Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (114709 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2017
whateverkay:

he's madness has put alot of innocent teenagers in danger of becoming homosexuals. He is a self acclaimed celebrity and his madness is followed by docile young minds. The day he chose to come out of his closet as a gay is the day he broke thr law of the land. And no matter how u try to paint this, you're fighting a lost battle.

I'd let you know I am a big fan of Rap/Trap music. Been listening to it since I was a kid. I'm talking hardcore songs. They talk about drugs all day. Weed, codeine, cocaine, you name it. But I don't deal in those. I've not taken any of those. Not in the least.. I didn't get influenced..

So if you say the actions of a gay celebrity on social media influences teenagers, then it's their fault for not selecting what to and what not to follow.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2017
eyeview:
Just one day in police custody and he's already looking like a man. See his beard all jumping out.
They should transfer him to Kirikiri for just one weekend and he will give his life to Christ

you stole another person's comment on facebook just to get cheap likes here. cant you use your brain for once. It is a pity.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

I'd let you know I am a big fan of Rap/Trap music. Been listening to it since I was a kid. I'm talking hardcore songs. They talk about drugs all day. Weed, codeine, cocaine, you name it. But I don't deal in those. I've not taken any of those. Not in the least.. I didn't get influenced..

So if you say the actions of a gay celebrity on social media influences teenagers, then it's their fault for not selecting what to and what not to follow.

u have no point. young minds get influenced easily by what they see and listen to. Even stunt shows on TV warns viewers not to try their actions at home. That u didn't become wayward due to hard core rap doesn't mean the same lyrics did not spoil the mentality and orientation of others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by olisafincy(m): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2017
His case is different
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by komekn(m): 12:51am On Nov 08, 2017
tintingz:
He should be expecting this.

Nigerians and homophobic on homosexuals.

And many of them claim to be loving people.

Phobia refers to irrational extreme fear and aversion to something.

I think you should re-educate yourself on the meaning of phobia.

Having a dislike and disagreement with adopted dysfunctional behaviour is not fear. Considering that that disagreement stands on religious, moral, legal,traditional,natural and cultural convicted principles. It is therefore very rational and substantive. As a result, is therefore not in any way phobia,or as you put it homophobia.

Homophobia a western created notion without structure used carelessly and regularly which you have in error referred too.

Nigerian are some of the happiest people in the world and are definitely some of the most loving.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:57am On Nov 08, 2017
see that man looking at him like come who gave birth to u sef? and the other man be like hey are u deaf?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by SamuelLoch: 1:02am On Nov 08, 2017
Eeyah! Fine boy grin
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 08, 2017
Once again, Govt having time for trivial matters, while pressing issues remain pending for centuries. How does one's sexual orientation affect the nation's progress?!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by crazysam001: 1:08am On Nov 08, 2017
Smellymouth:
The speed when bobrisky wig take turn comot from the head na wa o. 

But how can you arrest Bobrisky and put him in the same cell with other male prisoners, Now tell me is that not honeymoon for him?
Hahahahahaha
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Gamesmart: 1:11am On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Homosexuality is a crime.

We're talking 2 consenting adults wanting to get involved sexually. None of them is being forced or threatened into it. I've not had of any country where Gays did their thing and innocent people began to die.

In all honesty how is homosexuality a crime?

Take it away from the law. If you even decide to view it through the eyes of religion, homosexuality and fornication are both classified as sins. But how many people get arrested because they are sleeping around before marriage?! Why isn't fornication a crime?

Have you "had" of any country where people walking naked on the streets and innocent people began to die?

So how is being naked in public a crime?

Ode oshi and their stupid logic, while thinking dem dey make sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by eyeview: 1:14am On Nov 08, 2017
NaijaElba:

you stole another person's comment on facebook just to get cheap likes here. cant you use your brain for once. It is a pity.
If you saw this post elsewhere, the person took it from me. I created this while joking with my wife about him before deciding to write it here.
And by your rant on a false accusation, you must be an angry kid.
I blame your parents though

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by kabaka1: 1:19am On Nov 08, 2017
of all the criminals wey dey run around freely in Lagos na Bobrisky wey dey busy with his life dem go arrest. this na just attention seeking by the Naija police grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by cstr1000: 1:21am On Nov 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by ipledge10(m): 1:25am On Nov 08, 2017
I’m happy, this a good news

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by belindar: 1:26am On Nov 08, 2017
9jvirgin:
Somewhere in the U.S, Bobrisky will be counting millions. He is in a wrong country. grin

Thank God you mentioned USA and this is federal repulic of Nigeria. You see the difference. We don’t hv to do what your USA DOES
SO PARK WELL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by cstr1000: 1:28am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2017
sukkot:
but not one politician arrested. going for soft targets

That's the first rule of the jungle.

