Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) (48378 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Bblessing37: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
U people should leave Daddy Adeboye alone oooo. He worked so hard for it. E no easy to serve God. Those people who are kneeling or rather bowing down are tapping from his grace and anointing. Abeg me too will do the same jor. The man has got the Anointing. Let no one envy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
victrick105:

is the pastor jesus?....na wa for christians this days o.
Christ said go ye into the world and heal the sick and the oppressed by my name,,,he said what I did u should so more'
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by jacyhelen(f): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Redhot111:

See them

no mind them...na dem sheeple that must be freed

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by africanusvu(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Hmmm, the carnal mind will see a seat. The spiritual mind will feel the essence of God deposited like a fart upon that seat.
You just have to believe. And it will work.
Thank God u said FART.j know faft smells
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Respect other people's faith and forms of worship
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by victrick105: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by David160(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
lemme not comment for now
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by jacyhelen(f): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Brainwashed mofos..i have notin to say to them..
Daddy freez will come hard on them....
Next,pls is BOBOrisky out?
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
victrick105:

na so...you can even sing praises to the chair since it represents Jesus...always giving non biblical excuses to defend your act, yet many of you preach against islam for bowing to the kabbal.
u can join islam that is if you are not' cos ISIS / BOKO HARAM are still recruiting members
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by victrick105: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
FreeTraining:

Christ said go ye into the world and heal the sick and the oppressed by my name,,,he said what I did u should so more'

that does not mean we are christ...it means we are like christ...they are both different...itz a matter of understanding english.
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
datproject:
There are certainly things OP can not understand about the member because you look at it from canal perspective. If you ask the member the meaning of what she did, she might tell you plainly she is not worshipping the chair, but the God that anointed the man that used to seat on the chair. Her motive to God is what matters, and not the manner at which you painted the picture from canal angle.

Stop justifying idolatry.

As Peter entered the house, Cornelius met him and fell at his feet in reverence.

But Peter made him get up. "Stand up," he said, "I am only a man myself."
(Acts 10:25-26)

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by victrick105: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
FreeTraining:
u can join islam that is if you are not' cos ISIS / BOKO HARAM are still recruiting members

is that the best you can give to defend yourself....i was expecting you to give me biblical points, at least convince me to believe that there is nothing wrong with the act.
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
e no concern me jare, make I go chop my fried rice with bobo jare
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
BluntBoy:

My God, what are you saying? So, it has come to which idol works best.

This is idolatry and you are trying to make a case for it instead of outrightly condemning it.
is called faith, not idolatry,
If kneeling before the present of God on the chair of a true servant of God is now idolatry

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by kennykane1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
But seriously this Mofo of a man needs to be hanged along with his worshipers!! What the hell is wrong with we Nigerians? Some dullards are still coming up with defensive reasons why they think this is normal? Where is you peoples True God. If you misquote me without a biblical backup on why this is normal and of GOD Fire from hell will be let lose upon you

Leviticus 26:1
You shall not make for yourselves idols, nor shall you set up for yourselves an image or a sacred pillar, nor shall you place a figured stone in your land to bow down to it; for I am the LORD your God.

Ezekiel 36:18
Therefore I poured out My wrath on them for the blood which they had shed on the land, because they had defiled it with their idols.

Some morons are still defending this criminal native doctor who could not even provide a convincing prove to why tithe must be paid to him.

Thank God for @DaddyFRZ
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
9jatatafo:
Respect other people's faith and forms of worship

We should also respect the faith of those who kill to secure virgins in heaven

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Samtoog: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
I agree with you. Faith works for people differently. The faith that worked for the woman with the issue of blood who touched the edge of the garment of Jesus and was healed surely didn't work for others that were around Jesus. I'm sure that woman was not the only one looking for healing that day as others possibly even walked close to Jesus but never had faith that the garment can heal them.

Don't compare Jesus with ordinary [sand] Adeboye[/quote]

Adeboye is not just sand because Christ himself said in John 14vs12, he that believe in me will do the works o did and even greater things. If the garment of Christ can heal, why can't Adeboye's garment heal or the seat he sits in. Keep arguing while some people are using their faith to get their testimonies.
I'm not a member of RCCG but I respect the anointing on this servant of God
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is called faith, not idolatry

Read this then:

As Peter entered the house, Cornelius met him and fell at his feet in reverence.

