Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances (27724 Views)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Give unto Ceasar, Caesars and to God, God's!
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Pope22(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2017
BigBelleControl:
They should return it, what goes around comes around. 79,000 or 164,000 will not make you an overnight millionaire. It can only add more mysteries because they neither worked not planned for it.
Who says it cannot make you a millionaire over night? Use the money and bet for 10 odds in bet9ja and see if you are not an overnight millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by mozele(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2017
saasala:
Return kini?

May thunder strike any corper that returns any kobo.

After plummeting the economy to its lowest ebb and mismanaging the public funds meant for the betterment of the citizenry, the overly corrupt government or whoever is in charge of payment made a good mistake by over paying these corpers who are risking their lives to serve this ill-fated nation and this cleric is advising them to return this fund? I stopped schooling at SS3 but I know what my friends and other fresh graduate went/go through just to do this shitty national norm that should be scrapped. Those guys deserve to be paid 120k monthly. What is this meagre amount to the billions these oloriburuku people are carting away to Switzerland on a per minute basis.

Well, only a Muslim cleric will say this. I trust the pastors who have corruption embedded in them already, they will tell you it is unmerited favour and quote about 10 different bible verses to support this claim thereby making your conscience clear. It is the only time like this their corrupt self is useful.

It is now their time to eat out of the national cake. This kinda opportunity is once in a lifetime. Do not misuse it.

Nuff said!

you stopped schooling in SS3 but your English composition is far more better than that of most acclaimed graduates of today.

1 shot of Orijin for you!

6 Likes

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by KadunaMafia: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2017
I'm not sure a lot of pe
ofwest47:
That is Islam for you. Islam is away of living corrupt less life.
I know you are joking because Maina is about to be turbaned an Emir

2 Likes

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by ifyakanu(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2017
if it were to be your sister or brother will you tell him to return it ehh muslim scholar
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by altitudee: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2017
returning the money is not the issue. if i was over paid i will be willing to return.
but where do i return the money to...which account?......remember the money came from a federal account.
will the money get to its destination?

modelmike7:
They should demonstrate the spirit of honesty, justice and humanity by returning the money to the appropriate authorities.

Well, this is what I would have done, but I'm sure that not many people can return the money.

Let me chill out and read the comments of the future leaders of our nation.
I'm so sure they will never disappoint!!

2 Likes

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Jaabioro(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2017
The clerin had problem..l'm nt honesty to that extent.,Nigeria govt is honesty to her citizen.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by constant1960: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Alexrayz:

Be in ur house shouting wen they arrest the person you be d first to run here and condemn him Nigerians and their fucking double standards

Those in charge of the payment have the record with them and the transaction was made through bank which they can as well trcae the money to there various account

1 Like

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Ishaq319(f): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2017
saasala:
Return kini?

After plummeting the economy to its lowest ebb and mismanaging the public funds meant for the betterment of the citizenry, the overly corrupt government or whoever is in charge of payment made a good mistake by over paying these corpers who are risking their lives to serve this ill-fated nation and this cleric is advising them to return this fund? I stopped schooling at SS3 but I know what my friends and other fresh graduate went/go through just to do this shitty national norm that should be scrapped. Those guys deserve to be paid 120k monthly. What is this meagre amount to the billions these oloriburuku people are carting away to Switzerland on a per minute basis.

Well, only a Muslim cleric will say this. I trust the pastors who have corruption embedded in them already, they will tell you it is unmerited favour and quote about 10 different bible verses to support this claim thereby making your conscience clear. It is the only time like this their corrupt self is useful.

It is now their time to eat out of the national cake. This kinda opportunity is once in a lifetime. Do not misuse it.

Nuff said!
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by BruncleZuma: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by ybalogs(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=GoldNiagara post=62179775]

Na your money! which one be your own, oga swerve. When same happen to you return your own.[/quote ] Nah my money? Abeg who sing am? Been dey look for the song since.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by braimeddy: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2017
You stopped schooling at ss3 with this ur big grammar. Why u dey lie like this na. So if u b politician na so u go tell dem say wen u small u no get shoes to wear
saasala:
Return kini?

Nuff said!

1 Like

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by brunobaba(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2017
saasala:
Return kini?

