Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) (6635 Views)

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / Body Positivity Activist, Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display / The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by Citykings(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-b3NPGQzqohc/V7mFzxV8KZI/AAAAAAAKPvI/9PAhDycKef06fyk7u_bYf1Gpfr4VajxaQCLcB/s1600/lebron-savannah-helicopter-SPL.jpg[/img]
[img]https://4.bp..com/-ILIRKxDbQXE/V7mF0ipn4VI/AAAAAAAKPvM/e8vsSfe2u48jgOheQvMrnc-IzMHer1xzwCLcB/s1600/lebron-savannah-helicopter1-SPL.jpg[/img]
Basketball icon Lebron and his wife Savannah James pictured boarding a helicopter for a birds eye view of Manhattan on Wednesday August 17th after returning from a vacation in Italy. She has a good body mehn...

See her big ass and her thick laps here
https://2.bp..com/-b3NPGQzqohc/V7mFzxV8KZI/AAAAAAAKPvI/9PAhDycKef06fyk7u_bYf1Gpfr4VajxaQCLcB/s1600/lebron-savannah-helicopter-SPL.jpg
Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nothing special

1 Like

Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by iamJ(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Airforce1:
Nothing special

airforce keep quiet, u have no taste, none at all
Women, clothes, even attention seeking stunts self

That is a woman, he is a better man than u, shut up and learn

#No Filter Attitude

18 Likes

Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by Coloradvantage(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
nothing special.... bros! stick to your hustle and stop... nonsense,!,, talk.... abi u carry the bros... for mind

2 Likes

Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by Earthquake1: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

Co-signed I see the shit the guy presents as his 'girlfriends'

5 Likes

Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by Fernandowski(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mind what you say else lebron will dunk on you
Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
The man set, the woman set. The children them go give birth too will be super set xpecially the female ones. Exactly my spec of a woman.
Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
She no even wear G-string, she wore pants shocked
Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by TEAMvido(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
op help me tell her to come to daddy D
Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by Bossontop(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Not too big not too small....nice!!

Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by dhamstar(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Airforce1:
Nothing special
Dude are you kidding me
Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by dhamstar(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
They look good together
Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cute couple.... bet they workout together cheesy
Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
King James!! cool

1 Like

Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Masculine body.

1 Like

Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by hanassholesolo: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Chybeibe:
Masculine body.

Do you think Lebron can bang a feminine body without breaking it into little pieces?
Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by Earthquake1: 3:32am On Nov 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:
King James!! cool

I like that grin
Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by Vado(m): 4:13am On Nov 09, 2017
She aite. I love how she keep herself far from controversies unlike the parrot Ayeesha Curry. Royalties needn't talk much. All hail the King!

3 Likes

Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by Citykings(m): 4:56am On Nov 09, 2017
tongue
Re: The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Earthquake1:

I like that grin
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone / After This Lady Posted Photos Of Herself Saying "Imagine I'm Still Single", See / Why I Stopped Sex-chatting Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.