Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) (57893 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by Islie: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
By Rumbidzai Chingoveza,

A CHEATING Mbare woman’s sex chats have been exposed with indications that she pimps several women for clients.

Mildred Tsvanhi’s, 37, chats were exposed by her sister-in-law when she left her phone while going to seek medical attention.

Mildred is married to Andrew Mhumhi, 42, and she left the phone in the hands of her sister-in-law Prudent Mhumhi as she visited the clinic.

Chats with several men and her nude pictures sent to the several men were exposed as Prudent went through her phone.

She also acted as a facilitator for dating between several other men and women.

Mildred said she was single and she could not categorically cheat on her ex-husband.

“I’m no longer with Andrew. How can I cheat on my ex-husband? We separated in June this year,” she said.

Andrew and his sister, however, had a different tale saying the two were married but Mildred had moved out of the house.

“She is my wife and I customarily married her in 2002 at her home area in Chiweshe and I do not have any pending arrears with my in-laws.

“I cannot even explain why my wife chose to move out from the family house we used to stay from the day we got married.

“In the chats I found out that she was dating Raymond Manjoro manager at Mwamuka Service Station where I’m also employed as a general hand.

“Uyu ndiye munhu anyanyondirwadza pavanhu vese handidi kunyepa. I’m always with him every day at work, we eat and have beers together but I never knew kuti aiseva pandosevawo.

“He was in a habit of buying expensive food and gifts for my children whenever they passed by at work, “There is Madzibaba Canaan Dzviti who owns a shrine in Epworth where my wife is always going for prayers.

“There is Admire who is based in South Africa, Judah and Brighton, these ones I don’t know them.

“She was now giving me sex once a week. Ndikazama kumubata aindikandira ruoko kwakadaro ndaishaya kuti zvorevei.

“I then proceeded to Civil Court where I was then told that my case cannot be heard in court because we do not have a registered marriage. So they urged me to go back to the village where I married her and see the chief to handle the matter,” he said.

Prudent Mhumhi sister to Andrew confirmed the mishap:
“It is true that my sister-in-law was going out with seven different men which we saw with our own eyes in her mobile phone.

“She was sending them her nude pictures but we paid lobola for her not knowing we have brought pfambi mumusha.

“Our brother used to tell us that he was being denied sex with her and we thought he lied but takazopererwa kuona mukadzi wedu achiendesa ma pictures kuvamwe varume asina kusimira.

“It also came to our attention that she is in the business of hunting men for other women in return for cash,” she said.

Raymond Manjoro could not be reached for comment as his phone went unanswered.

http://hmetro.co.zw/cheating-with-7-men/

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by myners007: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
She should feature in Guiness Book of world record

4 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by medexico(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
7 oh Lord
How does she survive?

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by Mexzy4sho(m): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ahhh. Aunty 7, only you? Chai

2 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by aldexrio(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by contactmorak: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by dessz(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
7 dïcks undecided grin
1 put am inside the cunny,
no.2 put am for inside nyash
no.3 put am for mouth
no.4 put am for the left ear grin grin grin
no.5 put am for right ear wink
no.6 and 7 share the nose. grin wink cheesy grin

I'm gouging my eyes, nothing left to see in dis world.

12 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by sukkot: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
shocked she got niggas, in different area code, area code. i got niggas, i got niggasssss in different area code, area code

4 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by Hunry: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
they are her coursemates

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is she not a nairalander?
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
7 kinni?
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by chronique(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oh boy! Suchie is a nympho. 7 men? What the Bleep? Mean, that chick is gangsta...
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by paulchineduN(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
U
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by Kufie(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nothing unusual here. That's how they are. I miss my Zimbabwean sidepiece Paida. Tiny but an expert rider angry

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Women ehn!
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Kenya and Zimbabwe women are raising the bars daily for our Naija women. Mbanu! Naija women can't match them.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by shortgun(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
fear women
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by fxjunkie(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
7 men ?.
See horse oooooooh shocked

Thanks ladies for having ass
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by Slaveman343: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Very predictable comments loading...

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Where is Okorocha? this Lady deserve a Statue

17 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Holly molly!seven whaaat? shocked *faints
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by bastien: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
She be champion
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by delugajackson: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Strange things are happening these days. Imagine, a married woman.

Sometimes I get scared about getting married because of stuffs like this.

2 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Zimbabwe and kenya are competing for headquarters of sexual perverts,dunno which one of them would head angry
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Okpekete carry me go ooo
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
This world is no longer a safe place for someone to get married to a woman.

Make God just destroy this world make everybody go rest jawe

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by Mznaett: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hmm... This is always the outcome if one's partner is not committed, honest, caring, considerate of his/her wants and needs, above all consisted. undecided
Re: Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
post something else Jor, too much fake news from Roberts Mugabe haven. let me be going Wink's!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.