Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (114720 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by grandeoj09(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2017
If you wonder what he looks like in real life . he's getting to the ending part of his movie ,

The immorality .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by reality17(m): 6:12am On Nov 08, 2017
Rokia2:

LOL this is so savage. grin

Rokia2 i can see u av given ur life to Christ. No more showing of azz on ur profile. Just take a good look as how mature, beautiful and responsible u look in that native.

Thank God for ur life

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2017
if you arrest him what of Yoruba god sango that is a known gay Nationwide and worldwide , this is impunity of the highest order... the young gay is following the footsteps of his ancestors...
#Release-Bobrisky#
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=Samusu post=62170359]Jolly good if true[/quoted
That is how the last day will be to those who refused to give thier life to Christ' that day thier money and beauty will be no where to be found.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Achorise: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2017
NaijaElba:

you stole another person's comment on facebook just to get cheap likes here. cant you use your brain for once. It is a pity.
If he's proud of the person's comment and command of english, what's wrong with that?, I wish someone could copy mind.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Obviously, the method to this MAN's madness is that by getting arrested for violating Nigeria's law against perversion, he HOPED to qualify for asylum in the EU or USA, where he HOPED to become a celebrity judge on "Dancing with the Stars".

The only flaw with that plan is that the makeup-plastered dimwit resides in a MUSLIM country, presided over by a former military man who has ways and means of dealing with, and permanently neutralizing people who challenge constituted authority.

My humble prediction is that this man will be beaten to death in jail, secretly buried, and then forgotten entirely after a few short weeks, like Kanu, of the "I am president" fame.

As the old song reminds us : "Some fools never learn. You play with the fire, well, you're gonna get burned."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 6:28am On Nov 08, 2017
why u put this for screen

U don dey mek hunger worms to dey glow for ma belle
Samusu:
14 yrs grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 6:28am On Nov 08, 2017
I TRUST NIGERIAN POLICE TO DO JUSTICE...
THEY WOULD REPLACE HIS RELAXER BRAIN WITH A FAIRLY USED BRAIN.
THE WORST MISTAKE WOULD BE REPLACING IT WITH NWAMAIKPE'S OWN....

NOW HIS VILLAGE PEOPLE YAF SUCCEEDED AND REMOVED THEIR HANDS FROM HIS CASE....
BOBRISKY YAF RISKIED HIS LIFE IN THE RISKY ADMINISTRATION OF PMB...
NO BODY GOES TO POLICE OR ANY FORCE'S CUSTODY AND COME BACK EASILY AND THE SAME THIS DAYS......
ASK UR NNAMDI COW'NU,EVANS,DASUKI,METUH.....
I'M AFRAID FOR YOU BOBRISKY....

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by drdeola001: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2017
See his ugly face....
Now he ll smell peper in the cell

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2017
You’re disgusting
donstan18:
That's awesome!!

Just draw a masculine anus on the wall and force him to fvck it till the drawn anus squirts.

God creates, and you'll hardly change yourself.... Look at HER/HIM looking like an old man with a bucket face just for some hours!

You think you can just declare yourself a GAY freely and get ignored!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by pawesome(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Those guys in d prison yard will b lik fud don show

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2017
At last!!! Nice move. In few days he will change colour like a chamelion...his colour will match that of police uniform. 14 years straight off!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2017
godofuck231:

Let them hang the mongrel
You deserve death before him.
Asswipe
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2017
Klinee:
He should be sentence to death by hanging!!!! Can you imagine!
really? Shyt for Brain
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2017
Dummy
whateverkay:

Why can't we all allow the police to tolerate Evans and set him free since he has the right to be a kidnapper? Why can't you just tolerate armed robbers by leaving your door and gate open so they can come pack all you laboured for?

