Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo (39905 Views)

DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University / Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) / Eniafè Momodu And Nana Otedola Chat At Lagos Fashion Week (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by LotusFan: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
safarigirl:
I don't even like the Kardashians, but don't insult them.

That family has an empire, these ones are just living off daddy's money

Who said anything about liking the Kardashians

Nana Otedola (their mum) owns Garment Care amongst other businesses. Yes, Femi Otedola is wealthy but they are not running around like Paris Hilton doing nothing but spend his money. Their mum has pushed them to pursue their interests and attempt to make an empire for themselves in the process. That’s good parenting.

Cuppy has a degree in business and economics from Kings college and graduated from NY university with a masters degree in music.

No scandals, or any other nastiness but hard work, focus and a perhaps a few strings pulled by Daddy.

I know of several young ladies whose parents are not even as rich as the Otedolas but spend their time and money sniffing crack, doing plastic surgery, hopping from one club to another and one man to another.

So please don’t hate, appreciate.

4 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by alan056: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
No one notice there's something wrong with her breasts?
Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by ikukuhero: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In the words of Sean 'Jay-Z' Carter; "You can pay for school but you can't buy class".

Wealth isn't class,
Class is innate.

The Otedolas may have money; but they lack true class.

I lost all respect for Femi the moment Cuppy ridiculed him by dating a mere footballer.
Then the 'other one' worsened it by dating a scarecrow.

You're full of negativity and hate!

3 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by Emity007(m): 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In the words of Sean 'Jay-Z' Carter; "You can pay for school but you can't buy class".

Wealth isn't class,
Class is innate.

I lost all respect for Femi the moment Cuppy ridiculed him by dating a mere footballer.
you see how misconstrued your mindset can be...just like and stop hating
Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by OfficialSam(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
safarigirl:
I don't even like the Kardashians, but don't insult them.

That family has an empire, these ones are just living off daddy's money

What is this one saying?
It's obvious u don't know that the kardashians are also living from the wealth which was left by the late father.

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 08, 2017
NOk by Alara. kiss

Lovely, artsy restaurant.

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2017
LotusFan:
I just love how Cuppy subtly but consistently promotes African art!!!

We now have our very own Nigerian Kardashians. smiley

Of course the Otedolas (Especially their mum) have more to offer.

She is more like Paris Hilton dn Kim kardashian. Rich family, reality show, dj. It's like she's patterning her life after her.
Kim and her mum are more of opportunists.

What a role model to have though. I think cuppy needs to discover herself & leave the 2000's behind. She seems stuck in her teenage years, living her teen dreams.
Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by Organizer111222(m): 1:10am On Nov 08, 2017
All I see is colour riot
Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by Greystone: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wealth isn't class,
Class is innate.

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by Olatara(f): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This guy is something else.

Wealth isn't class,
Class is innate.

Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by oshaosha2014(m): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2017
hnm! awon aye! because of 'class' they should not live their lives again. they should not feel human, act human, make mistakes, make wrong choices, learn from them, because of class abi. you should be happy that they can be themselves despite all the wealth. However, same you will still talk when they put all the CLASSroom on their head. OLOFO. BUSYBODY. MIND YA BUSINESS.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wealth isn't class,
Class is innate.

Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by oshaosha2014(m): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2017
hnm! awon aye! because of 'class' they should not live their lives again. they should not feel human, act human, make mistakes, make wrong choices, learn from them, because of class abi. you should be happy that they can be themselves despite all the wealth. However, same you will still talk when they put all the CLASSroom on their head. OLOFO. BUSYBODY. MIND YA BUSINESS.

You wey get class I am very sure you don't even shit, as in, go to toilet to poopoo.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wealth isn't class,
Class is innate.

Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by safarigirl(f): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2017
LotusFan:

Who said anything about liking the Kardashians

Nana Otedola (their mum) owns Garment Care amongst other businesses. Yes, Femi Otedola is wealthy but they are not running around like Paris Hilton doing nothing but spend his money. Their mum has pushed them to pursue their interests and attempt to make an empire for themselves in the process. That’s good parenting.

Cuppy has a degree in business and economics from Kings college and graduated from NY university with a masters degree in music.

No scandals, or any other nastiness but hard work, focus and a perhaps a few strings pulled by Daddy.

I know of several young ladies whose parents are not even as rich as the Otedolas but spend their time and money sniffing crack, doing plastic surgery, hopping from one club to another and one man to another.

So please don’t hate, appreciate.
it wasn't hate.

You were they one that compared them to the Kardashians, once again, a moot comparison

Find some other family that hasn't made a career out of a scandal. That is the real business sense and a degree cannot give you that.

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by safarigirl(f): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2017
OfficialSam:

What is this one saying?
It's obvious u don't know that the kardashians are also living from the wealth which was left by the late father.
Rob Kardashian that died of brain cancer in 2004? You think the money would not have finished by now even if they were living off that?

Do you know how many endorsement contracts Kim alone has? Not to talk of their clothing line and other such ventures. Did you know any of them before the Ray J scandal? Kim was even working for Paris Hilton as her PA before that scandal, where was Rob's money then? Can Cuppy work as anyone's PA?

Like I said, I don't like the Kardashians for anything, but they deserve their respect for where they have gotten in life despite the scandals.

PS: Paris also went into music and Reality shows like Cuppy is doing now, she even had a really nice song then, so, don't slam her as if she didn't try. Cuppy is actually following Paris' path

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by kokoA(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wealth isn't class,
Class is innate.

you wey get class, hope say no be agbo seller you dey date sha lipsrsealed #ButThatsNoneaOfMyBusinessSha
Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by YelloweWest: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2017
JuanDeDios:

You're right at bolded. But losing respect for someone because his daughters chose to date footballers and musicians shows you have a very twisted view of class.
The quality of your kids in a huge way defines who u are as a person...

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by Assassin101: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2017
are they adopted? their mum looks beautifully different
Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by NeuroBoss(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wealth isn't class,
Class is innate.

You are the most stupid person on here.

More stupid are those who encourage these peurile posts of yours.
Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by JuanDeDios: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
YelloweWest:

The quality of your kids in a huge way defines who u are as a person...
Before we address your statement above, please prove the following.

1. Dating a footballer is proof of poor taste, poor upbringing or poor judgement.
2. Dating a musician is proof of poor taste, poor upbringing or poor judgement.

Thank you.
Re: Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo by whizbee(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wealth isn't class,
Class is innate.

So dating someone with a lesser riches under-classifies you? SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) / Zubby Michael Receives Award From Northern Youth Peace Ambassadors (Photo,Video) / Eucharia Anunobi Preaches In A Church In Sweden (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.