Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Tecno Phantom 8 Review - Save Your Money! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 8 Review - Save Your Money! (1895 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 8 Review - Save Your Money! by TechsNG: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2017
The Tecno Phantom 8 was launched a couple of days back and i have decided to share my review and opinion regarding the smartphone.

In the video, i shared my opinion regarding the performance, camera and other features. I also talked on whether or not, the device is worth being bought for N128,000 which is equivalent to around $350 in 2017.

Therein, i also shared a better alternative should you be in need of options.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZSHpM9GGSc&t=38s

CC: Lalasticlala

Over to you, do you think the Tecno Phantom 8 is worth buying at N128,000?

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Review - Save Your Money! by tafat: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
It's definitely worth it
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Review - Save Your Money! by Jaculze(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
The device seems good to me though
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Review - Save Your Money! by Jaculze(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
tafat:
It's definitely worth it
I swear it is
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Review - Save Your Money! by Norman4real(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
How do you even go around making a review about a phone you've never even seen smfh... At the end you talk of people selling S7 edge at around 350$ and i highly doubt it, i need to see it yo believe it. The s7 edge is still selling at around 500-600$ for a brand new, but if you can get it at 350$ then i guess it's a better buy.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Broke My Glo Sim - A Frustrated User / This App Enhances Your Pictures Even If You Use A 5mp Camera Phone / How Can I Get Blackview Mobile Phone Part In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.