Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop (1659 Views)

Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2017
grin

Flop or nah...Please dont forget to post pishures of the party here grin grin
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Genea(f): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2017
All of u wishing it to be a flop are mad, cos ur lives are miserable, u r now looking for the downfall of others. Stupid set of frustrated animals, don't go and get a life. Ndi ara.
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tahra and Queensekzy oya popcorn has shown cheesy

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
lefulefu:
Tahra and Queensekzy oya popcorn has shown cheesy
cheesycheesy Oya chop kiss kiss
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tahra:
cheesycheesy Oya chop kiss kiss
grin grin grin grin

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin
Ya evil! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tahra:
Ya evil! grin cheesy
grin grin grin

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin
cheesycheesy Bad market.grin
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tahra:
cheesycheesy Bad market.grin
hahahacheesy
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by yanshDoctor: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
YanshDoctor what do you think?
i no join oh
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
yanshDoctor:
i no join oh
wish me a happy birthday and I love your moniker
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by yanshDoctor: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
wish me a happy birthday and I love your moniker
lol happy birthday brother. i never knew today is your birthday oh.

1 Like

Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:
This is bad oooo! Prophet DrinkLimca, you've gat something to say?

Btw, Evil arrow go back to your sender (Op). cheesy grin tongue
It will be a success.
Re: Third Edition Of The NAIRALAND Party Might Be A Flop by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Genea:
All of u wishing it to be a flop are mad, cos ur lives are miserable, u r now looking for the downfall of others. Stupid set of frustrated animals, don't go and get a life. Ndi ara.
Maami...chillcheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Can't Perform Sexually? How To Know Them / This Ladies Sudden Body Transformation After 1 Year Of Squats Has Got People Tal / Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep – Pat Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.