Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User (36123 Views)

Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by kgr8mike(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alariiwo:
It shall never be well with GEJ and all his supporters

When Nigeria could have made progress during Oil boom, GEJ, his barren witch of a wife and all their eastern backbones took knives and shared the collective wealth of Nigerians.

That a General hospital ambulance droped a sick man along the road and all your could do is to blame Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

If this is all you could offer in a circumstance such as this, you are of all men the most miserable.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by jobbers: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
jesus
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by E2power3: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alariiwo:

When Nigeria could have made progress during Oil boom, GEJ, his barren witch of a wife and all their eastern backbones took knives and shared the collective wealth of Nigerians.

Just out of curiosity I ask: What is Buhari doing now and differently/better
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by chiboy11(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
U will just die blaming another man for ur stupidity i pity u n ur family, i see the best uve now is a 2g phone wit probably free internet, why u no blame Obasanjor , stupid fool like u, continue ur blame while ur messiah buhari sink us, wetin consign me self
Alariiwo:

Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by aumeehn: 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Pidgin2 Abeg come and tell me how Nigeria is a paradise yeye de smell!!
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Sanctus1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
and you were busy taking pictures. What makes you better ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by ElsonMorali: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
NoFavors:
do you need video? Stop being a göat

Stop being an idiot. I'm entitled to My opinion. You can shove yours up your slimy ass.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Stop being an idiot. I'm entitled to My opinion. You can shove yours up your slimy ass.
Violence! Just because we called you a gòat. Are you not a gòat? Take it as a compliment and tell me thank you. #Goat
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Thryphosa(m): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
But Obafemi Martins gave them bed nah.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by 9jja(f): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
9jakohai:

This isn't the political thread dear boy.....

Are you disturbing yourself with that fool? Don't you know some people are happy being quoted on nairaland as if they are paid for it so in order to generate quotes they think negative and post negatively. Abeg waka leave am joor!
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by 9jja(f): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
ibroman12:
this is too bad... state of the nation

This is Nigeria!
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by akigbemaru: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
esbjaygmailco:
I'm not surprise seeing this, no respect for an average poor man, if its Tinubu son now somebody will say its huge loss to the nation. we need to change a whole lot of things in this country.
Health care = Zero
Governance =zero
security = zero
Road = zero
infrastructure = zero
corruption = 100%
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
9jakohai:
I doubt that this is the whole truth.

Sorry, but I don't believe it
no matter what the complete story is, is he supposed to be abandoned there?
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
bumi10:
What is wrong with this country and its citizens, especially those in the health care sector? Is it that if you don't have money, you are automatically a lesser human or what? How can people be treated this way? Isn't it enough that if you even have your money, these so called health workers will as well treat you like a poo.

Those that has been to general hospital for critical or minor treatment will attest to this. A Twitter user @iamfatdon shared this post just few minutes about about how a hospital ambulance dropped off the a very sick man on the road with drips and medication, citing that their was no bed in the hospital.

In his tweets;

Unconscious man dropped off on the road by an ambulance after a General Hospital refused to admi him allegedly due to lack of bed space at Fagbola Street, Cele Bus Stop..

Could this be remotely possible? Has it gotten to this? See his post below....

More and people's reactions @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/outrageous-general-hospital-ambulance.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamfatdon/status/928199029531561984

This act is barbaric, but it doesn't amaze me.

What amazes me is why millions of unemployed youth from certain parts of nigeria keep screaming ONE NIGERIA.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Maydfourth: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Home News Cele busstop man admitted, responding to treatment ….LASG thanks social media for...

Cele busstop man admitted, responding to treatment ….LASG thanks social media for watchdog role
By News of the People - November 8, 2017 112
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

The Lagos State government has confirmed the admission of a man identified as Babatunde Adeola at the Alimoso General Hospital.
The man, who was reportedly picked up on Tuesday in an unconscious state at Cele busstop on Akowonjo Road in Egbeda but was regrettably dumped back on the street due to staff indiscretion, is now responding to treatment after his resuscitation.
In a reaction by the state’s Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Steve Ayorinde, on Wednesday, the government said “meningoechenpalitis” an infection of the covering of the brain and the brain cells is the initial diagnosis for the man who is suspected to be a destitute.
He added that the infection is suspected to have been aided by “heavy substance abuse”.
According to Ayorinde, the state government is impressed with the prompt attention that the man’s plight drew from social media “which is playing its role as the undeniable watchdog and conscience of the society,” adding that the plight of every Lagosian is a concern that the state government will always respond to once its attention is drawn to it.
The Commissioner attributed the inhuman manner in which the patient was initially treated on Tuesday to indiscretion by a few staff members of the Local Government.
While promising that the misdemeanor will be officially addressed by the authorities, Ayorinde reassured the general public of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode-led administration’s commitment to the general wellbeing of every Lagosian.
He however sought the involvement of the public and the media in particular in the campaign against substance abuse and unwholesome lifestyles that is becoming rampant among the youth.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Maydfourth: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
bumi10:
What is wrong with this country and its citizens, especially those in the health care sector? Is it that if you don't have money, you are automatically a lesser human or what? How can people be treated this way? Isn't it enough that if you even have your money, these so called health workers will as well treat you like a poo.

Those that has been to general hospital for critical or minor treatment will attest to this. A Twitter user @iamfatdon shared this post just few minutes about about how a hospital ambulance dropped off the a very sick man on the road with drips and medication, citing that their was no bed in the hospital.

