Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (114570 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shades Seyi Shay Over Fight With Tiwa Savage / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

And our law forbids the average Nigerian from enjoying the basic necessities of life. Don't you think it's funny, and utterly depressing that these countries which we look at with utter disgust because we feel they have a low morality standard are actually light years ahead of us in every good thing?! Their citizens are so comfortable and well fed that they cannot be overly concerned if their next door neighbour decides to marry someone of the same sex or an animal. That is another reason why they live longer. Because "dem no dey carry another person matter for head"

Rome wasn't built in a day. We are evolving in our development but for now homosexuality is a crime. Deal with it

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by dvkot(m): 12:16am On Nov 08, 2017
whateverkay:

Dick ridding gay, you called Evans a criminal because he broke the law of the land. Your fellow gay bobrisky is also a criminal for promoting homosexuality as against the law of the land. Screw you
growup bro, the world dosnt rotate around you.. liveandletlive

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 12:16am On Nov 08, 2017
AheadMarket:
Homophobic, clueless and ever backward Zoogeria.

grin grin grin grin grin

How barkwardness take concern the matter on ground? Eran Oko.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by goodnews777: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Goodnews. Buhari working. This he/ she witch polluting the country with bad luck through sodomy must rot in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:17am On Nov 08, 2017
whateverkay:

Male fvcking male is insanity. Had your father practiced anus sex, you won't even exist let alone replying me with your dumb views

The fact that you brought my father into this goes to confirm, beyond all reasonable doubt, that you're not in the right frame of mind.

I just feel y'all are just some hypocritic lots judging someone because he chooses to sin differently.

His actions doesn't in anyway put anyone's life in danger. It's between he and his sexual partner. Why do y'all have a headache about it?!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Suspect33(m): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Samusu:
Jolly good if true
Lol, those KAROTA guys that cant speak english, dont pray to meet em
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by dvkot(m): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Odianose13:

Ode, you dey find who go tear your anus further tonight. I've got a beautiful wife and I'm here with her. Onye ara!
you still a pedophile tho, dsnt matter if you married or not

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by goodnews777: 12:20am On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

So because you're of a sexual orientation, you feel those who differ from you are insane?!

Lol. I've never seen anything so childish and thoughtless.

What is thoughtless . The devil is now using you.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 08, 2017
dvkot:
And the beating will change his sexaul orientation abi?

undecided

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:22am On Nov 08, 2017
whateverkay:

Rome wasn't built in a day. We are evolving in our development but for now homosexuality is a crime. Deal with it

Homosexuality is a crime.

We're talking 2 consenting adults wanting to get involved sexually. None of them is being forced or threatened into it. I've not had of any country where Gays did their thing and innocent people began to die.

In all honesty how is homosexuality a crime?

Take it away from the law. If you even decide to view it through the eyes of religion, homosexuality and fornication are both classified as sins. But how many people get arrested because they are sleeping around before marriage?! Why isn't fornication a crime?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Daeylar:
Homophobic Nigerians are disgusting. Bobrisky was arrested and people are saying they are happy, it's what I prayed.
You are happy because you think someone was arrested for being gay.
disgusting homophobes.

Cry. Licking lesbo

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2017
dvkot:
you still a pedophile tho, dsnt matter if you married or not

I say no more, if u wanna kill ur self, u can climb to your brain and jump down to your IQ. Good night!
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by dvkot(m): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

The fact that you brought my father into this goes to confirm, beyond all reasonable doubt, that you're not in the right frame of mind.

I just feel y'all are just some hypocritic lots judging someone because he chooses to sin differently.

His actions doesn't in anyway put anyone's life in danger. It's between he and his sexual partner. Why do y'all have a headache about it?!

I WONDER OOH, as if they will bury anyof them along with him if he die.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by goodnews777: 12:23am On Nov 08, 2017
These wicked people are many in nigeria already. AMERICA and european embassy officials paying them to introduce evil everywhere. God forbid . They should be hanged in Nigeria. Animals , polluters and immoral beast.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:24am On Nov 08, 2017
goodnews777:

What is thoughtless . The devil is now using you.

