Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Entreprenuership Development In Poirt Harcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entreprenuership Development In Poirt Harcourt (1379 Views)

Technology&entreprenuership Workshop 4 Women Certificates To B Issued By Intel / Recent Development In Banking Industry In Nigeria / Entreprenuership It Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entreprenuership Development In Poirt Harcourt by uche77zero(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2007
hi
i am looking for port harcourt entreprenuers in the house
i am looking for an avenue to improve the lot of businessmen in
the port harcourt metropolis.
i am want to start a forum for port harcourt entreprenuers
so we can make an impact in port harcourt the lagos chaps are making all the benefits
so can we meet as a forum to make a differenece

uche nwachukwu
Re: Entreprenuership Development In Poirt Harcourt by ideas360: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hi,

I did read with interest your posting and would want you to elaborate more on how you mean or wants to get done considering the fact that Port Harcourt biz landscape is of a very unique nature
Re: Entreprenuership Development In Poirt Harcourt by uche77zero(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2007
hi
port harcourt i believe can do more than just be an oil center
we could make port harcoiurt anothertexas which is a oil state but
can boast of other areas which would keep them beyond the oil and fossil energy era
i hope i could reach out and make my own difference through this way
uche signing out
Re: Entreprenuership Development In Poirt Harcourt by 8oracle(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2007
uche77zero:

hi
i am looking for port harcourt entreprenuers in the house
i am looking for an avenue to improve the lot of businessmen in
the port harcourt metropolis.
i am want to start a forum for port harcourt entreprenuers
so we can make an impact in port harcourt the lagos chaps are making all the benefits
so can we meet as a forum to make a differenece

uche nwachukwu

I am a new kid on the block in Port harcourt city, but honestly i have seen 99 remaining 1, calling PH an oil city is a sham, 99 percent of the resident cannot recognise the color of crude oil and if i to say over 70 percent of residents live in shacks called batcher not fit for honorable rats.

Most business operations in Port harcourt are still done dark ages way, going online sounds to most as trick.

Tell me sir, how will PH compare to Lagos the formost nerve centre of business in west africa socio economic region.What impact can we do when most person are always drafting crude oil sales contract, or carrying about same with wornout shoes, dreaming million of dollar commission which never comes.?
Re: Entreprenuership Development In Poirt Harcourt by kinharold(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2007
HI UCHE TANKS ALOT FOR D IDEA. I HAV BIN LUKIN FORWARED TO HAVING SOMETIN LIKE DAT. I AM AN IT PROFESSIONAL, I MOVED IN TO PH FR LAGOS DIS TIME LAST YR 2006. I WORK IN AN IT FIRM AT OGBUNABALI BUT I AM SERIOUS MAKING PREPARATIONS ON STARTIN MY OWN BIZ (FINANCE IS MY ONLY PROBLEM), AM READY TO MEET YOUNG AND INTELLIGENT ENTREPRENUER IN ESPECAILLY PH TO TEAM UP AND PARTNER WITH.
THERE IS SO MUCH OPPORTUNITIES IN PH BUT MANY PEOPLE JOS CONCENTRATE ON OIL WEALTH DAT ONLY GOES TO A VERY FEW.
I WILL BE HOSTING MY WEBSITE B4 15/03/07 SO U CAN GET MORE DETAILS.
U CAN email, kinharold2@yahoo.com for other personal discussions. thanks alot.
Re: Entreprenuership Development In Poirt Harcourt by 8oracle(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2007
[quote author=Quevu link=topic=41644.msg918776#msg918776 date=1172463552]
WE HELP "WOULD BE" ENTERPRENEURS BUILD THEIR OWN BUSINESSES.

We conduct FREE Building Wealth Seminars. We teach people how to:

Own their distributorship business.
Work on a part-time basis.
Earn $200-$500 and more per month.

The fact is 90% of the people would like to earn this kind of income. We provide FREE DVDs during our seminars. The entire seminar is FREE. We have seminars coming up in Port Harcourt, Lagos, Aba, Abuja, Onitsha and other cities to be announced.

If you are interested and wants to know more then send an email to ateamcentrals@yahoo.com, with the subject line; Free Building Wealth Seminar.

Limited seating available so you have to reserve your spot. Please only serious inquiries will be responded to. Thanks

[quote][/quote]

When will your free seminar be coming up in Port Harcourt?
Re: Entreprenuership Development In Poirt Harcourt by RolandPet(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2010
@uche77zero

I will be very happy and willing to participate on this program,lets plan face to face meeting by january and draw plans on how to make this a success.
I'm seeing a big potential interms of business and enterprenueship as far as port harcourt is concern,there are many business potential in P.H CITY.
I have been in lagos for so many years before i relocate back to port harcourt as a petroleum engnr. graduate to seek job in oil company but i couldn't get any so i jump into IT and is paying me gradually.

email me your contact : ilonu@yahoo.com

@kinharold

Im seeing you as someone with a great vision and i have also work in ogbunabali like you before venturing into private enterprises,im fully ready to come back to ogbunabali by january to open my own small firm.

I will be travelling for business by janaury and have already gotten a list of order's from my formal colleagues but will like to met you before i travel 2nd wk of janaury.

Forward me your contact :ilonu@yahoo.com so that i will call you.

Let bring out the enterprenuership in P.H CITY!
Re: Entreprenuership Development In Poirt Harcourt by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2010
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

The Mtn Internet Sharkpod Promo! / I Need 500k / I Need 200,000 To Startup A Biz I Promise 20,000 Monthly Reture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.