Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (69115 Views)

The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World 2021 / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / List Of The Most Promiscuous Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by sinceraconcept(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
that is true,United states is not there. United state is not as promiscuous as Nigeria. Nigerian girls only love to cover up with religion,meanwhile they're prostittutes
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Maghan37: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Really Nigeria I have my doubt because there are more promiscuous countries even in W Africa such as Ghana and Benin rep. Also considering d existence of Shari'a in d north.
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by sinceraconcept(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
shaybebaby:

At least you are honest enough not to deny it. kiss

Noodle dîck too talking about spanking ass. Abeg commot make I see better Italian stallion. angry
how come you look like husband and the guy beside you looks like wife.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Cooleasy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
FTC

UPDATE SO I CAN COME READ BABA EXPLORERS.

10. Nigeria

9. Netherland

8. Australia

7. Mexico

6. Greece

5. Brazil

4. Italy

3. Spain

2. New Zealand

1. Switzerland

Explorer! Explorer! Explorer! How many times did I call you? So after all your explorations, you did not include any of the black Carribean countries like Jamaica, Trinidad&Tobago, Bahamas? Do you know how raunchy those people can get, without any shame? Explorer, go and explore those areas o. You may change your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by eminikansoso(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2017

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Jorussia(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
This list is obviously not correct. Nigeria is not even among the top 20 most promiscuous countries in the world.
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Fourwinds: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
@makydebbie... come and see what your women are accused of
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by sinceraconcept(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
shaybebaby:

I was already in oblivion, oblivious to your existence until you mentioned me.
Okay, now you have been seen.

Here, have a bloodied tampon to suck on. cool
do you expect him to lie? you expect him to tell you that you look like Juliet Ibrahim? I wonder why some people just like to be lied to,he just told you what he felt about you. if all men see you as ugly,no matter what,your boyfriend wouldn't see you as ugly if he loves you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by macphilip: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
I reject this list if there is no Kenya or Zimbabwe
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by makydebbie(f): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
@makdeb.. come and see what your women are accused of
We didn't make the list nau.
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Saintmary(f): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
CentaurXLV:
I see Nigeria is the only African country that made the list. grin

The list cannot be complete without India though. grin
you should find India on the rape lists.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
FTC

10. Nigeria

9. Netherland

8. Australia

7. Mexico

6. Greece

5. Brazil

4. Italy

3. Spain

2. New Zealand

1. Switzerland

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by leeone(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
What of Thailand shocked shocked shocked shocked
That place no be here cryPattaya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Fourwinds: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
We didn't make the list nau.
yeah...the commenters are mentioning your place...
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by encryptjay(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Faulty list
How USA with advanced promiscuity didn't make this list is astonishing.
South Africa, Kenya, etc
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by jonsnow12(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
lipsrsealed/code] angry cry embarassedNo Kenya or Zimbabwe on that list... Oga #Explorer, your list no complete oo. Berra come and include them.
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by kaymandak(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Switzerland here I come
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by makydebbie(f): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
yeah...the commented are mentioning your place...
Lol, don't mind them. grin
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
FTC
10. Nigeria
9. Netherland
8. Australia
7. Mexico
6. Greece
5. Brazil
4. Italy
3. Spain
2. New Zealand
1. Switzerland
USA should be the first
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Sike(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Welcomme:
When it comes to promiscuity, any list devoid of Kenya, South Africa, India, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Ghana and Lesotho is not valid.
I Concor
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Fourwinds: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
cheesy
makydebbie:
cheesy
makydebbie:
are you sure
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by makydebbie(f): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Fourwinds: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin grin grin
makydebbie:
grin
well, they say a try will convince you... grin
makydebbie:
grin
well, they say a try will convince you...
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by makydebbie(f): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
grin grin ;Dwell, they say a try will convince you... ;Dwell, they say a try will convince you...
grin
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Fourwinds: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
grin
it is clear I may be given more than Banku....I hope this my friend won't plan for me
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by makydebbie(f): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
it is clear I may be given more than Banku....I hope this my friend won't plan for me
Lol, I'm sure you're capable.
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by MENTORCH(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nonsense list, USA should be in the top 10. The sex that goes on here daily hmm. That's why herpes is really growing fast here.
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by DreamSonInlaw(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
I'll go to Switzerland, they make good watches

2 Likes

Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Fourwinds: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm sure you're capable.
no...I don't want to lose my energy... which kind capable be that...

not all girls are my kind of girls.. weird though
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by makydebbie(f): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
no...I don't want to lose my energy... which kind capable be that...

not all girls are my kind of girls.. weird though
Hahahaha okay bro. grin
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by Fourwinds: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha okay bro. grin
you are not the one on your DP
Re: 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. by makydebbie(f): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
you are not the one on your DP
Nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.