Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 (24990 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by silverspringle(f): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2017
Impossible is nothing.
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2017
God is good....
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by yemmight(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2017
See cute pikins. I want to thank God for you and for that man for the love.
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Just her skin is burnt, her kitty is still functioning so wts the miracle ......
Plenty ppl in Nigeria with this giving birth daily ...

Must you post nonsense?

1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by leyxman4190: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2017
ONly God have the final say Jahovah have the final say
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Raskasal(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2017
psalmson001:
Oluwaseun - Oluwaseyitan - Oluwasegunota

Obviously, God has a plan for her.

It's all about being victorious. God lives

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by babapressy(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2017
God is great
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2017
barbiecue:
She is lucky

You call that lucky? undecided

I say jesus you are wonderful.
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Yameater(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2017
God is a miracle worker
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by VictorEkwere: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2017
To God be the Glory!
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Dizu(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Just her skin is burnt, her kitty is still functioning so wts the miracle ......
u are the biggest fool I have ever come across

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Henitan24(f): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2017
God I want to marry my own husband... that will love me for who I'm...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Maryyoung(f): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2017
with tears in ma eyes I say thank you Jehovah overdo
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by judgedredd22(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by butterflyl1on: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Henitan24:
God I want to marry my own husband... that will love me for who I'm...

And who are you? What do you have wrong with you that would make you make this comment? Say it here. Your future husband may be reading.
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by freeman95(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2017
This is fvcked up men
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Henitan24(f): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2017
butterflyl1on:

And who are you? What do you have wrong with you that would make you make this comment? Say it here. Your future husband may be reading.

Don't make me cry pls
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by moshould(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Thank God the pussy is intact...
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by butterflyl1on: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Henitan24:

Don't make me cry pls

Go on and say it. There is nothing new under the sun. Surely there is nothing too heavy to carry. smiley

Do not deprive your future husband the chance of knowing his bride on a deeper level.
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by dabeto: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2017
There are two miracles in this story; the miracle of the burn survivor and the miracle of a man who loved. The man's love completed the miracle of the burn survivor. God is wonderful
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Mrkumareze(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2017
She was partially cooked indeed
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Henitan24(f): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Go on and say it. There is nothing new under the sun. Surely there is nothing too heavy to carry. smiley

Do not deprive your future husband the chance of knowing his bride on a deeper level.

Don't plan to do that anyway so I only do e-lovers... wink***
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by butterflyl1on: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Henitan24:

Don't plan to do that anyway so I only do e-lovers... wink***

Sorry but I was not speaking for myself. I was speaking for someone out there who might chance upon your post.

E-love is as good as no love. As anyone can fake anything over the internet.
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by hybrid11(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2017
she's a survivor a strong lady GOD is good
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by Kaymaxine(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2017
Lalas247:
U wey faya neva burn,wetin u don do with dt ungrateful life of urs
See dt ur mouth like madman armpit!!!
#ungratefulnicompu
Re: Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 by debspauly(f): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2017
thank God her face was saved!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yellow Fever Cause Of Unusual Deaths In Enugu Ezike - Enugu Government / NMA And NARD Declare An Indefinite Strike From July 1st At 00.00hrs / How To Know If You Need Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.