoneer card isn't as easy as it was before, I have ordered over 6 payoneer card and I know how it works...initially once you sign up for payoneer card, you will be emailed that your card has been shipped buh now they don't shipped immediately anymore, you are to fund the account with small funds before they ship to Nigeria.... make your findings about this.... peace
bros chill , please you both should please join hands together to help me ,so I will be able to learn from both parties .Mr eben123 have sent you a message on WhatsApp
Re: Alipay Funding by eben123(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
iambakay:
bros chill , please you both should please join hands together to help me ,so I will be able to learn from both parties .Mr eben123 have sent you a message on WhatsApp
I got no issue with him bro, just trying to clear myself.... Brotherly love exist here bro!!! �

1 Like

Re: Alipay Funding by SirLakes: 3:16am On Nov 09, 2017
[s]initially once you sign up for payoneer card, you will be emailed that your card has been shipped buh now they don't shipped immediately anymore, you are to fund the account with small funds before they ship to Nigeria.[/s]

Payoneer is absolutely free, unless you want an expedite shipping of your card.

Payoneer card only takes about 2-3week to get to Nigeria.

Read>> How To Apply and Get Your Payooner Card In Nigeria
Re: Alipay Funding by suchmuch: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
SirLakes:
[s]initially once you sign up for payoneer card, you will be emailed that your card has been shipped buh now they don't shipped immediately anymore, you are to fund the account with small funds before they ship to Nigeria.[/s]

Payoneer is absolutely free, unless you want an expedite shipping of your card.

Payoneer card only takes about 2-3week to get to Nigeria.

Read>> How To Apply and Get Your Payooner Card In Nigeria
exactly bro
Re: Alipay Funding by eben123(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
hello bro, kindly send me a message on whatsapp as soon as you get this, lost your number...

1 Like

Re: Alipay Funding by ijeezlux(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
iambakay:
Please someone should help me fore I get into the wrong hands , I really someone who can help me fund my alipay , or if the person can tell me cheaper or easier way to use the alipay , have tried using GTB and ecobank naira master card but it isn't working . Please is there still something am missing although I haven't been able to verify my account

please can I use unverified alipay to buy from 1688.com
Re: Alipay Funding by iambakay(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
ijeezlux:

please can I use unverified alipay to buy from 1688.com
no sir it won't work , you will need to verify it ,verifying it is a very difficult task so you can get a scam free person with a verified account to help you make the payment .
Re: Alipay Funding by bt2017(m): 1:06am On Jan 27, 2018
iambakay:
no sir it
won't work , you will need to verify it ,verifying it is a very difficult task so you can get a scam free person with a verified account to help you make the payment .
I am Chinese, I am in China, I can help you.
Re: Alipay Funding by bt2017(m): 1:07am On Jan 27, 2018
iambakay:
I am Chinese, I am in China, I can help you. whatsapp: +8618902790535
Re: Alipay Funding by ijeezlux(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
iambakay:
no sir it won't work , you will need to verify it ,verifying it is a very difficult task so you can get a scam free person with a verified account to help you make the payment .

thanks for your reply .. do you know anybody who can help me verify the Alipay account
Re: Alipay Funding by iambakay(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
ijeezlux:

thanks for your reply .. do you know anybody who can help me verify the Alipay account
no one can verify it except the person is having same you used to register that account and at the same time having a bank of China card, passport and China phone number
Re: Alipay Funding by ijeezlux(m): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
iambakay:
no one can verify it except the person is having same you used to register that account and at the same time having a bank of China card, passport and China phone number

na wa ooooooo. this one is a serious problem.... but please can I use the unverified alipay to send money to an individual In china
Re: Alipay Funding by iambakay(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2018
ijeezlux:

na wa ooooooo. this one is a serious problem.... but please can I use the unverified alipay to send money to an individual In china
no ooh you can't youmust verify it ooh
Re: Alipay Funding by cartwing: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
i have a verified wechat account, which i use to pay suppliers, if you want me to assist you inbox whatsap; 09068139821
Re: Alipay Funding by Chirowman(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2020
you can contact me for alipay funding,wchat funding ,suppliers payments and chinese bank payment .i will give you a fair rate trust me.
Re: Alipay Funding by Olagrace1: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
suchmuch:

Please i need your help on this to put me through, am finding it difficult to top up my alipay account. Nigeria master card can only do $100

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Distributor Of Always Sanitary Pad / How You Can Make 3-6k Daily On Social Media As A Side Hustle. / How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.