Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

#FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest (27651 Views)

2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by YoungKeem(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
lol There is fire on the mountain. He talks too much! He should learn from Denrele
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by blogbloke: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by ReubenE(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
freda506:
Nigerians are so homophobic and hypocritical. Of all the problems clogging the country, someone else's private business is our utmost priority. Big shame.
Being gay is no longer a private issue in Nigeria.
Being gay in Nigeria presently violates a law, so they cannot leave him alone.

I don't even know what we want in this country as a people. When security personnel break the law, we complain, when they enforce it, we complain too.

If there was no law criminalizing sodomy, then what Bobrisky is doing would have made sense.
It is enforcement that makes law what it is.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Ace16(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
I see many gays on twitter. Canvassing for their useless fellow... #killBobrisky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by AleAirHub(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Free who?

Make una try arm with postcard & sorry go be those persons name undecided undecided undecided undecided

Useless & Low esteem gay who always run his mouth on social media without single / little minutes connection..... angry angry angry angry

Let him roast inside cell grin grin grin grin

See the way this thread will be hijack by sons & daughters of a doom sect called SAME S*X RELATIONSHIP grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by zsuave(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2017

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by DjQris(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
shebi naija get law against homosexual ni?? am nt understanding o, social media has done more harm to our culture fa.
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Ace16(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Plz #killBobrisky... nauseating fellow

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by asawanathegreat(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
No bleaching cream for police station for her, oh sorry for him.
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by AuroraB(f): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Muzanga:
But seriously who did he hurt with his sexual life? I am indifferent about gays as long as they are not at close range...i see it as a mental illness so let them take him to see a shrink or something instead of prison abeg.
They are at close range to some people and worse is, Bob-whateVer wouldn't shut up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Shaw007(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
has there been an official statement that he was arrested because of his sexual orientation?
Nigerians sef!
what if he killed someone.

2 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Caseless: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Being gay is not be a crime princess vitarah.

grin grin grin
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by zsuave(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
Let him face the law if he has committed any offence. Homsexuality is an offence in Nigeria and he recently declared that he is one.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
There's nothing like FreeBobrisky trend today. That hashtag was never a trend. People were just tweeting with it and some making fun of it. Its never been a trend today. Only his name trended. Enough of all this lies please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by cyberguy72(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
He should be made a scapegoat..........25yrs imprisonment

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Handsomecole(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
His arrest is a welcome development left for me alone I would advice death sentence for all homosexuals . #DoNotFreeBoborisky

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
#FreeBobrisky#FreeBobrisky#FreeBobrisky#FreeBobrisky#FreeBobrisky#FreeBobrisky#FreeBobrisky#FreeBobrisky#FreeBobrisky#FreeBobrisky#FreeBobrisky#FreeBobrisky.....

Seriously, Nigerians are the most hypocritical set of beings, Use panadol for another mans headache.....

4 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
ReubenE:

I don't even know what we want in this country as a people. When security personnel break the law, we complain, when they enforce it, we complain too.

If there was no law criminalizing sodomy, then what Bobrisky is doing would have made sense.

God bless you jare. ignore those fagggots

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by donblade85555(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
masterP042:
What a country! they hail ibori, shout sai baba!, and hail other corrupt politicians. angry But crucify someone innocent. Free the guy biko. #homo is not a choice it's natural
its stupidy.
how I go dae kiss my fellow boy, God forbid. Abi u na gay?

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Slaveman343: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
I am not homophobic, I just can't sit down and allow gay in the society. My conscience is not dead yet.

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Slayer2: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
LuvU2:
This applies here too. grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by pappicole(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ope ooo, that idiot lazy fool, all his mate are working with their hand he said olosho male sure pass and mumu forget the law of the land. He is aggrieving the ancestors of the land, him and his cohort keep polluting our land with their abominable acts. They want to turn our country to Sodom and gomorha. Yes, let's start cleaning our land from that corner first!

2 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by freeman95(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Haha he's gonna get fvcked real hard in prison
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nigeria.

Over 95% indulge in bribery

Over N400 Billion Naira given in bribes in 2016

Among the most corrupt countries in the world

15th on the failed state index

3.2milliin people living with HIV with 220,000 new infections in 2016

Highest malaria mortality in the world with over 200,000 deaths annually

70% living below the poverty line. That's over 120million people

Boko Haram, the world's deadliest terrorist organisation has displaced millions and killed hundreds of thousands of Nigerians

One of the lowest life expectancy I'm the world

Unemployment is off the charts

How does arresting this single gay individual put food on the food of millions of Nigerians who can't afford a meal? How does it give jobs to the many unemployed graduates?

We need to know our priorities in this country abegi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Dontaye98(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin WHO CARES IF HE IS ARRESTED MAKE THEM JAIL AM SELF..
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Edoziesmart(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
So many gays parading on twitter and nairaland.
I'm ashamed as I saw how they are canvassing for his release.
You guys should carry placard to the street with this useless harshtag and see what angry mob will do to you guys.
That's why I love my hood(warri) for that kind issue.
Being caught as a gay and they will use you as a scape goat, by boring hole in your anus using wide pipe.

Next that you won't dream to be homosexual.

What happened to straight sex that a human being born from a vjay of a woman will think of becoming homosexual.
Devil must be blame on this issue and not buhari.
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Boanage1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
ReubenE:

But did you catch him indulging in the act?

