Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha (41531 Views)

Presidential Election.so Sorry,south West Knows Nothing About Nigerian Politics / Thugs Didn't Allow Voters In Okota Isolo LGA Of Lag To Vote Because Most R Igbos / Ekiti-decides.. 2018 Alleged Result Of Ekiti-state Governoship Election So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2017
Truthbtold1:

Nigga stop lying for some useless 'like'.. You're bearly legal, you never participated in any election besides we're not expecting to see re.tar.ds at the polling unit. Inec does not make provision for such.

Yorubas are too desperate.
Its a simple fact, what has happened all this while We've been voting?
You said even if We vote or not, a leader must emerge, then its of no need of voting.
But bear in mind the peoples mandate is needed for anybody to be a winner of a particular state or country.
If a winner is declared at the expense of the people, then Nigeria is nothing but a lawless country.
Actually nothing but a zoo.
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2017
Xisnin:
Four things are bound to happen 1.Election will hold 2.People will vote 3.A winner will be declared 4.Ipob will cry again
lol bad boy,no contradiction,what u said is fact
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by deafeyez: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2017
mgbadike81:
I have been voting all my adult life and the condition of Anambra state and Nigeria have been getting worse instead of better. this times around, I'm boycotting because I can't continue been a fool for the benefit of polithieficians like Obiano,Peter obi,Tony Nwoye,gej etc.

Must u put GEJ n forget Buhari? Shay u don run nut.
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2017
Brugo:

Ipob is desperate for people to believe their lies. They started with threats now they are trying to reason with people. Meanwhile where is Kanu hiding?
You are absolutely correct, I'm listening to radio Biafra as we speak and they are now and seriously begging people not to vote after threatening before. They think ndi Anambra can be toyed with.
Kanu has been finally silenced forever after Buhari allowed him some time for him to display his madness
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=Obidikefidelis post=62178890]Pls if u ar with me, say All Hails Biafra [/qu
ote]We hear you, now go listen to radio Biafra
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2017
The people have the right to vote or not. If they successfully boycot this election, then a new era has began. It'll change a lot and improve a lot. It'll be one the greatest statements ever made in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2017
EricIyke:

How many rich Igbos will vote and how many are from Anambra?
If only the rich vote in Nigeria, then there won't be up to 20% election compliance.
Stop sounding delusional please.
How many IPOB miscreants are from Anambra even if they reside here? Go listen to radio Biafra now.
Lies and propaganda going on as we speak, ndi ala
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Whose they ipob and who is people....same way the are campaigning for people to vote and don't mind if ua ipob or not same way ipob is campaigning for people not to vote....but does it matter, let's see how it plays out unless of course the goverment told u they are scared of what the turn out might be
Speak English please, I couldn't decipher what you posted
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
You are absolutely correct, I'm listening to radio Biafra as we speak and they are now and seriously begging people not to vote after threatening before. They think ndi Anambra can be toyed with.
Kanu has been finally silenced forever after Buhari allowed him some time for him to display his madness

Am listening to Radio Biafra too, all I hear is people reasoning and rubbing mind together.
They are trying to talk sense into the people and give benefits and disadvantages of the boycot.
They are trying to make the people understand the future will be brighter if the boycot goes well.
Why must you lie?
Our people are backward.
We are same people crying of marginalization and bad leaders, We are same people complaining of hardship, We are Same people complaining of bad roads and underdevelopment.
Surprisingly, We are still same people campaigning and wishing to vote same people again cos of party affiliation and money.
We don't deserve Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Truthbtold1: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2017
EricIyke:

You said even if We vote or not, a leader must emerge, then its of no need of voting.
But bear in mind the peoples mandate is needed for anybody to be a winner of a particular state or country.
If a winner is declared at the expense of the people, then Nigeria is nothing but a lawless country.
What form of education do these people receive? angry you think the problem of this country are its leaders? Truth be told, the problem is actually YOU; People that reason like you, people that share your mindset, people that exhibit same character as yours, people that are uneducated like you, people that always wait for other people to figure and solve their problem. Tomorrow, YOU, will be next president and the cycle of 'bad leadership' continues, another YOU will be somewhere lamenting. Nigga change your mentality.
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2017
EricIyke:

Stay in your house and enjoy your ofe nsala and stop complaining and begging people not to vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Speak English please, I couldn't decipher what you posted

I guess u ve exhausted Ur points

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by PointB: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2017
There is no real benefit to the masses for voting in election in present state Nigeria.

If in doubt ask those who voted for the dullard.

Best we boycott all elections until system is changed.

Boycott the election and watch the politicians descend on themselves in court as the argue whether the election should be annulled or not.
Boycott elections and see people's power in displays.

Voting in Nigeria is pure waste of time and energy!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2017
EricIyke:
The people have the right to vote or not.
If they successfully boycot this election, then a new era has began.
It'll change a lot and improve a lot.
It'll be one the greatest statements ever made in Nigeria.
FYI, ndi Anambra are voting, remember when you guys said there would be no voting in Enugu and what happened later?
Even if there is 99.9% boycotting of the election in Anambra even if that is not possible no matter how hard IPOB tries to convince us, nobody will notice anything, not even the neighbouring states how much more the world.
99.9% boycott or not, election will still take place, people will vote, a winner announced and IPOB looks for another avenue for relevance.
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by mgbadike81: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2017
deafeyez:

Must u put GEJ n forget Buhari? Shay u don run nut.
can't you express yourself without resorting to insults?
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Obidikefidelis(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2017
What happen to radio biafra
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
FYI, ndi Anambra are voting, remember when you guys said there would be no voting in Enugu and what happened later?
Even if there is 99.9% boycotting of the election in Anambra even if that is not possible no matter how hard IPOB tries to convince us, nobody will notice anything, not even the neighbouring states how much more the world.
99.9% boycott or not, election will still take place, people will vote, a winner announced and IPOB looks for another avenue for relevance.

