Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (114763 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2017
Hopehall:

What was his crime? Acclaiming he is gay? That can't hold waters, the guy is a 'celebrity', it's just show biz. He was never caught in the act.

Wrong question, what you should be asking is what has he not done?

Nigeria is filled with so many closet gays but y'all will b exposed and caught one after the other

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Themandator: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Bleaching Cream Expert Bobrisky has been arrested by the Police in Lekki, Lagos this Evening. . Multiple reports says his arrest is linked to his fight between him and serial entrepreneur Toyin Lawani., and him coming out as a gay..

Bobrisky had recently slandered Toyin via his Snapchat, after she called him a riff-raff during an interview, And yesterday too he came out plain that his a gay.

The real reason for this arrest is yet to be ascertained, but insiders reveal that Bobrisky will likely be transferred to Abuja, tomorrow morning.

Photo credit: Instablog9ja

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/oh-no-bobrisky-arrested-by-police-in.html

OP you for put before and now pictures so we go fit remember how him look like before

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2017
It is finished!!!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by ussy09(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2017
Thinking loud, if u lock him together with male criminals they become his customers since his a gay n if u lock him in female cell she use his d*ck on them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by pansophist(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2017
Jakumo:
Obviously, the method to this MAN's madness is that by getting arrested for violating Nigeria's law against perversion, he HOPED to qualify for asylum in the EU or USA, where he HOPED to become a celebrity judge on "Dancing with the Stars".

The only flaw with that plan is that the makeup wearing dimwit resides in a MUSLIM country, presided over by a former military man who has ways and means of dealing with, and permanently neutralizing people who challenge constituted authority.

My humble prediction is that this man will be beaten to death in jail, secretly buried, and then forgotten entirely after a few short weeks, like Kanu, of the "I am president" fame.

As the old song reminds us : "Some fools never learn. You play with the fire, well, you're gonna get burned."

For your mind now, you don make sense abi? Not surprised, no be nairaland?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nlandking: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2017
This had better be true...am so happy to hear this
Oseee badest

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by pansophist(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Wrong question, what you should be asking is what has he not done?

Nigeria is filled with so many closet gays but y'all will b exposed and caught one after the other

Only in a forum like Nairaland, a platform that is inhabited by some of the dumbest motherfuckers known to humanity will comment like this emanate.

Can you in a single sentence, expressly articulate how exactly has the mere existence of homo-sapiens with a sexual orientation deviating from yours a threat to you in any way?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by toprealman: 7:41am On Nov 08, 2017
His game is playing out fine. The guy will be granted bail no doubt and guess what, an NGO will fast track his asylum application.....he has always wanted to reside in the US....job done!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2017
why arrest him sef
smh
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2017
pansophist:

Only in a forum like Nairaland, a platform that is inhabited by some of the dumbest motherfuckers known to humanity will comment like this emanate.

Can you in a single sentence, expressly articulate how exactly has the mere existence of homo-sapiens with a sexual orientation deviating from yours a threat to you in any way?

For you to still be seeking explanations just confirms that you are a big f0ol.

Like I said earlier, y'all will be arrested

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2017
Jakumo:
Obviously, the method to this MAN's madness is that by getting arrested for violating Nigeria's law against perversion, he HOPED to qualify for asylum in the EU or USA, where he HOPED to become a celebrity judge on "Dancing with the Stars".

The only flaw with that plan is that the makeup wearing dimwit resides in a MUSLIM country, presided over by a former military man who has ways and means of dealing with, and permanently neutralizing people who challenge constituted authority.

My humble prediction is that this man will be beaten to death in jail, secretly buried, and then forgotten entirely after a few short weeks, like Kanu, of the "I am president" fame.

As the old song reminds us : "Some fools never learn. You play with the fire, well, you're gonna get burned."

Nigeria is not a MUSLIM country. It is a secular or Multi religious state. I know you are igbo and you want to incite the Christian populace but you have failed. Go and preach hatred to your fellow igbos.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by pansophist(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2017
CecyAdrian:

For you to still be seeking explanations just confirms that you are a big f0ol.

Like I said earlier, y'all will be arrested

Ad-hominem doesn't make you smart, it does the opposite or to bluntly put, makes you dumb, since you cant defend your stance. And you further validated your stupidity by wrongly assuming I am gay because I recognize, acknowledge and advocate for the equal rights for humans with different sexual orientation. Oya revalidate your stupidity with another dumb response, unfortunate fellow.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by colossus91(m): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2017
inmates be rejoicing right now freee hole....grin
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nwaoma198(f): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Like seriously shocked Thank God.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by AWEsomeRay(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017
eyeview:
Just one day in police custody and he's already looking like a man. See his beard all jumping out.
They should transfer him to Kirikiri for just one weekend and he will give his life to Christ
I was actually looking for him in the pictures till your comment confirmed its that fair guy I'm seeing
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by arleck(m): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2017
Laveda:

