Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola (583 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Fashola's Government Is Not As Good As You Think / Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola by babapupa: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2010
Fashola burnt the place down himself. The guy is a crook.
Re: Fashola by yemmight(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2010
Whats the meaning of this? angry
Re: Fashola by toba1909(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2010
babapupa:

Fashola burnt the plce down himself. The guy is a crook.

Craps!!!
Means what?
Re: Fashola by forpeace: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2010
babapupa has finally realized his boss is a crook. .im proud of you brother . .lets fight the corrupt together. .LAGOS can and will do better
Re: Fashola by asha80(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2010
babapupa come and explain what you wrote here.
Re: Fashola by grafikdon: 1:16am On Mar 21, 2010
shocked shocked Could this be the same babapupa, the ultimate Fashola apologist who is convinced Fashola is infallible, and will throw you into the abyss the moment you dare criticize his God. Upon you he will unleash the most repulsive derogatory outburst, laced with a huge dose of ethnic antagonism, in addition to his ethnic superiority infantile drivel.

There are so many things wrong with this picture but I can put my money on two.

1. One of his opponents hacked into his account

2. After an evening of drunken revelry at the owambe conference, he decided to lighten up for once and crack a joke, which apparently isn't working as he envisaged.
Re: Fashola by babapupa: 3:49am On Mar 21, 2010
asha 80:

babapupa come and explain what you wrote here.

lol. People no fit decipher common sarcasm.

I posted it to mock the fools running around saying Fashola staged Tejuosho market to make money for himself and his imaginary cronies.

I was basically satirizing their absurd and ridiculous theory.

@ forpeace. What ever Fashola heart burn medicine you dey take no dey work. Get a freeking life,
Re: Fashola by DrKitaun(m): 4:30am On Mar 21, 2010
LMFAO!!!

Peeps cant decipher satirical innuendoes even when its staring them hard in d eyes!

My dayze . . .

(1) (Reply)

Akunyili , Umar, Jaja For Inec Chair / Breaking News: Acting President Goodluck Jonathan Adds Five More Names / Seun Strikes Deal To Sell Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.