Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant (8231 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / President Barrack Obama Speaks To The African Leaders Who Refuse To Leave Power / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2010
Oga Seun

I do ve a question for u?

What would u do if u had a driver who falls ill and decides to go on medical treatment with ur car keys and vehicle particulars, all atempts to see him is being frustrated by the wife. Eventually, u break into the car, get a new driver, still yet the wife engages touts and street urchins to intimidate ur new driver. As a result of these events u miss business meetings and ur investors leave u.
What would u do? What would be ur opinionof ur driver's wife?
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by tubabie(f): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Agaba123
^^^ It means the focus of attention as shifted . . . . . well in respect to Turai and her Husband
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by boyt1: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2010
Since she has decided to hijack and keep the sick presido only for herself, and  insulted the Whole Nation( SELFISH)  The best thing  for her now that the game is over, is commit suicide and be buried in the same grave with her husband. ' For better or worse'. pele.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Jairzinho(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2010
tubabie:

@Agaba123
^^^ It means the focus of attention as shifted . . . . . well in respect to Turai and her Husband
Thanks sweetie (O ti dun ju   kiss)

agabaI23:

meaning?^^
You could read it as - 'Levels don change o !"  grin grin
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by agabaI23(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2010
Jairzinho:

Thanks sweetie (O dun gan   kiss)

You could read it as - 'Levels don change o !"  grin grin
tubabie:

@Agaba123
Daalu cheesy
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Kx: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2010
Turai should not blame govnors and ministers for their recent show
of no loyalty.
In politics,there is no permanent friend.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Pame(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2010
what she's forgotten is that what goes up will always come down. nothing in this world is forever, nothing in life, i repeat NOTHING is permanent. the only thing that is permanent in life is CHANGE. her ordeal is not really new anyway, we have a lot of people in nigeria undergoing a lot more difficult times which are not known to you and me . because was the first lady in nigeria and experiencing terrible times coincidentally at a time does not mean that she has the greatest problem that is unsurmountable. she should go on her kneels, pray to God, ask for forgiveness and be honest to herself, NOT NIGERIANS
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Haksalam(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2010
God bless Naija.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by najmgiwa: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2010
sofeco:

I my advice for them is to impeach the f**cking Yara'sick ontime, to be able to settle the conflicts in the country.

watch it bro cos you may be the president tommorrow and same done to you
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by ifeco4real: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2010
Yes it is true, even the Bible said it that you will whatever you sow, for Turai she thought the whole world is now under her legs that she walk over any how she likes. Let it be made known to her that there is no hidden secret under the canopy of heaven that will not be revealed one day.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by honest4000: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2010
Power does not belong to one person, it belongs to all Nigerian as UNcle shege talk am.

Honest4000
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Feraz(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2010
What baffles me is how she let her husband contest for presidency when he had health issues then. Knowing fully that when pressure is mounted on him twice, his body will give up. No reasonable wife who loves her husband will do that.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by troublenot: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2010
Xavier.:

Oga Seun

I do ve a question for u?

What would u do if u had a driver who falls ill and decides to go on medical treatment with your car keys and vehicle particulars, all atempts to see him is being frustrated by the wife. Eventually, u break into the car, get a new driver, still yet the wife engages touts and street urchins to intimidate your new driver. As a result of these events u miss business meetings and your investors leave u.
What would u do? What would be your opinionof your driver's wife?

nice analogy
cheesy
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by samcc30(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
[td]sulad82i (m)

that c0cksuck3r should get the hell out of there b4 I get angry[/td]

oh My GOD see anger ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by bisiaet: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2010
To be honest I seriously felt for her, I know what she will be going through for now due to her failure to acted wisely as a good woman but she failed in her responsibilities. If she had acted with wisdom all these issue of not wanting her husband be disgrace out of office will not have be the case but as it is now I dont think they can avoid or escape that humiliation by behaving in such manner that has turned everybody against her so pathetic indeed, it is her fault let her bears it that way. But for Yar'dua I sincerely sorry for the man and I just put him in the hand of God this man find himself in the jungle he never dreamnt of so sorry I just wish him well if truely he is still living.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by omojasper: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2010
It is such a thing that youn see in women who dont think well.She has forgotten that what God say will be no man or woman can stop it.
cry cryTake heart Ex 1st.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by omojasper: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2010
It is such a thing that you see in women who dont think well.She has forgotten that what God say will be no man or woman can stop it.
cry cryTake heart Ex 1st.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by honest4000: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2010
The only thing Acting President Goodluck Jonathan need to do right now is to source for credible and men of intellect to work in his cabinet. Not sycophants, not ass-lickers, greedy and selfish folks.

