Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 (2446 Views)

Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Npower List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017-2018 | Npower Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by eduresearch: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2017
Union Bank, Nigeria’s Simpler & Smarter Bank is looking for the best talents for our Management Trainee Programme. These are talents who can thrive in a diverse workplace that drives innovation and collaboration.
At Union Bank, we work with you to build an exciting
professional career that matches prospects for our mutual prosperity. We are relentless in the drive to maintain an environment which gives you the freedom to own your work, generate ground-breaking ideas and collaborate with like-minded partners to challenge the status quo and transform our business, operations, culture and productivity.

Job Title: Management Trainee
https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/11/union-bank-management-trainees.html for details
Application Deadline: 15th November 2017
Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by eduresearch: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
eduresearch:
Union Bank, Nigeria’s Simpler & Smarter Bank is looking for the best talents for our Management Trainee Programme. These are talents who can thrive in a diverse workplace that drives innovation and collaboration.
At Union Bank, we work with you to build an exciting
professional career that matches prospects for our mutual prosperity. We are relentless in the drive to maintain an environment which gives you the freedom to own your work, generate ground-breaking ideas and collaborate with like-minded partners to challenge the status quo and transform our business, operations, culture and productivity.

Job Title: Management Trainee
https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/11/union-bank-management-trainees.html for details
Application Deadline: 15th November 2017
Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by eduresearch: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2017
reminder
Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by eduresearch: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
k
Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by eduresearch: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
reminder
Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by mars2015: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
eduresearch:
reminder
Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by Owans94(f): 5:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Just saw the mail to complete stage 1 assessment
Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by Garriet(f): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2017
The freaking mail entered my promotion. I don't know why such a sensitive mail would be in my promotions. If I didn't check my promotions, I'd have missed my assessment deadline! angry
Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by Garriet(f): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2017
For those who manage to find their assessment mail, I have a number of advice for you. I was pretty annoyed doing it because:

1. They gave very little instructions
2. The test is timed and by the time you scroll down, you cannot see the timer, so you're pretty much blind. (That's the most annoying!) angry
*Irony is the only instruction I remember seeing is 'watch the timer'! How the hell am I supposed to do that? Time travel? sad *

3. Keep your calculator and paper ready cos they'd not give you time to click 'start test' like SHL.
4. There is no pause time between tests - it's looks like a freaking javascript website!
5. You can come back to the difficult questions later so don't waste time on the difficult ones, do the easy ones first.

5. Overall, the test was not very difficult so you'd be fine if you're calm.

Good luck!
Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by Owans94(f): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2017
Garriet:
For those who manage to find their assessment mail, I have a number of advice for you. I was pretty annoyed doing it because:

2. The test is timed and by the time you scroll down, you cannot see the timer, so you're pretty much blind. (That's the most annoying!) angry
*Irony is the only instruction I remember seeing is 'watch the timer'! How the hell am I supposed to do that? Time travel? sad *

3. Keep your calculator and paper ready cos they'd not give you time to click 'start test' like SHL.
4. There is no pause time between tests - it's looks like a freaking javascript website!
5. You can come back to the difficult questions later so don't waste time on the difficult ones, do the easy ones first.

Good luck!
Thanks
Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by Vizzim: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2017
Garriet:

Good luck!

Thanks for the info. Please my question is immediately you finish one test will others start immediately also?
Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by eduresearch: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ongoing
Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by eduresearch: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
eduresearch:
Ongoing
Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2017
Owans94:
Thanks
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 by Owans94(f): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
Happy Birthday
Thank You!

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Internship Invite? / Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2019 / Need Cisa Job: Nigeria Or Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.