Don't wanna look into your tribe or anything although its possible you ain't even an Igbo, but I don't mind.
Nobody said election won't hold, election will hold but would be boycotted.
That's the only thing I am emphasising on bro.
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Stay in your house and enjoy your ofe nsala and stop complaining and begging people not to vote

This same Yoruba guy again?
Quoting Me everywhere.
Mr Political hustler have you been voting for years?
Still waiting to see one single decision you made right with your votes.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2017
EricIyke:

Am listening to Radio Biafra too, all I hear is people reasoning and rubbing mind together.
They are trying to talk sense into the people and give benefits and disadvantages of the boycot.
They are trying to make the people understand the future will be brighter if the boycot goes well.
Why must you lie?
Our people are backward.
We are same people crying of marginalization and bad leaders, We are same people complaining of hardship, We are Same people complaining of bad roads and underdevelopment.
Surprisingly, We are still same people campaigning and wishing to vote same people again cos of party affiliation and money.
We don't deserve Nnamdi Kanu.
Members and students of FUT Owerri and IPOB and are talking trash.
They can't even speak good English, shouting bycotting instead of boycotting. Call those fools to behave and don't come out displaying their stupidity
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2017
Truthbtold1:

What form of education do these people receive? angry you think the problem of this country are its leaders? Truth be told, the problem is actually YOU; People that reason like you, people that share your mindset, people that exhibit same character as yours, people that are uneducated like you, people that always wait for other people to figure and solve their problem. Tomorrow, YOU, will be next president and the cycle of 'bad leadership' continues, another YOU will be somewhere lamenting. Nigga change your mentality.

Your point?
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2017
ezenwajosh:

I guess u ve exhausted Ur points
Swerve dianyi, go listen to radio Biafra
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by FKO81(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Anambarians will vote on 18th of Nov, you guys can boycott 2019 election in your various states no problem.
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
How many IPOB miscreants are from Anambra even if they reside here? Go listen to radio Biafra now.
Lies and propaganda going on as we speak, ndi ala

Am on it now bro. There's nothing like that, why are trying to pain them black?
Why are fighting them?
Why are you trying to tarnish their image?
Now tell Me what's your view?
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Truthbtold1: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2017
EricIyke:

Your point?
I bu ezigbo iti mpataka
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2017
PointB:
There is no real benefit to the masses for voting in election in present state Nigeria.

If in doubt ask those who voted for the dullard.

Best we boycott all elections until system is changed.

Boycott the election and watch the politicians descend on themselves in court as the argue whether the election should be annulled or not.
Boycott elections and see people's power in displays.

Voting in Nigeria is pure waste of time and energy!
You wish, you can start boycotting elections after Anambra election because that of Anambra will hold.
Imagine the lies they are saying and telling parents not to allow their children not to go to school from the 15th of this month.
Why the lies and trying to incite fear into people for nothing. God will punish IPOB miscreants and terrorists
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by FKO81(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Swerve dianyi, go listen to radio Biafra
They should use their various states as case studies by boycotting 2019 governorship election not Anambra state, it's true we are light of the nation but on this, we will vote and protect our votes
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Obidikefidelis:
What happen to radio biafra
The hate station is on air as we speak, 102.1fm around Onitsha area spewing lies and propaganda as usual
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Members and students of FUT Owerri and IPOB and are talking trash.
They can't even speak good English, shouting bycotting instead of boycotting. Call those fools to behave and don't come out displaying their stupidity

Dunno what you're saying bro.
Feel free to dish out lies if you'd been the only one listening.
These guys are doing good please.
They speak well too.
Maybe your ear isn't the way it used to be before, try and take medication.
They've been awesome on the program.
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2017
EricIyke:

Don't wanna look into your tribe or anything although its possible you ain't even an Igbo, but I don't mind.
Nobody said election won't hold, election will hold but would be boycotted.
That's the only thing I am emphasising on bro.
I know you are a Somali Jew but that is not my business, my emphasis is, you guys want a boycott and ndi Anambra have made up their minds to vote so after threatening them and it failed, why begging them not to go vote? Stay in your house and enjoy your ofe nsala, we will join you guys after we have voted.
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2017
EricIyke:

This same Yoruba guy again?
Quoting Me everywhere.
Mr Political hustler have you been voting for years?
Still waiting to see one single decision you made right with your votes.
Somali Jew, you are not wanted on a Nigerian forum
Re: Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Then why are IPOB miscreants trying to beg people to stay at home since they(IPOB) want to stay and enjoy ofe nsala?
this boy use ur brain
You are canvassing 4 election and IPOB is canvassing 4 no election
and u hav been runing up and down on this thread u better hit the streets and beg people to come out and vote
I am in Oko and I must confess Ipob has and uperhand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground / Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos / MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.