Besides, this is the finger of God Almighty. There is time for everything, though its not all about power or greed, but about the well being of over 150 million Nigerians.

Honest4000
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by honest4000: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2010
Every wife of President in Nigeria wants to be first lady forever.

Remember IBB's late wife, Mariam Babangida with her Better Life Programme? You see, Nigerians are very crafty, she has left an intoxicating footprint and now make una see wetin e cos for us.

Honest4000
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by 1Emmy: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2010
The woman has really proved the phrase "power intoxicates Africans" however the game is up woman.
Is time to mourn "the dead'' officially, hope you got me right.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by shawdon(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2010
Yeah OPON REALLY DON SU, LEVEL CHANGE.

I SUPPOSE SAY TURAI SUPPOSE COVER HER FACE DESPITE HER GOAT HEADED ATTITUDE IN THE PAST.

BUT I GUESS SHE STILL WANT TO RETAIN THE OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Seun(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2010
What would u do if u had a driver who falls ill and decides to go on medical treatment with your car keys and vehicle particulars, all atempts to see him is being frustrated by the wife. Eventually, u break into the car, get a new driver, still yet the wife engages touts and street urchins to intimidate your new driver. As a result of these events u miss business meetings and your investors leave u.
What would u do? What would be your opinionof your driver's wife?

Yar'adua is no longer in power, and probably never will because he's terminal.  Here's a proper analogy: your driver (Yar'adua) got sick so you hired another driver (Goodluck) to take his place, but instead of being satisfied you decide to lynch his wife saying she's a witch.  It's not in good taste.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by macherie1: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2010
How can we sympathise with madam turai if she has refused to declare the true state of her husband's health neither has she allowed anyone to see him. she believes she is capable of handling the whole situation on her own while holding on to power. lets see how she does it
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by crown22: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2010
Hausa proverb
seriki n goma
sama ni goma
No condition is permanent
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by sojjy: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2010
Turai deserved no sympathy at all.She used over 150millions Nigerians to played game but eventually lost.How can we forget the manner in which Turai and the useless cabal brought the ailing President into d country in d dark hour like a thief in the night?Their action almost cause a constitutional crisis.She allowed the hawks in the corridors of power to misled her and now she has been deserted.This is a lesson for all office holders.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by mecylee(f): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
nigeria we hail thee
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Osama10(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2010
Oh She is just realizing this now fucking bastard.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by samcc30(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2010
u people should know that Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar wife was called to be first lady but she rejected and called her husband to hand over the power to the civilian.
so why turaya or daledaleru or what do they call her name, not learn from this

very greedy and useless woman
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by Akanbiedu(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2010
Madam Turai is a woman every man should aspire to have as a wife.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by oge4real(f): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2010
I think someone is impersonating Seun, the real him cannot possibly be talking like this.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by princekevo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2010
Seun:

Yar'adua is no longer in power, and probably never will because he's terminal.  Here's a proper analogy: your driver (Yar'adua) got sick so you hired another driver (Goodluck) to take his place, but instead of being satisfied you decide to lynch his wife saying she's a witch.  It's not in good taste.
There's nothing dishonest about not letting political vultures speak to your terminally ill husband.

Oga Seun am begining question your credibility with your comment these days. Please were you on this planate when we suffered 90days power vaccume all becoz a jezebel covered the true Health condition of a country's leader. Jonathan jst took over after 90days of power Vaccume, i mean the Country was without a leader for those numbers of days. what if the military had made use of such a great opportunity? Then we would waste more years under  the millitary.

I really think someone might have hacked your account, or you left you PC for your kids to come write such comments as the above, you are being threatened by the cabals, or probably you have being included on their payroll.
Re: Turai Would Want Her Husband To Leave Power - Confidant by vigasimple(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2010
Turai Yar A'liar said 'she does not mind her husband leaving power' , my reply, really! when did she have change of heart with all the hide and seek and smuggling a very sick President into the country at 2 am with military movement without the knowledge of the Ag President to stop FEC meeting that was to hold to make declaration of incapacitation as she has practically refused anyone including FEC delegation to see NIGERIAN PRESIDENT, a public figure/servant not just a father or husband alone.

She has been keeping him hiding in hostage at Aso Rock since the arrival, infact I am not even sure the man is there because no one has seen him since his supposed arival.

POWER HAS ALREADY LEFT YAR A'CLUELESS, and Turai. He is no longer the President because he is as good as dead. You either leave Aso Rock with dignity or be forced out with lack of it. yeye people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Should Referred As Youth In Nigeria? / Nigeria Tested By Rapid Rise In Population - NYT / Governor Dickson Holds 2017 End Of Year Thanksgiving At Toru-Orua, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.