Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. (3107 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For / Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by loveth360(f): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
OP, tell us how many job opportunities kanu has created, schools he has built, free medication he has given, blocks of flats he has built etc in Biafraland then let's talk
can you tell us the one your god buhari has done for you people,even as president.

4 Likes

Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by Yyeske(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
loveth360:
can you tell us the one your god buhari has done for you people,even as president.
Answer me first then I'll tell you
Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by Armaggedon: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
I stand with Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes

Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by cascarino(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yyeske:
OP, tell us how many job opportunities kanu has created, schools he has built, free medication he has given, blocks of flats he has built etc in Biafraland then let's talk
These are the type of people that oppose Kanu while claiming they are 'sensible Ibos'. They don't even know that it is the responsibility of the government to provide them with all the aforementioned social amenities.

Is it Kanu that's drilling the oil in your country? Is it Kanu that collects taxes, fines and Levis from the citizens? Isi odikwa gi Mma?

5 Likes

Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by skipobenja: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
only god knows the best, because those dt attacking de write should get ready to attacked by d higher power.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by major466(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
All I know is this: As Mandela is celebrated worldwide, same honor will be done to Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by GoldenChiddy: 1:53am On Nov 09, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by buchilino(m): 6:09am On Nov 09, 2017
frank202012:
the person above is a goat.......
MORE LIKE A PIGLET
Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
nonsense.
Is this not the reason buhari came?
To change this pattern, the way this country has be operating.
And your Jesus(idiotic pigs of Biafra leader) is insulting buhari for?

Would have loved to talk to you but I just realized you are the type that can't make any reasonable point but will vomit insults and abuses all day.
My dear your sense of reasoning has been clouded by hatred.
Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by horsepower101: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ndi igbo youth, let's tell ourselves the bitter truth.

Our parents generation that witnessed the civil war failed us badly. They were the ones that bought into the false one Nigeria mantra and started developing other places in Nigeria.

For example a Hausa or Yoruba man can stay in the east or even SS for decades but they will never build any property. Do you know why? Because they don't truly believe in the so called one Nigeria.

But our parents who witnessed the war and how evil Nigerian government is embraced one Nigeria with their sweat and blood.

This is why the so called elders betrayed Nnamdi Kanu. They were more worried about their investments than the welfare of ndigbo.

Ndigbo youths, it is now time for us to disrupt and take over the leadership of Igboland.

If you notice something, older igbos generations betray Nnamdi Kanu but the younger generation sacrificed their lives for the cause.

The older generations that betrayed us will die and soon we will take over and deal with Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by Kazim88: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yyeske:

How many did Buhari created with all the money he looted as a military leader before you voted him in 2015.

Nigeria average IQ is very very low. It's like we no just know anything.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by gidgiddy: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
The union of Igbo/Yoruba/ Hausa-Fulani was a bad idea by the British. I dont blame the British all the time, how could they known they were creating a disaster?

Three different ethnic groups with divergent outlook on life, different value system and different ideologies, all brought together as one nation? How was that ever going to work?

In divorce law, there is this term called "irreconcilable differences" which simply means that parties to a union simply do not agree and the union is better dissolved.

Nigeria has irreconcilable differences.

Thats the way I see Nigeria. Trying to keep an unworkable project is only postponing the inevitable.

I like the idea of my fellow Igbos having their own country. I like the idea of having not to worry about Yorubas or Hausas being politically dominant over me. I like that the destiny of Igbos being decided in Igbo land and not in Abuja.

For me, I think Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter. He may use language and methods which some may not like but he didnt kill anyone or take up arms. If anything, he was the one that the government took up arns against.

Nigeria does not work and can never work

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by horsepower101: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
gidgiddy:
The union of Igbo/Yoruba/ Hausa-Fulani was a bad idea by the British. I dont blame the British all the time, how could they known they were creating a disaster?

Three different ethnic groups with divergent outlook on life, different value system and different ideologies, all brought together as one nation? How was that ever going to work?

In divorce law, there is this term called "irreconcilable differences" which simply means that parties to a union simply do not agree and the union is better dissolved.

Nigeria has irreconcilable differences.

Thats the way I see Nigeria. Trying to keep an unworkable project is only postponing the inevitable.

I like the idea of my fellow Igbos having their own country. I like the idea of having not to worry about Yorubas or Hausas being politically dominant over me. I like that the destiny of Igbos being decided in Igbo land and not in Abuja.

For me, I think Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter. He may use language and methods which some may not like but he didnt kill anyone or take up arms. If anything, he was the one that the government took up arns against.

Nigeria does not work and can never work

Gbam, Nigeria has irreconcilable differences and oil money is the only reason all these parasites are forcing it to remain together.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. by nnenneigbo(f): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2017
cascarino:
These are the type of people that oppose Kanu while claiming they are 'sensible Ibos'. They don't even know that it is the responsibility of the government to provide them with all the aforementioned social amenities.

Is it Kanu that's drilling the oil in your country? Is it Kanu that collects taxes, fines and Levis from the citizens? Isi odikwa gi Mma?
I love how you asked him/her, isi odikwa gi nma.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Recognises Ahmed Lawal As Senate President / Does APC Still Care For Igbo Presidency? / After 17 Years, Evidence Emerges On Muslim Girl Killed For Wearing Tank Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.