In his tweets;
[b]
Unconscious man dropped off on the road by an ambulance after a General Hospital refused to admi him allegedly due to lack of bed space at Fagbola Street, Cele Bus Stop.. [/Home News Cele busstop man admitted, responding to treatment ….LASG thanks social media for...

Cele busstop man admitted, responding to treatment ….LASG thanks social media for watchdog role
By News of the People - November 8, 2017 112
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

The Lagos State government has confirmed the admission of a man identified as Babatunde Adeola at the Alimoso General Hospital.
The man, who was reportedly picked up on Tuesday in an unconscious state at Cele busstop on Akowonjo Road in Egbeda but was regrettably dumped back on the street due to staff indiscretion, is now responding to treatment after his resuscitation.
In a reaction by the state’s Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Steve Ayorinde, on Wednesday, the government said “meningoechenpalitis” an infection of the covering of the brain and the brain cells is the initial diagnosis for the man who is suspected to be a destitute.
He added that the infection is suspected to have been aided by “heavy substance abuse”.
According to Ayorinde, the state government is impressed with the prompt attention that the man’s plight drew from social media “which is playing its role as the undeniable watchdog and conscience of the society,” adding that the plight of every Lagosian is a concern that the state government will always respond to once its attention is drawn to it.
The Commissioner attributed the inhuman manner in which the patient was initially treated on Tuesday to indiscretion by a few staff members of the Local Government.
While promising that the misdemeanor will be officially addressed by the authorities, Ayorinde reassured the general public of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode-led administration’s commitment to the general wellbeing of every Lagosian.
He however sought the involvement of the public and the media in particular in the campaign against substance abuse and unwholesome lifestyles that is becoming rampant among the youth.

Could this be remotely possible? Has it gotten to this? See his post below....

More and people's reactions @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/outrageous-general-hospital-ambulance.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamfatdon/status/928199029531561984
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by ElsonMorali: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
NoFavors:
Violence! Just because we called you a gòat. Are you not a gòat? Take it as a compliment and tell me thank you. #Goat

And I called you an idiot. Maybe I should add fool to your name. Arindin. I keep wondering How touts like you found their way out of the birth canal.

Now slink off and get off my mentions before you hurt yourself.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
ElsonMorali:

And I called you an idiot. Maybe I should add fool to your name. Arindin. I keep wondering How touts like you found their way out of the birth canal.

Now slink off and get off my mentions before you hurt yourself.
Calm down Monsura, just because can't find a man on nairaland doesn't mean your head is correct. Why do you ibo people like violence so much? Because you are a gòat and we gave you grasses and now you're crying. My nigga is your head correct? Now take the steppin my nigga #goat
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by thorpido(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Redstone:

No matter the story behind this incident, this is simply not right.
We don't know if indeed an ambulance dropped him.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by jamjo: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alariiwo:

Please close your mouth, Nigerians voted this present government because they promised Nigerians that they will correct the ills of GEJ so please stop the blame game its old already.

1 Like

Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by mavinc4u(f): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alariiwo:

So you have not stopped drinking?

1 Like

Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by bendike: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alwaystruth:
Your likes are better dump in the toilet than on the roads. You thinks and talks like an idiot..Since Gej left with his eastern backbones why hasn't your Messiah Buhari fix Nigeria or it must be Gej that must fix Nigeria?...If you are not one of those idiots that lives on frees : Free internet, free food, free house ..free clothes ..free pocket money and free ,free, you would have noticed that prices of oil has gone above $65 per barrel ..You have noticed that out of 57 years of independence , Gej only ruled just 5yrs... Idiot and empty scums every where..
Dont mind the village idiot Alariwo.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by TalkWithLizy: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
He has been admitted now by LAGOS state GOVT as reported by Punch below:

http://punchng.com/man-dumped-at-roadside-now-admitted-at-alimosho-general-hospital/
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by TalkWithLizy: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
thorpido:
Are you sure that is the story behind this?I doubt.

He has been admitted again as reported by Punch

http://punchng.com/man-dumped-at-roadside-now-admitted-at-alimosho-general-hospital/
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by shoboy9: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
@OP, you need to be mindful of those who use the internet to spread lies. Look at that pix well and tell me something fishy isn't going on.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Tobycharles: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
I find it very hard believing this poo
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by ElsonMorali: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
NoFavors:
Calm down Monsura, just because can't find a man on nairaland doesn't mean your head is correct. Why do you ibo people like violence so much? Because you are a gòat and we gave you grasses and now you're crying. My nigga is your head correct? Now take the steppin my nigga #goat

Why don't you do the world a favour and end your miserable life
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by ElsonMorali: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
NoFavors:

Why don't you do the world a favour and end your miserable life Oo wulo fun rae. Oo wulo feni kankan...wtf are you still doing here then??
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Why don't you do the world a favour and end your miserable life
Monsura, your head is not correct. Can you stop bloating cuz you can't find man on nairaland? Continue like this and you will never find man on nairaland #goat
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Why don't you do the world a favour and end your miserable life Oo wulo fun rae. Oo wulo feni kankan...wtf are you still doing here then??
agbaya ni e. Olori gigun bi ilu bata. Elenu pelebe bi abebe
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by Agathabless: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
that's the truth I saw with my own eyes at cele bus stop akowonjo Egbeda area.
Re: General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User by haykes(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Alariiwo:

Yes even buhari and his supporters too shall not rest 4 creating recession and make life miserable 4 d people of dis country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) / Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? / Adam's Desire Increase Manhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.