Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' (2596 Views)

Breaking News Concerning The Billion Coin / Someone Should Educate Us On The Billion Coin. Is It Real? / The Billion Coin (TBC) Review – How A Scam Goes Bust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' by Sttimmy1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Good afternoon, it's bn a while I heard about billion coin, crypto currency advert on radio or social media, has it crashed or what happened to it?... Is it a stuff I can invest in, as I await your positive responses. Thanks
Re: What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' by mecussey(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
It does not have value/foundation...someone just proposed and created it. he can make you have 100billion tbc with 1usd and make ur brother get 200billion tbc with the same 1usd. So its a fake coin and anyone can manipulate it. Unlike bitcoin, that only some computers can generate. In btc, if you want a computer to generate a coin, you give it the cause an instructions. This intructions are heavy maths algorithms that requires huge energy computer resources. Therefore, the energy and resources the computers requires are measured in bitcoins and goes through the blockchain. My explaination might not be perfect but i am trying to explain it in a laymans language.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' by superman1073: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
mecussey:
It does not have value/foundation...someone just proposed and created it. he can make you have 100billion tbc with 1usd and make ur brother get 200billion tbc with the same 1usd. So its a fake coin and anyone can manipulate it. Unlike bitcoin, that only some computers can generate. In btc, if you want a computer to generate a coin, you give it the cause an instructions. This intructions are heavy maths algorithms that requires huge energy computer resources. Therefore, the energy and resources the computers requires are measured in bitcoins and goes through the blockchain. My explaination might not be perfect but i am trying to explain it in a laymans language.

what will then be the fate of the tbc investors ?
Re: What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' by Enugupikin: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
TBC us a scam coin..run
Re: What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' by mecussey(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
superman1073:

same thing that happens to mmm partispant
Re: What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' by Sunnyja: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
mecussey:
There are school of thought that believe that the bitcoin itself is a fraud!
Re: What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' by playboy19(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sunnyja:

Anybody who believes that bitcoin is a scam at this point has let time past him. The whole world is moving away from fiat current to cryptocurrency. Plus, as we speak, many countries around the world are currently creating their own cryptocurrency.

Back to the case of TBC. They only feast on people's ignorance. People who are crypto savvy like myself, know that TBC is a pure scam-coin.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' by bosom13: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sttimmy1:
Good afternoon, it's bn a while I heard about billion coin, crypto currency advert on radio or social media, has it crashed or what happened to it?... Is it a stuff I can invest in, as I await your positive responses. Thanks
Call or inbox on WhatsApp with dis no: 08106430841 . So as to enlight you on why is not broadcast on radio anymore . TBC IS STILL REAL
Re: What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' by mecussey(m): 12:19am On Nov 09, 2017
Sunnyja:

it is not, the only thing I can say is a technology may come up one day and distabilize the network. Anything U.S partispate is 80% reasonable. The school of thought is seeing it like, what if everybody rejects it....but the reverse is the case. Everybody is almost accepting it and due to scarcity of the coin, the value keeps increasing. There, the cbn chairman is a computer and will not listen to any president or body. It can wire money from Borno to Australia without querry. Since the blockchain is secured enough, people starts accepting it as a means of payment. However, it needs more miners to be faster in order to balance scarcity otherwise, 1btc could get upto 1m dollars one day.
Re: What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' by azpekuliar: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
superman1073:

Count their losses

(1) (Reply)

Get ur MTN 1gb 4just #400 and also convert your airtime to cash from us�� / Cryptocurrency Investment Platform / Product Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.