The law is the law. Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria. Stop comparing Nigeria and America. An average Nigerian cannot own a gun like an American cos our law frowns at it. An average Nigerian cannot openly declare his/herself gay cos our law is against it. Shikena
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Esomchi44(m): 6:47am On Nov 08, 2017
scam and lies
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by royalamour(m): 6:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Hopehall:
Nigerian police again. Free the young man he commited no crime

Please go to their office to tell them this. grin

Just a slap will shift that your mouth.

Sure 14 years.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2017
Smellymouth:
The speed when bobrisky wig take turn comot from the head na wa o. 

But how can you arrest Bobrisky and put him in the same cell with other male prisoners, Now tell me is that not honeymoon for him?
Smellymouth! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by royalamour(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Hedonistically:
Nigeria is a stupid place.

God knows I hate this idiot called Bobrisky, but he was arrested because he had an online spat with one random ashawo actress? Because the actress has a Police Oga sugar daddy, she wants to prove that she can get Bobrisky arrested?

What does it mean to come out as gay"? As a public figure and entertainer as Bobrisky has essentially become, is it not evident that any "claims' he makes can and should be interpreted in the eyes of the law as MAKE BELIEF? As show business? How many musicians glorifying drug dealing and fraud have been arrested as" self acclaimed" drug dealers or fraudsters?

I swear to almighty effing Gord, I will terminate this bastard actress if I were in his shoes. Even if it costs my life.

Useless hell hole of a country where any dirty fool can use state institutions to manage their useless egos.

Your ranting ends here.

Nobody can hear you.

Or better still go to the police and rant. God help your face if slaps will not shift your jaw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

Smellymouth! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Viviiiiiiiiii... grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Laveda(f): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2017
arleck:
Laveda you same as biacan..
you this retard

Huh?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by amunkita(m): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2017
dvkot:
why do you for another mans fall?
hw will it make your life better?
is he the worst out there?
why are we like this? Dude is on his hustle, hez feeding hez family, hez got fame. Bobrisky is a nuisance that i knw, i jux read the s#it he does and laugh, no hard feeling, all na showbiz. If i see him 2mao, i might take a selfie with him no big deal. #notAfan #notAhater

u re certainly a gay or bisexual.
Is the law not clear about them? So why ur opinion that i hate him?

Why not fight for evans freedom, afterall nah hustle too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by tashashiel(f): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Bob is now at risky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by biacan(f): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Laveda:

Huh?
Ignore that weed seller

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Hopehall: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2017
royalamour:

Please go to their office to tell them this. grin

Just a slap will shift that your mouth.

Sure 14 years.
Well I wouldn't blame you for having such mentality, after all we are all product of the corrupt system.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by royalamour(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Hopehall:

Well I wouldn't blame you for having such mentality, after all we are all product of the corrupt system.

Respect Nigerian laws in you are in our domain.

Don't f*ck with us.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by royalamour(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2017
Hopehall:

If you are in Nigerian domain, respect Nigerian laws.

Don't f*ck with us.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by solidmyk(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Lol. How the guy go take maintain him skin na, when him no carry him bleaching cream enta police cell? shocked

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Hopehall: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2017
royalamour:

If you are in Nigerian domain, respect Nigerian laws.

Don't f*ck with us.
What was his crime? Acclaiming he is gay? That can't hold waters, the guy is a 'celebrity', it's just show biz. He was never caught in the act.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Laveda:

Huh?
It's an insult, for them to say you're biacan. Chai arleck is an idiot no mind am.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Stamford007(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2017
9jvirgin:
Somewhere in the U.S, Bobrisky will be counting millions. He is in a wrong country. grin
in Germany, he's gonna make millions of euros
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by pansophist(m): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I'm so happy about this...that mumu boy/girl should remain there for atleast 50 years

You are so happy about what exactly? happy about your ignorance of the difference between gender and sexual orientation by referring to him as boy/girl, or happy that the law is discriminatory to gays, or that his existence is detrimental to you in some ways? As in, what exactly makes you sooo happy?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.