Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Car Fan Comes On Randomly - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Fan Comes On Randomly (10336 Views)

Why the need to convert car fan to Manuel and remove thermostat / Honda City Goes Off At Slow Speed And Battery Light Comes On / Car Fan Connected Direct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Fan Comes On Randomly by Pepisco82(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Please I am having same issues how can I get your technician contact so I can fix my own. It is a Toyota venza
Re: Car Fan Comes On Randomly by Pepisco82(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Chiboyo pls I need your technician contact or any means I could contact you so I resolve my issue asap.
Re: Car Fan Comes On Randomly by SamPeters: 5:39am On Jul 21, 2021
The same thing happened to my car, and I read somewhere that it's a consequence of the hot coolant. I hate that it kills my battery so bad. Apparently, all of the sensors that run the fan work, as well as the fuse that runs part of the cooling system, so it has to be caused by another thing. I'm going next week the fan temperature switches since someone on a forum suggested that they might've gone bad. I'll update you then and tell you if it worked. Also, I'm soon getting my MOT test done, and maybe they'll let me know what to do as well. I'll take a photo of the car tax check and post it here.
Re: Car Fan Comes On Randomly by autologic: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Part of some late model vehicle computer thermal management strategy is to continue to monitor the temperature even wen the vehicle has already been switched off and make appropriate actuation if necessary which is why it possible to see some fans coming up after the vehicle has been switched off .It also possible to to be some faults in the electrical systems or bad computer that might be responsible .
However repair method of average nigerian and our - so -called modern technicians to vehicle issues to be on lookout one- size -fit- all approach to problem by looking for that lone "silver bullets" all over the internet and forums for the "supposed" solution to the problem.Unfortunately using silve bullet approach might leave you disappointed even on same brand of vehicle cos same symptoms doesn't automatically translate to same root cause .
Solution is get the better understandong of the theory and practical design of your own vehicle operation before u can dig tru the troubleshooting and fish out the culprit.
The reality is this : You can't troubleshoot what u don't understand

1 Like

Re: Car Fan Comes On Randomly by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 27, 2021
autologic:
Part of some late model vehicle computer thermal management strategy is to continue to monitor the temperature even wen the vehicle has already been switched off and make appropriate actuation if necessary which is why it possible to see some fans coming up after the vehicle has been switched off .It also possible to to be some faults in the electrical systems or bad computer that might be responsible .
However repair method of average nigerian and our - so -called modern technicians to vehicle issues to be on lookout one- size -fit- all approach to problem by looking for that lone "silver bullets" all over the internet and forums for the "supposed" solution to the problem.Unfortunately using silve bullet approach might leave you disappointed even on same brand of vehicle cos same symptoms doesn't automatically translate to same root cause .
Solution is get the better understandong of the theory and practical design of your own vehicle operation before u can dig tru the troubleshooting and fish out the culprit.
The reality is this : You can't solve what u don't understand

I have this issue but only when engine is on and it’s high you can hear someone coming I’d I’ve been up all night the 3rd Rewire told me that it’s better knowing fully well it kills battery and alternator. I need a good Rewire
Re: Car Fan Comes On Randomly by autologic: 6:36am On Jul 27, 2021
solasoulmusic:

I have this issue but only when engine is on and it’s high you can hear someone coming I’d I’ve been up all night the 3rd Rewire told me that it’s better knowing fully well it kills battery and alternator. I need a good Rewire
Your location and brand of vehicle?
If you are in lagos ,my contact is on my signature and workshop is @ Yaba
Re: Car Fan Comes On Randomly by olumzzz(m): 5:56am On Aug 06, 2021
Xenisha:
Hi guys, I need some advice on choosing a car. I love off-road driving. I choose between a 2017 Nissan Patrol and a 2015 Range Rover Sport. As far as I understand, the Range Rover is more reliable, in contrast to the Nissan Patrol, which needs more careful maintenance. You may even have to buy a steam clean engine, I heard that Nissan Patrol has problems with the fact that while driving, sand gets under the hood. What do you think about these models? What will you advise me to purchase?
Nissan Patrol
Range rover
You can consider Toyota Landcruiser (not Prado o)
Re: Car Fan Comes On Randomly by Monaco2(m): 6:26am On May 06, 2022
SpaceAngel:
I didn't bother fixing again as it didn't in any way affect the car,but you can try what sultan suggested above.

Hello good morning, are you still using the car, is it still behaving same way because mine just started and my electrician told me it’s common with Highlander venza and sienna that carries venza engine.... it doesn’t affect my battery in any way but I just want to kno if you got it fixed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atrocities Committed At Nnpc Mega Station Lafia, Nasarawa State. / Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! / Installing Speed Limiters In Vehicles Does Not Make Common Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.