Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Our Love Story By Nerd51 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Love Story By Nerd51 (1131 Views)

'our Love Story (inspired By A True Love Story) / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Love Story By Nerd51 by nerd51(f): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hi everyone. This is my first story and I hope you all will like it. Please no part of this story should be copied. I would appreciate if you can report back to me if you see anyone else copying this story, thanks.
This story is also on wattpad, OUR LOVE STORY by JEMIE001
Email: odionprecious21@gmail.com
Love y'all
Re: Our Love Story By Nerd51 by nerd51(f): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Prologue

"Mummy! Daddy!", a seven year old Richard screamed when he saw his parents kissing. " what are you doing?"

They immediately jumped apart.

"You explain", Mrs Peters said to her husband.
" No, you explain", he replied.
"No, you explain".
" Alright, alright", he conceded.

He then faced his son. "We were kissing"
"What's that?", Richard asked.
" That's what you do when you love someone"
"Love?"
"Yeah, love". He then looked at his wife confused. She decided to help him.

" Son, love is when you like someone like the way your father and I like each other", she explained lamely.
"Okay, time for school"

"Baby, read well and listen to your teacher, okay?", Mrs Peters said to Richard kissing him on the forehead.
" okay, mummy, byeee"

She saw him ran to a group of girls. She wondered maybe he was friends with them.

Richard ran up to a girl who was with her friends and kissed her on the lips saying he loves her.
(What!!! )

Richard saw the girl draw back her hand and punch him in the face. Immediately, there was chaos everywhere.
His mum rushed to him.

"Why did you do that, Richard?"
"Because I love her"
Mrs Peters was very surprised by her son's answer.

The girl whose name was Rachel Evan replied, "I don't love you"
Her parents were sent for.
Immediately they heard the story, they bursted into laughter.
After calming down, Mrs Evan apologized for her daughters behavior.

"I'm sorry. She has always been hotheaded"
"It's okay. I caused everything. This morning, my son asked me about love and kisses, so I told him stuffs which made him to kiss her" Mrs Peters replied.

"Well I think he has fallen in love with my daughter. They kinda suit each other" Mrs Evan said laughing.

"I think so too and I also think we should be friends. We might become in-laws in the future. Call me Deborah?

"And you call me Fiona". They both hugged.

While their husbands watched them amused.
Meanwhile Richard and Rachel glared at each other.

Well this is the prologue , I hope you enjoyed it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Love Story By Nerd51 by PaiO4463: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
wow,, nice prologue,, keep it coming
Re: Our Love Story By Nerd51 by nerd51(f): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2017
PaiO4463:
wow,, nice prologue,, keep it coming
Thanks
Re: Our Love Story By Nerd51 by Dnight(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
We dey wait ooooooo
Re: Our Love Story By Nerd51 by nerd51(f): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chapter one

"Wake up!!", Rachel heard someone scream in her ear.
She woke up with a jerk and found it was her 15 year old brother, Tobi, who screamed.

" What the....! Tobi, are you crazy?"
"You didn't want to wake up", he said shrugging.

" Did I tell you to be my alarm clock? "

"Well, I'm better than an alarm clock. Come on, it's the first day of a new school year. Let's get ready".

" I'm coming, you stubborn boy", Rachel said.

"Don't forget, your future husband will soon be here", Tobi told her.
" Richard is not my future husband or anything!!", she shouted and pushed him out of her room. She then heard him laughing as he went to his room.

" why does everyone think we are gonna get married. For goodness sake, we are just best friends, nothing more", Rachel thought as she prepared for school.

Finally, she was ready. She checked herself in the full length mirror in her room. She looked smart in the white long sleeved shirt, which was for the final year students and navy blue skirt.

Rachel went downstairs to meet the rest of her family.
"Good morning, mummy, daddy", she greeted her parents.

"How was your night, dear", her mum asked.
" It was fine until your son decided to wake me up by screaming in my ears", she answered eyeing her brother.

"Like I said, you didn't want to wake up", Tobi replied.
" That's enough, children", their dad, Mr Peters said. "Now eat your breakfast quickly or you will be late for school"

"Yes, daddy", they both answered.

Soon, they were through. Picking up their bags, they heard a voice from outside.
" Good morning oo. Are you guys ready?"

"That's Richard, you children should be quick", Mrs Peters said.

" Good morning sir and ma", Richard greeted Rachel's parents.
"Good morning, my son. How are your parents?", Mrs Peters asked.
"They are fine, ma.Rachel and Tobi, let's be on our way now. I don't want to be late"

"Hold your horses, we are ready", Rachel replied.
" Hey, brother in-law, how was ur holiday?", Tobi asked.

"I saw you during the holidays, Tobi", Richard replied rolling his eyes and smiling." Come on, let's go"

"Before you go, I have some advice for you", Mr Peters called out.

" Daddy, we are going to be late", Rachel complained.
"It will be brief", her dad said. " Rachel and Richard, you both are the head girl and head bot so you have to face the responsibilities that comes with it. Also, this is your last year in secondary school. Soon you will write your WAEC(west Africa examination council) and JAMB(joint admission matriculation board) exams, so you must prepare well and pass with flying colors".

"Okay, daddy. We've heard, can we go now, please?" Rachel said.

"Yeah.....wait, Tobi, you too must face your books, okay?"

"Okay sir", Tobi answered saluting.
" Have a nice day at school", Mr Peter said.

"Bye children. Study well o", Mrs Peters called put from the kitchen.

" Byeee", they answered.

Typing this on my phone was war. I hope you like it even if it's kinda boring. Please comment, love you all. ��

1 Like

Re: Our Love Story By Nerd51 by nerd51(f): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dnight:
We dey wait ooooooo
Sorry for the delay, I was too lazy to type on my phone. Chapter one is out already, thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

David.(A playboy's love story) / Story: Destiny Revealed / My Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.