Nuff said!
You were making a little sense and then you switched to being stupid by mentioning pastors,not all pastors are corrupt and not all moslem clerics are incorrupt,do not be a religious bigot when attending to such issues...bye

2 Likes

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by samsard(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2017
The responses to this thread shows how dishonest average Nigerians are. They're not any better than the politicians they criticise on a daily basis. A British friend of mine said that "Nigerians are known worldwide for being dishonest". They cheat in exams, they increase their children's age to let them vote when the kids are still underaged (to gain numerical advantage) then they reduce official age when they need jobs coz the whole system is bleeped up! Nigerians are the worst set of hypocrites I know.
Whatever you decide to do with the excess payment, just remember that you have a BVN number with your biometric details.
Would you leave the country of coz of 70k or 160k??
Just remember that you have a BVN number.

3 Likes

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Ishaq319(f): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=Ishaq319 post=62180349][/quote]
With money you are doom without money you are doom, y won't u returned the overpaid money to avoid facing the wrat of God on d day of judgment.
Before u embarked on d service to the nation u we're quite known and agreed to accept the #19,800 which fed govt mandate to offered u every month.
Fear Ur God n remember there is judgment hereafter.
Just bcox u r seeing corrupt politicians stealing our national cake doesn't mean u too shld emulate them.
# with money ur life is doom and without money ur life is equally doomed #
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by overdoseme: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Let them keep sending more jara , this awoof pass MMM own oooooooooooo.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by airminem(f): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Well You stopped schooling but definately didnt stop learning. Well said !
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Kalas(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2017
So If They Should Return It, What About The People Who Took Our Money To London?

1 Like

Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Freshwhyte(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2017
Make them pay me oooo
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Vasity(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2017
the Muslim cleric is just saying his personal opinion. . .well to be honest only a few ones will return such overpaid amount. . .poverty and the high rate of unemployment has made people to become dishonest. . .as for those saying the overpaid amount will not add or change their lives, I disagree on this. .if you have a plan and needs money to prosecute it then you saw 169k or 79k, is that issue not solve half way if used properly? the business i have today was gotten from a refuse site i went to throw away my waste one early morning on my way to work and saw a bagco bag drop among the refuse and inside was N3m......that story and amount found change my life till date, I still work and my business still flourish, infact it has expand from Lagos to portharcourt, owerri and Abuja...yes N3m did it..well n.a. who no get vision dey die. .hold and cherish that dream or vision and when money come, you actualized it!

www.valentine202.com
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by classicalhenry(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Have not seen mine o
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2017
BigBelleControl:
They should return it, what goes around comes around. 79,000 or 164,000 will not make you an overnight millionaire. It can only add more mysteries because they neither worked not planned for it.
If he's still a serving Corp member, he or she better return it because he or she will still produce bank statement in final clearance but if it's a batch b Corp member that just did his or her final POP, I'll advise he or she take the money and start something lucrative, it's a gift from Nigeria.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by datguru: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2017
saasala:
Return kini?

Nuff said!

You sound very intelligent and I must applaud your level of eloquence and composure. You don't sound like an ss3 dropout.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
The problem is when the money is returned, it's the NYSC officials that will still eat it.
Exactly, so why return it when you can do something lucrative with it.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Shaa the thing is, if the govt wants the money back, its very easy to know those that were overpaid, and with BVN its very easy to get it back, even if you close down the account
They will start monitoring all the accounts linked to the BVN so as to get back their money.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2017
GoldNiagara:
I was not paid my last four month allowee as a corper and heaven did not fall. So what is the big deal.
The big deal is you have to be paid all your allawee before your POP so as to collect your certificate. if they owe you money or you owe them money, certificate will not be issued until it's rectified. it's better you start working on it now o.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by sydneycruze(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2017
so funny
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by saasala(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2017
datguru:

You sound very intelligent and I must applaud your level of eloquence and composure. You don't sound like an ss3 dropout.

Thanks bro. I am flattered.
Re: Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2017
zionmade1:

sharrap the same religion where they will be hailing buhari and saraki during prayers or the one dasuki practices or the one in which buhari and shekau were named as two of the most powerful muslims, or is it the one those dudes inside sambisa forest are practicing
learn more about Islam bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / COVID-19: NYSC Mulls Reopening Of Orientation Camps After Lockdown / Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.