2 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by deflover(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
See how all the Yoruba population of gays are coming out using corruption as an excuse
Lock the idiot up....
Let the prison format his brain
And he has one endorsement deal with one hair company too
That company needs to be searched for the gay CEO

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by ReubenE(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Boanage1:

But did you catch him indulging in the act?
He willingly confessed.
My brother, go and study the Act criminalizing sodomy.
A part of it says, even when an individual act in a manner that suggests that they are into Back Drilling is liable to incarceration of 14 years.

I hope the above make you understand why Bobrisky has been a law breaker even before he was picked up

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Samtoog: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
I don't object to him being gay, but we need to remember that it's a crime in Nigeria to be gay. He should have chosen to practice his rights elsewhere where it's lawfully accepted

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Edoziesmart(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Nigeria.

Over 95% indulge in bribery

Over N400 Billion Naira given in bribes in 2016

Among the most corrupt countries in the world

15th on the failed state index

3.2milliin people living with HIV with 220,000 new infections in 2016

Highest malaria mortality in the world with over 200,000 deaths annually

70% living below the poverty line. That's over 120million people

Boko Haram, the world's deadliest terrorist organisation has displaced millions and killed hundreds of thousands of Nigerians

One of the lowest life expectancy I'm the world

Unemployment is off the charts

How does arresting this single gay individual put food on the food of millions of Nigerians who can't afford a meal? How does it give jobs to the many unemployed graduates?

We need to know our priorities in this country please 90

I know you are pained cus d prosecutor is your gay partner but is alright.
Nigeria government arrested your colleague cus he is violating the law of the land. We don't
stop him from been a gay, but at least let him not practise it in this country. Gods of the land forbid it.

Anyway I don't blame the dude since the gods of his tribe (sango) is also a gay.

2 Likes

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by letmebeme: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
InsideOut247:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6224600_1_png4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249

Last night, Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky got arrested. The circumstances surrounding his arrest still remains unclear but sources say he was picked up by operatives of the Nigeria Police Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (FCIID); the highest investigating arm of the Nigeria Police.

At the moment, the hashtag #FreeBobrisky is trending on social media. Here's what Nigerians are saying about the situation.

Wait is this for Real #FreeBobrisky I'm not understanding pic.twitter.com/edWm3N2F4E
— SuperStar Blogger? (@iam_princevee) November 8, 2017

#FreeBobRisky , if y'all can say free someone that committed a crime, u can say free a nigga for being Gay. It's his choice/life
— tatafomata (@Tatafomata) November 8, 2017

#FreeBobrisky Bae needs to step up and bail him out...
— Toolz O.D (@ToolzO) November 8, 2017

#FreeBobrisky Bae needs to step up and bail him out...
— Toolz O.D (@ToolzO) November 8, 2017

Me: When I heard that bobrisky has been arrested #FreeBobrisky Please #DoNotFreeBobrisky pic.twitter.com/hWB9z9qemm

Learned Bob risky was arrested now I want to run #freebobrisky I just hope he hasn't ran his mouth on the wrong character
— West 79 INC. (@McShaffy) November 8, 2017

Nigeria is a bloody joke... how is someone's sexuality your business. Instead of us to fight corruption we are going after someone for being gay.. #freebobrisky
— Future M.D (@licious_47) November 8, 2017

Honestly You guys have no idea how long I have been waiting for his arrest Now you all are crying #FreeBobrisky Hell No!!! #DoNotFreeBobrisky pic.twitter.com/mjypSnMGC3

#FreeBobrisky where is bae na?? I peeped instablog this morning and the post has over 11k comments...i need bae to pull him out of this mess
— Ello bae ? (@mamacita567) November 8, 2017

The arrest of #Bobrisky is totally wrong!!! I think Nigeria has more things to focus on. #FreeBobrisky as it’s a violation of human rights!!!
— Tintin Alassan (@tintin226) November 8, 2017

#FreeBobrisky is already trending on twitter. I don't want to believe we have more homosexuals than normal in this country.
— Obividic (@Obividic) November 8, 2017

Poor bobrisky?? that dude is such an entertainer...#FreeBobrisky
— Adams emmanuel mccoy (@sexyswtboi) November 8, 2017

bobrisky's hustle is really going to pay now, he'll easily get an asylum in the UK or US with this arrest #FreeBobrisky
— osinemi (@osinemi) November 8, 2017

#FreeMeekMill or #FreeBobRisky ? Know your idols
— Alaye Eko (@EniolaHavoc) November 8, 2017

Unfollow and block me pls if you honestly think human beings should be arrested for being gay. Imbeciles. #FreeBobrisky
— TAIWO ODUSOTE (@Oladimeji6) November 8, 2017

There is still corruption, you have people mainly in the north violating 10- 12 year old girls, and people who actively practice fraud and walk with police protection but #Bobrisky is arrested for being who he is? #FreeBobrisky
— Tintin Alassan (@tintin226) November 8, 2017

Bobrisky arrested and jaccooorb goes hungry,I'm doing this for young man who's with me ?#FreeBobrisky
— HomieSlam (@HomieSlam) November 8, 2017

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/freebobrisky-starts-trending-on-social.html

Exactly what we have been saying! You see why most of us are afraid to come out openly to declare our sexual lifestyle? We live in a country where being gay or being involved in gay activities is not only criminal, but far more criminal than institutionalized corruption that is being perpetrated by the same people that are persecuting us (gay community). Now, Bobrisky has been arrested for being gay. Oh My God! What a country we live in? Why is Nigerian government criminalizing gays? Why are we perpetually subjected to living in fear as if we're less human? What's our sexual orientation and preferences got to do with the Nigerian police? The situation is really pathetic!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] / Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) / Meet Kunle Afolayan's 4 Children (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.