Huh?
deny it angry
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by arleck(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
It's an insult, for them to say you're biacan. Chai arleck is an idiot no mind am.
This One na ode... weitn dis one dy talk just Stfu!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by arleck(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
It's an insult, for them to say you're biacan. Chai arleck is an idiot no mind am.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2017
When he comes out, he will become more famous and rich. grin cheesy grin
Dullaria and Co can be trapped easily.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by itchie: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2017
arleck:

This One na ode... weitn dis one dy talk just Stfu!! undecided
Look at this idiot calling someone ode. You bro are one of the biggest fools existing on earth. Stupid faqqot. It will never be well with you. You're already cursed. I'm just sorry for the parents who were so unfortunate to give birth to an idiot like you. Oloriburuku!!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by iamord(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2017
hahaha. a man is always a man. when in police coustody his nigga aspect come out. u know u can't seduced capone with all that bs

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2017
whateverkay:

u have no point. young minds get influenced easily by what they see and listen to. Even stunt shows on TV warns viewers not to try their actions at home. That u didn't become wayward due to hard core rap doesn't mean the same lyrics did not spoil the mentality and orientation of others.

In other words people are solely responsible for their actions. Why would someone become homosexual and blame it on the internet?! Aren't they Christian activities on the net? Couldn't such a person become more religious.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Gamesmart:

Have you "had" of any country where people walking naked on the streets and innocent people began to die?

So how is being naked in public a crime?

Ode oshi and their stupid logic, while thinking dem dey make sense.

Apart from the insult you had to offer, you didn't make any point. Not an ounce.

You don't know anything about logic. You wouldn't recognise it if it was 6 feet tall and slept on the same bed with you. So don't even bring that up..

If you had any modicum of sense, you'd have given a rather wise and reasonable argument, instead of coming here to tell me what tribe you're from.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by kingthreatz: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2017
tintingz:
He should be expecting this.

Nigerians and homophobic on homosexuals.

And many of them claim to be loving people.

Did your fada poke another man's bumbum to get you?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Klinee:
Why are you so senseless that you can't reason before commenting?

No my good man, I'm not in the least senseless..
.I'm just reasonable enough to know that my neighbour's sexual orientation is none of my business, as long as it doesn't in anyway infringe on my rights or life.

So far Bobrisky's activities haven't in anyway worried me. I'm not a fan of his so I don't follow him on instagram or any other social platform. So tell me why I should be bothered about him?
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Klinee:
Why are you so senseless that you can't reason before commenting?

No my good man, I'm not in the least senseless..
.I'm just reasonable enough to know that my neighbour's sexual orientation is none of my business, as long as it doesn't in anyway infringe on my rights or life.

So far Bobrisky's activities haven't in anyway worried me. I'm not a fan of his so I don't follow him on instagram or any other social platform. So tell me why I should be bothered about him?It'd surprise you to know people follow him on all social media, to the extent to paying N10k for his snap just to insult and shame him.. Such people are making him a problem. Getting unnecessary heartache because of someone else's choice of lifestyle.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Nigeria is not a MUSLIM country. It is a secular or Multi religious state. I know you are igbo and you want to incite the Christian populace but you have failed. Go and preach hatred to your fellow igbos.

Your contention may be right in theory, but in Nigeria, theory and actuality very often diverge.
Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Exciton(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2017
pansophist:

Haha. It's not just nairaland but most Nigerians. The honest truth is that most Nigerians are barbaric and have poor critical thinking skills at the moment due to our sh!t education.

This is their typical line of reasoning:

"He likes men/He takes it up the arse/She fancies women/He said something against my pastor or my personal beliefs/He has sinned according to my religious code of conduct... I am therefore offended/disgusted! He should be beaten, imprisoned, killed etc."

They don't seem to know the difference between being offended and actual harm e.g. a criminal who is a danger to the safety of the people in a society.

The law against homosexuality in Nigeria is basically a law that protects the majority's right to be offended by what they religiously view as a sin. Nothing more.

We will never be able to truly develop as a society if all opinions aren't open for debate, if people's beliefs can't be criticized, if religion can't be separated from State etc.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2017
pansophist:

Do you want to kill them? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Gamesmart: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2017
pansophist:

Public nudity is not a crime in many countries. The threshold that warrants nudity to be punishable under the law is if the public are obstructed in the exercise or enjoyment of any right that is common to all.

Public sex is not punishable in the UK, how about that?

You must be smoking some strong stuff.

List which countries allow public nudity. And then follow it with how "the public are obstructed in the exercise or enjoyment of any right that is common to all" by nudity.

Can you prove public sex is not punishable in the UK?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Gamesmart: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Apart from the insult you had to offer, you didn't make any point. Not an ounce.

You don't know anything about logic. You wouldn't recognise it if it was 6 feet tall and slept on the same bed with you. So don't even bring that up..

If you had any modicum of sense, you'd have given a rather wise and reasonable argument, instead of coming here to tell me what tribe you're from.

If you can't see the point then logic is not your portion in life.

I am not surprised though, as your point I quoted in the first place was so illogical, hence the insult.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) by Laveda(f): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:

I just weak my dear, we don't even do things alike.

Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.