Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) (47264 Views)

Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? / Man Steps Out Rocking Matching Colour With His Gas Cylinder / Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) by ArchangeLucifer: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Edoziesmart:

Are you still the person using this moniker "sonoflucifer"?
Or you are another person entirely, cus if it is sonoflucifer I knew him in real life

That hapless mortal is no Son of mine.

In due time, I shall visit my wrath upon his wretched soul.
Re: Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) by designVATExcel: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Eleyi ti fe ya were.
Pease bloggers and Nigerians let's stop promoting people like this.

We're the ones making them popular. I was shocked at the number of followers the Bob weirdo has. Why follow and then condemn?
We make them popular then cry and complain about their popularity..
Re: Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) by radna2: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeew. Anuofia
Re: Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) by JacksonD7: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
A clear sign that testosterone levels are declining.
Re: Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
the boldness in this man is the beginning of madness...
Re: Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) by ciouxox(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
sagitariusbaby:
The race to being the most popular open gay/cross dresser in Nigeria is gaining momentum and South West seem to harbour the most courageous gays in Nigeria.
This Wale dude has just added himself to the growing numbers
This environment looks more like one of the Southern African countries and not NIGERIA. Op, why the lies?
Re: Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) by webngnews: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
Insane
Re: Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) by drezzyx(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Just imagine
Re: Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
whateverkay:
The federal government should as a matter of fact kill all gays in Nigeria. No need to jail them, just feed them to crocs and Lions. Bastards

Also arrest and execute all men who like to do anal with their girlfriend or receive Mouth Action. I concur.
Re: Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
sagitariusbaby:
The race to being the most popular open gay/cross dresser in Nigeria is gaining momentum and South West seem to harbour the most courageous gays in Nigeria.
This Wale dude has just added himself to the growing numbers

I can't explain why this guy reminds me of Hush poppy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) by tolu5656: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
That was in South Africa we're they have gay rights, so don't be getting all concerned over another country's issh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Things To Avoid One Week Before Your Wedding Day / Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral / Quality Europe Designers Jeans And Chinos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.