Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (55778 Views)

Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. / Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:06am On Nov 08, 2017
Many youths of Ijede local council development area in Lagos on Monday embarked on a rally as members of various cult groups denounced their membership in the presence of the traditional rulers and security operatives. The various cult groups were Aiye, Eiye, Buccaneer, and KK among others.

The repentant Cultists surrendered all the ammunition in their possession to the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, Mr Edgar Imohimi in the Presence of Hon Babajimi Benson, MHR and Hon Nurudeen Sholaja, to affirm their commitment in renouncing cultism and everything attached to it.

One Olarewaju Adesoye, who claimed to be the former head of Eiye confraternity, said at the event: “I was the number one man of Eiye. My membership started from power tussle over boundary issue. “But the crisis that followed was not what we bargained for. My appreciation goes to the local government chairman, who pioneered this move.

“We made up our minds to renounce our membership for long, but we didn’t know the logical way to follow so as not to be arrested
”.

Former head of KK confraternity, Abdulrazeez Densi, said the renouncement marked of a new beginning in his life.

I decided to renounce my membership because of the safety of my life and that of members of my community. I want peace to reign in my community”, he said.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/former-eiye-confraternity-leader-lagos-reveals-joined-cultism-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:07am On Nov 08, 2017
What suite u undecided

We should do what with this now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:07am On Nov 08, 2017

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by pyyxxaro: 4:11am On Nov 08, 2017
Who don join don join undecided

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by Nwodosis(m): 4:20am On Nov 08, 2017
How will the people that you guys have killed get justice?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by dokiOloye(m): 4:33am On Nov 08, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who don join don join undecided
leave am.If war start tomoro,make him comot main road say him renounce,make we see if him body will be d same.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 4:49am On Nov 08, 2017
This even further buttresses how much the confraternity system, established by Prof WS for lofty, if grandiose ideals has been bastardised.

See touts and lowlives, most of whom have never smelt the four walls of a higher institution dey head decks, nests and temples.

See small small children for my hood, keke riders, bakery workers, artisans of all sorts dey echo 'ayikperere', 'egede', etc. and some mumus wey call themselves graduates go follow lubbers dey form XY. When rough seas set, why dem no go use your head take count scores

Whither

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by sinistermind(m): 4:53am On Nov 08, 2017
Funny enough, i was expecting to see someone in that gathering and in the picture. Since he isn't there, Jimi Benson isnt sincere. I better stop here
Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 5:05am On Nov 08, 2017
sinistermind:
Funny enough, i was expecting to see someone in that gathering and in the picture. Since he isn't there, Jimi Benson isnt sincere. I better stop here

Bro, most of these dudes are the small fry, the 'expendables'. 'Jimi Benson' is actually being quite sincere, because no true leader worth his salt would be caught dead renouncing in public. It may sound cynical, but it's the simple truth.

Even these ones who are renouncing today, if they are actually being sincere, would tomorrow tell you 'tired but not retired'.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by emi14: 5:17am On Nov 08, 2017
Once a soldier always a soldier. Liver cutting and betrayals is innate towards that end. Am not surprised. Liars

2 Likes

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by Evablizin(f): 5:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Good for him.
Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by gbadexy(m): 5:29am On Nov 08, 2017
These ones are still learners. even from the pictures, I could see some looking with reservation while some with beret were monkeying on.
These sort of things only serve to let all of them identify each other. The good thing is that there would be low incidence of innocent people being harmed.
When they resume hostility which is bound to happen with gathering of idle and intoxicated lots, it would be more severe.
only solution is for them to all get meaningfully engaged which I doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by Elnino4ladies: 6:17am On Nov 08, 2017
They should stop deceiving themselves. Once a brother always a brother.

Vacusa vacusa saleyo is their song as they travel to assguard.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by UncleSnr(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2017
shocked shocked

Article on The Nigerians we know and think of: click here
Project on Reincarnation As A Metaphysical Principle Of Explanation In Yoruba Traditional Thought: A Critique Click here
Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by PointZerom: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Cultism reigns supreme here. That's what their Hero Soyinka gave them.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by muller101(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2017
He is a failure. Brother should gang up and get him marooned
Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by BruncleZuma: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2017
If I was your victim oga e no end for your repentance ooo...Mi Ni Gba!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2017
sadsee dat police man with. preg.Can dis one chase thief?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by bitcoininvest: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2017
great!
Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2017
No reason whatsoever for joining the damn stuff

5 Likes

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by Tfbaby(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2017
Eye Services
Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by poweredcom(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2017
if cultism na d way to make mega money I for don be d leader
I see people flying dese cult drama as fools

5 Likes

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by ElsonMorali: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2017
And their previous crimes of arson and murder? Who pays for those?

1 Like

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2017
Cultism is in the blood, don't believe in this movie being acted. I just wonder why people who never went to the four corner wall of higher institution are being into confraternity things. Being a Jew man is the best but you must identify what tribe of Israel you are from.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by iamleumas: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2017
JESUS is the ONLY way...

11 Likes

Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Boys cult!
Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2017
CULTISM DOES NOT PAY
Re: Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos by Runaway: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.