Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (44831 Views)

Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Man Reveals How He Almost Killed Himself After Being Diagnosed Of Vitiligo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
olabrad:

Looks like your immbecile mom hasn't told you about the irredeemable curse hanging on your destiny. Your destiny is so cursed that anyone associating with you gets infected. Admitting you at yaba left will even infect the other patients with your lifelong curse.
Look at this goat trying to flow. Go n spit in ur mamas decapitated pu*ssy,am sure u gonna see how fu*ked up ur life is. Did u mama even know who poured the rotten sperm that gave birth to u? grin May pp always spit on u,for been an unknown magg*ot. Go look into ur mamas pant u will know why u are cursed....mother fu*cker. Spits on his worthless face tongue
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
AngryRebel:
Look at this goat trying to flow. Go n spit in ur mamas decapitated pu*ssy,am sure u gonna see how fu*ked up ur life is. Did u mama even know who poured the rotten sperm that gave birth to u? grin May pp always spit on u,for been an unknown magg*ot. Go look into ur mamas pant u will know why u are cursed....mother fu*cker. Spits on his worthless face tongue

Have you been told that calling you an imbbecile is even an insult to immmbeciles? Boy, you are a born idiot
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
olabrad:

Have you been told that calling you an imbbecile is even an insult to immmbeciles? Boy, you are a born idiot
grin is like u are running at of words? Maybe u can borrow some from ur mamas worthless pu*ssy . Worthless soul from a wh*ore mother. Better see to it that u mama sells her a*ss tonight,so that u won't die of hunger grin

Ur mamas smelling pu*ssy is enough to make u go crazy.....u can lick her to reduce the smell. F*aggot
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
AngryRebel:
grin is like u are running at of words? Maybe u can borrow some from ur mamas worthless pu*ssy . Worthless soul from a wh*ore mother. Better see to it that u mama sells her a*ss tonight,so that u won't die of hunger grin

Ur mamas smelling pu*ssy is enough to make u go crazy.....u can lick her to reduce the smell. F*aggot

When did you leak a dick last? From the way you are commenting, looks like you are hungry to suck a dick. grin.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
olabrad:

When did you leak a dick last? From the way you are commenting, looks like you are hungry to suck a dick. grin.
grin focus boy. U should b under ur mamas pant by now is already late grin oh I forget.....asehwo men still dey make a nonentity of ur mamas worthless pu*ssy. Make ur papa di*ck grow for ur imbe*cile head.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2017
AngryRebel:
grin focus boy. U should b under ur mamas pant by now is already late grin oh I forget.....asehwo men still dey make a nonentity of ur mamas worthless pu*ssy. Make ur papa di*ck grow for ur imbe*cile head.

Go and Bleep your father or brother like you love to do. At least, you can keep your absurdity in-house.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
olabrad:

Go and Bleep your father or brother like you love to do. At least, you can keep your absurdity in-house.
Have u sold ur mother's Toto today? grin u better go n do that before hungry fire ur head there.
U are so useless because ur worthless mama gave birth to u,with sh*it all over ur face
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
AngryRebel:
Have u sold ur mother's Toto today? grin u better go n do that before hungry fire ur head there.
U are so useless because ur worthless mama gave birth to u,with sh*it all over ur face

I'm happy to inform you that the curse of obscenity and absurdity will never depart from your family for ever. grin
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
olabrad:

I'm happy to inform you that the curse of obscenity and absurdity will never depart from your family for ever. grin
U shall always lick ur mamas period till u die,because u are cursed already from the moment u alter a derogatory word towards my Mom first. I don't even think ur worthless mom is still alive. May a thousand curse's be upon and ur unborn generations. May everything u dream to achieve come to noting before ur eyes. U will be alive and u will be rotting away. Mark these words,u will forever regret the day u came online to run ur big mouth.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
olabrad:

