Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Will You Allow The Same Sex As Yourself Massage You At The Spa??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will You Allow The Same Sex As Yourself Massage You At The Spa??? (571 Views)

Best Home Service Massage You Can Get in Town.. 90min That Feels Like Heaven! / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Allow The Same Sex As Yourself Massage You At The Spa??? by krak101(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2017
So you walk into some spa for a massage and your massage therapist happens to be same sex as you... what will be your response? And y? Waiting
Re: Will You Allow The Same Sex As Yourself Massage You At The Spa??? by Tyrabarbara(f): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2017
ladies can allow buh it's prohibited for males. you know ladies have an iota of lesbianism in them. how would a fellow guy be massaging you? really!
Re: Will You Allow The Same Sex As Yourself Massage You At The Spa??? by akinreals: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2017
Are they mad? I will sue them instantly for assault, harassment, sexual abuse and what have you.. Nonsense. grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Good News>>>>>>natural Solutions To All Infertility Problems. / Nigerian Motivational Speaker, Solomon Buchi, Tells His Experience With Weed. / Digital Thermometer For Kids And Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.