But Peter made him get up. "Stand up," he said, "I am only a man myself."
(Acts 10:25-26)

Why didn't Peter overlook it and call it faith

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
victrick105:

that does not mean we are christ...it means we are like christ...they are both different...itz a matter of understanding english.

any person that belive that the seat of his pastor/ bishop or pope can bring healing to him/ her with faith the person will be healed' even from a distance' all God need from us is faith' if u can not belive what u did not see u can also doubt what u see

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Yusuf54: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

A CHAIR TO YOU,
WILL LOOK LIKE THE THRONE OF GOD IMMEDIATELY YOU'RE BLINDED BY FAITH.
...Did Jesus Disciples worship His Clothe?not to talk of worshiping his chair n table that he used when preaching in Synagogue,Sleep very well n think deeply about ur religion...throne of God ko throne of Satan ni
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by anpaf: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Hmmm, the carnal mind will see a seat. The spiritual mind will feel the essence of God deposited like a fart upon that seat.

The only thing you will see outside the seat is as a result of mental delusion.
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Cajal(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
fellowman:

you're a disgrace to your name,

she said there's nothing scriptural about that and you're here saying faith is equal to idolatry.

do you know what faith means?
do you know what idolatry means?
will the apostles be happy to see that thing there.

when people tried to worship any of the apostles there were stopped.
faith and idolatry are exact opposite of each other....

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by kennykane1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
these same bloody hypocrites defending this thief will shout "God forbid" "Tufiakwa" "Lai Lai" plus all the insults from their silly mouth if this nonsense came from a Somalian or Cameroonian pastor. I am disappointed, really disappointed with Nigerians. This people has molded our brains, locked it up in their box with the keys thrown into the ocean angry

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by phlame(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
datproject:
There are certainly things OP can not understand about the member because you look at it from canal perspective. If you ask the member the meaning of what she did, she might tell you plainly she is not worshipping the chair, but the God that anointed the man that used to seat on the chair. Her motive to God is what matters, and not the manner at which you painted the picture from canal angle.

angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Nasa28(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
FreeTraining:

any person that belive that the seat of his pastor/ bishop or pope can bring healing to him/ her with faith the person will be healed' even from a distance' all God need from us is faith' if u can not belive what u did not see u can also doubt what u see

We seem not to understand the meaning of faith ooo.
Faith is not just anything you believe, but you must believe the thing which is true. If u believe the wrong thing, it cannot translate to having faith.

Bring biblical backup.
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Samtoog:
I agree with you. Faith works for people differently. The faith that worked for the woman with the issue of blood who touched the edge of the garment of Jesus and was healed surely didn't work for others that were around Jesus. I'm sure that woman was not the only one looking for healing that day as others possibly even walked close to Jesus but never had faith that the garment can heal them.

Don't compare Jesus with ordinary [sand] Adeboye

Adeboye is not just sand because Christ himself said in John 14vs12, he that believe in me will do the works o did and even greater things. If the garment of Christ can heal, why can't Adeboye's garment heal or the seat he sits in. Keep arguing while some people are using their faith to get their testimonies.
I'm not a member of RCCG but I respect the anointing on this servant of God

The Apostles did wonders in the name of Jesus Christ but never allowed any man bow down to them:

But Peter made him get up. "Stand up," he said, "I am only a man myself" (Acts 10:25-26)

When people tried to worship them at Lystra, Paul and Barnabas vehemently opposed.

“Men, why are you doing these things? We also are men with the same nature as you, and preach to you that you should turn from these useless things to the living God, who made the heaven, the earth, the sea, and all things that are in them.” (Acts 14:14-15).

1 Like

Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
/

Freeze has a lot of work to do.

//
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by kennykane1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
But seriously this Mofo of a man needs to be hanged along with his worshipers!! What the hell is wrong with we Nigerians? Some dullards are still coming up with defensive reasons why they think this is normal? Where is you peoples True God. If you misquote me without a biblical backup on why this is normal and of GOD Fire from hell will be let lose upon you

Leviticus 26:1
You shall not make for yourselves idols, nor shall you set up for yourselves an image or a sacred pillar, nor shall you place a figured stone in your land to bow down to it; for I am the LORD your God.

Ezekiel 36:18
Therefore I poured out My wrath on them for the blood which they had shed on the land, because they had defiled it with their idols.

Some morons are still defending this criminal native doctor who could not even provide a convincing prove to why tithe must be paid to him.

Thank God for @DaddyFRZ
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by lukency(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
The same pole ll critisize Catholics.
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by antsut(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

There is a name for that: Idolatry!!!
Re: RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nasa28:

We seem not to understand the meaning of faith ooo.
Faith is not just anything you believe, but you must believe the thing which is true. If u believe the wrong thing, it cannot translate to having faith.

Bring biblical backup.
but they didnt believe the wrong thing' may be they have been striving to meet the pastor for prayers but they couldn't they now settled for pastors seat' any person in serios want can do such' may be you have not experienced a serios challenge in life and I don't pray u see one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously / Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.