U shall always lick ur mamas period till u die,because u are cursed already from the moment u alter a derogatory word towards my Mom first. I don't even think ur worthless mom is still alive. May a thousand curse's be upon and ur unborn generations. May everything u dream to achieve come to noting before ur eyes. U will be alive and u will be rotting away. Mark these words,u will forever regret the day u came online to run ur big mouth.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
No
AngryRebel:

I hope your next encounter with your father or brother will give you incurable syphilis. That will help to reset your diseased brain that rejoices in absurdity.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
AngryRebel:

Your cursed father is calling you. Goan give him the head. That's what always make you happy. Idiotic faggggot. grin
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
olabrad:

Your cursed father is calling you. Goan give him the head. That's what always make you happy. Idiotic faggggot. grin
U are already cursed...u will mamas sells her rotten hoe to feed u. A useless sperm from a diseased father,that's what u are. May u meet ur untimely death inside ur mamas worthless pant. Ur cursed for life,u ur worthless mom n ur diseased fa*ggot of a father.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 3:00am On Nov 11, 2017
AngryRebel:
U are already cursed...u will mamas sells her rotten hoe to feed u. A useless sperm from a diseased father,that's what u are. May u meet ur untimely death inside ur mamas worthless pant. Ur cursed for life,u ur worthless mom n ur diseased fa*ggot of a father.

Mr idiotic faggggot, comot for here. Go and give your useless father a head.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 6:23am On Nov 11, 2017
olabrad:

Mr idiotic faggggot, comot for here. Go and give your useless father a head.
U will die on top ur mama grin. U are as useless as ur rotten mamas pu*ssy. U will keep fu*king ur mama together with ur brother's until u all run mad,while ur fagg*ot of a father is busy ramming ur sisters. Don't forget to drink the pu*ssy water when ur cursed generation are done with each other.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2017
AngryRebel:
U will die on top ur mama grin. U are as useless as ur rotten mamas pu*ssy. U will keep fu*king ur mama together with ur brother's until u all run mad,while ur fagg*ot of a father is busy ramming ur sisters. Don't forget to drink the pu*ssy water when ur cursed generation are done with each other.

This one you are writing long story like a natural immbecile, you better Gian suck dick. That's what you are good at
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2017
olabrad:

This one you are writing long story like a natural immbecile, you better Gian suck dick. That's what you are good at
U are a born nonentity, u will surely die on top ur worthless hoe mother. Have u finished sucking ur smelling mom? grin U will die a premature death...I spit on u and ur worthless mom
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2017
AngryRebel:
U are a born nonentity, u will surely die on top ur worthless hoe mother. Have u finished sucking ur smelling mom? grin U will die a premature death...I spit on u and ur worthless mom

Mr Fagggggot, how many dicks will you suck today?
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2017
olabrad:

Mr Fagggggot, how many dicks will you suck today?
I see u have started borrowing words,I reckon u don't know what they called fa*ggot before I introduced it to ur cursed soul. Have u fu*ck ur mother this morning? grin grin grin u must bear a child through ur mother,in other to complete d circle of imb*eciles in ur generation. I spit on ur face again, everybody u meet in life instead of helping u will spit on ur face,because u are cursed..Amen cool
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2017
AngryRebel:
I see u have started borrowing words,I reckon u don't know what they called fa*ggot before I introduced it to ur cursed soul. Have u fu*ck ur mother this morning? grin grin grin u must bear a child through ur mother,in other to complete d circle of imb*eciles in ur generation. I spit on ur face again, everybody u meet in life instead of helping u will spit on ur face,because u are cursed..Amen cool

Why is this dick sucker desperate for attention?
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
olabrad:

