Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Hope You Will Be Faithful To Me Only?--she Asked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hope You Will Be Faithful To Me Only?--she Asked (321 Views)

Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? / "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope You Will Be Faithful To Me Only?--she Asked by Born2conquer: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Hmmm...

Seriously... LADIES!! LADIES!!! LADIES!

Why on earth do you fall for we Unserious,players..and fuckboys!

I don't understand.. I do feel pained when I see good gals falling madly in love with me because I know how bad I chat with them..and how dirty I talk when I am with them..and how I care less

I break dates..I don't keep to my promise to them ..and they're not even on my priority list..I don't call them..they call me..they message me first! I don't buy gifts or surprise them with gifts...I don't beg to visit them!

BUT HOW ON EARTH WILL YOU FALL IN LOVE to A GUY LIKE ME!!

She told me... "Will you be faithful to me only because I am madly in love with you"

How can you FALL IN LOVE !

Ladies..don't you have the good guys on your list ni!

Don't you have those humble admirers !

Don't you have the ones that do shower you with attentions!!

WHY WE "FVCKBOYS" ...why can't you just block us straight the moment you saw the change in the chats/Conversation!!

(1) (Reply)

"Intimidation" An Option Suspect / Ladies, You Know Women Like Trending Things / Sexy Actress, Stopped With Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.