The weak are first taken.
Never appear weak in any environment or you will be preyed on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 08, 2017
Drabeey:

rokiatu why you come.delete your former acct?

miss u dear

Lol how did u know this was Rokiatu?

Very smart.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 08, 2017
cstr1000:

Attention.
Trying to use me to draw attention to yourself. Carry Biafra for head like ogun sacrifice.
Wetin concern Nnam for here, you dumb nut?. You don't know his dog eats better than you?
Don't quote me again, you scum.

last time I checked his local dogs were consumed by the python dance. i don't even eat at all so an ant eats better than me. gay

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by 18wheeler: 1:37am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=Samusu post=62171270]14 yrs grin
Wish I got more likes to give. Some delicacy for him to enjoy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:37am On Nov 08, 2017
tintingz:
He should be expecting this.

Nigerians and homophobic on homosexuals.

And many of them claim to be loving people.

We are loving people, its just not unconditional love.
Now run off and go lament somewhere else.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Klinee: 1:51am On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Homosexuality is a crime.

We're talking 2 consenting adults wanting to get involved sexually. None of them is being forced or threatened into it. I've not had of any country where Gays did their thing and innocent people began to die.

In all honesty how is homosexuality a crime?

Take it away from the law. If you even decide to view it through the eyes of religion, homosexuality and fornication are both classified as sins. But how many people get arrested because they are sleeping around before marriage?! Why isn't fornication a crime?
Why are you so senseless that you can't reason before commenting?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Klinee: 1:53am On Nov 08, 2017
whateverkay:

This is why u need to take over from Nnamdi kanu and fight for biafra. Once you get biafra, you can grant mad people like bobrisky asylum to practice his anus fvcking in biafra land. Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria and nothing changes
God forbid!!!!! Gay in Biafra land! Tufiakwa! We will kill all of them!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Klinee: 1:57am On Nov 08, 2017
dvkot:
someone that torture and murder people is now being compared to bobrisky?
This guy is Goat! foool! don't you know he is worse than Evans

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 08, 2017
Useless ass fvckers defending themselves with mediocrity. Of all the female population in Nigeria, it's the yansh of your fellow man you're attracted to. May evil never depart the household of every gay on this thread. Bastards

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 2:05am On Nov 08, 2017
Good. They should cage that goat.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 08, 2017
Klinee:
God forbid!!!!! Gay in Biafra land! Tufiakwa! We will kill all of them!

I still can't understand what is attractive to me in a fellow man. Is it the hairy chest, the strong body or what the fvck is wrong with these things called gays? Pusssy and dick are naturally sync. How can dick get aroused at the sight of a fellow dick? Is that not madness? Funniest is the Gay-briels on these thread believes their actions is not taking any one's life so they should be left alone. As if the police will leave me alone if i decide to have sex publicly with a female without charging me for constituting nuisance. I hate gays

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Chai, ya mouf smell die grin grin grin cheesy tongue
Smellymouth:
The speed when bobrisky wig take turn comot from the head na wa o. 

But how can you arrest Bobrisky and put him in the same cell with other male prisoners, Now tell me is that not honeymoon for him?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by goodnews777: 2:35am On Nov 08, 2017
There is no such thing as homophobia. To obey Gods law and the laws of Nigeria, how in the world is that a phobia or fear. Those who have phobia are the evil people who hide under the guise of humanity to live below animal standards among normal people. They want to bring calamity amongst humanity because of their ungodliness and unnatural desire to smell poo.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by goodnews777: 2:43am On Nov 08, 2017
The Nigerian police force has long been inactive pertaining to this type of stupidity . They should have long incarcerated this maggot of gay and people of similar disposition to eradicate this evil from our society before the next generation begins to show tolerance towards it. Thiis because it's satanic and that explains why demon possessed agents are already here preaching tolerance . The police and army need to wake up and cleanse this land of this evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by psalmson001: 2:54am On Nov 08, 2017
...and at this point, he realised he had f***ed up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.