Why is this dick sucker desperate for attention?
U are the one seeking attention for quoting me first cheesy grin....I told u,am ready for u. How is d fuc"k going with ur useless mom? Do it properly, u must produce a di*ck head like u grin so that he can continue from where ur worthless self stop,by fu*king d LovePeddler daughters u gonna give birth to. Once more may a thousand curses fall on u. Amen cool
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
AngryRebel:
U are the one seeking attention for quoting me first cheesy grin....I told u,am ready for u. How is d fuc"k going with ur useless mom? Do it properly, u must produce a di*ck head like u grin so that he can continue from where ur worthless self stop,by fu*king d LovePeddler daughters u gonna give birth to. Once more may a thousand curses fall on u. Amen cool
One of the traces of faggggots is that they tell long stories when they hear about dick.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
olabrad:

One of the traces of faggggots is that they tell long stories when they hear about dick.
yeah ur f*aggot mom can attest to that. I know she keep screaming ur name for u to fu*ck her harder,thereby heaping more curses on ur magg*ot head. I spit on u n ur demented mother. May she keep giving birth to imbe*ciles like u. Is afternoon already hurry and go n service ur LovePeddler mom grin grin grin Demented mother fuc*ker
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
AngryRebel:
yeah ur f*aggot mom can attest to that. I know she keep screaming ur name for u to fu*ck her harder,thereby heaping more curses on ur magg*ot head. I spit on u n ur demented mother. May she keep giving birth to imbe*ciles like u. Is afternoon already hurry and go n service ur LovePeddler mom grin grin grin Demented mother fuc*ker

You must love sucking dick so much. See the way you are commenting like a die hard faggggot
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
olabrad:

You must love sucking dick so much. See the way you are commenting like a die hard faggggot
Ur mama loves ur dick in her mouth,go pour some cum in her mouth. Don't forget to use ur dick to fu*ck her asshole while at it. Ur fagg*ot mom loves dick so much, she wakes up with ur dick in her mouth. Disfigured fool.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
AngryRebel:
Ur mama loves ur dick in her mouth,go pour some cum in her mouth. Don't forget to use ur dick to fu*ck her asshole while at it. Ur fagg*ot mom loves dick so much, she wakes up with ur dick in her mouth. Disfigured fool.

Mr dick sucker, your fagggot father and brother are waiting for you to service them
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin grin frustration na him go kill u on top ur mother rotten toto. Useless bastard of a son. Ur days are numbered on this earth for fu*king ur stu*pid mom.
A cursed son from a cursed mother, what would they get? A cursed generation. U are a vomit no one wants to come back to. Amen
olabrad:

Mr dick sucker, your fagggot father and brother are waiting for you to service them
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
AngryRebel:
grin grin grin frustration na him go kill u on top ur mother rotten toto. Useless bastard of a son. Ur days are numbered on this earth for fu*king ur stu*pid mom.
A cursed son from a cursed mother, what would they get? A cursed generation. U are a vomit no one wants to come back to. Amen

Dick sucker, why are you so desperate for my attention?
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
olabrad:

Dick sucker, why are you so desperate for my attention?
mother fu*cker go n fu*ck ur mama n leave me alone grin grin....don't forget to pour the sperm all over her face, because that what they do to worthless bit*ch like ur mama. Cursed fool
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
AngryRebel:
mother fu*cker go n fu*ck ur mama n leave me alone grin grin....don't forget to pour the sperm all over her face, because that what they do to worthless bit*ch like ur mama. Cursed fool

Looks like you love being called dick sucker. That's why you keep on quoting me
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
olabrad:

Looks like you love being called dick sucker. That's why you keep on quoting me
u like fu*king ur dirty mama aren't u? grin stup*id boy,wai wan kill him mama with fu*ck grin grin grin
Cursed fool
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
AngryRebel:
u like fu*king ur dirty mama aren't u? grin stup*id boy,wai wan kill him mama with fu*ck grin grin grin
Cursed fool

Since you love to be called dick sucker. I will help you write it in capital letters: DICK SUCKER!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange Things Ur Body Does That U Never Knew Were Defense Mechanisms(pictures) / Can Nursing Mother Use Postinor? / COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.