The devil is not using me. I'm just sane enough to recognise that people of a different sexual orientation aren't in anyway less intelligent or less sane than I am.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by dvkot(m): 12:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Odianose13:

I say no more, if u wanna kill ur self, u can climb to your brain and jump down to your IQ. Good night!
peace
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 08, 2017
dvkot:
growup bro, the world dosnt rotate around you.. liveandletlive

Same reason you should live and let people like Evans live instead of calling him a criminal. Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HarryDuce(m): 12:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Daeylar:
Homophobic Nigerians are disgusting. Bobrisky was arrested and people are saying they are happy, it's what I prayed.
You are happy because you think someone was arrested for being gay.
disgusting homophobes.
grin I don't know why people are rejoicing. He can't be arrested for being gay, and so far there is no evidence of his involvement in any gay related crime.

But what is my owngrin
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by goodnews777: 12:27am On Nov 08, 2017
That they are here defending bobrisky shows they were his sponsors.see how sad they are here comparing nigeria to America . We are better off undeveloped than to equate progress with moral decadence .

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by revolt(m): 12:28am On Nov 08, 2017
Being gay isn't an issue in Nigeria. The law is against same sex marriage .I think...
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

We're talking 2 consenting adults wanting to get involved sexually. None of them is being forced or threatened into it. I've not had of any country where Gays did their thing and innocent people began to die.

Take it away from the law. If you even decide to view it through the eyes of religion, homosexuality and fornication are both classified as sins. But how many people get arrested because they are sleeping around before marriage?! Why isn't fornication a crime?
I'll advice you save your energy, the level of ignorance dispayed on this thread is irredeemable.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by dvkot(m): 12:29am On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

HYPOCRISY has blinded them, they are looking for sugar mummy to commit adultry with when God 10 commandments calls it a sin, but they judgin sumtin that isnt in the commandment

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by goodnews777: 12:30am On Nov 08, 2017
HarryDuce:
grin I don't know why people are rejoicing. He can't be arrested for being gay, and so far there is no evidence of his involvement in any gay related crime.

That is what the court is for. He said he is gay, allow him to go to court and defend himself. Stop drinking panadol for another mans headache. If you are gay too, be very afraid. You will also rot in jail soon. Free nigeria from these evil beasts.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 08, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by dvkot(m): 12:31am On Nov 08, 2017
whateverkay:

Same reason you should live and let people like Evans live instead of calling him a criminal. Hypocrite
someone that torture and murder people is now being compared to bobrisky?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

he's madness has put alot of innocent teenagers in danger of becoming homosexuals. He is a self acclaimed celebrity and his madness is followed by docile young minds. The day he chose to come out of his closet as a gay is the day he broke thr law of the land. And no matter how u try to paint this, you're fighting a lost battle.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HarryDuce(m): 12:33am On Nov 08, 2017
goodnews777:

That is what the court is for. He said he is gay, allow him to go to court and defend himself. Stop drinking panadol for another mans headache. If you are gay too, be very afraid. You will also rot in jail soon. Free nigeria from these evil beasts.
Lol, I dont know why you are ranting. You should read up the anti gay law. I didnt manufacture what i said. Im only stating the obvious

Or maybe you cant read, Shebi the article says he was arrested for being in a fight?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Take your protest to NASS in Abuja. I did not make the law against homosexuality signed by goodluck Jonathan. The law is the law.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by kjan64: 12:36am On Nov 08, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Just when I am beginning to enjoy this nuisance and his cheap theatrics, the Police is now coming to whisk him away.

#BringBackOurBobRisky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLAE9kh5WYg
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by goodnews777: 12:36am On Nov 08, 2017
His arrest was long over due. Fellow Nigerians, please ignore the pleas and cries of his fellow gays here. Our land must purge them of this evil. It's pure polluting evil. If found guilty, he should definitely die in jail.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by kjan64: 12:36am On Nov 08, 2017
whateverkay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLAE9kh5WYg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.