Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) (30022 Views)

Custom Detain 2 Trucks Filled With Petrol Kegs At Challenge, Ibadan / Customs Intercept Dubai-bound Passenger With 2,886 ATM Cards At Lagos Airport / Customs Intercept 2,200 Jerry Cans Of Smuggled Petrol Worth N10 Million(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by kitaatita: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Justdare:
I don't know how Dangote keeps his business alive and running when he's all surrounded by thieves.
The same way Buhari keeps Nigeria running while surrounded by thieves
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by Profay11(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
365bags. 1bag a day for next year
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by meforyou1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
free2ryhme:
The title is different from the body.

Moderators pushing false stories without verification
mehn. I just dont understand again. When did Hornby oxford dictionary change the meaning of contraband to fake. I dont understand any longer.

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by Okinqz01(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
does it end there, what ll happen next?
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Some of these contraband rice are better than the local ones.
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by Jaabioro(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
The title get k leg'abi which one be fake rice?

2 Likes

Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
A country that hasnt reached food sufficiency, a country whose citizens can not afford to buy Rice, has no business banning food. Until self-sufficiency is reached, we must continue to import food. What we should ban should be importation of Petrol and Diesel as well as importation of Generators.

But since the Nigeria government from 1960 is a total failure, they will ban importation of food and allow importation of petrol.
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by Lastanza: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nonsense OP plus lazy mods. How does the body of the post correlate with the title.
Dis is the kind of people you guys should be banning for life and you are here promoting him to front page.
I think Mr Seun himself needs to run some checks on his mods.

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by dingbang(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Fake rice? Did dey cook it? I give up on nigeria

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by perdollar(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
lol. Nigeria military n paramilitaries r all jokes, they av never intercepted a drone or chad/Cameroonian air force planes that keep entering its air space. they r busy arresting rice bc its december
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by Richardpossible: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
It seems u guys no gt d jerk well....look at it frm dis angle...8million plus is d custom duties of 365 bags of rice.....aba no wonder tins cost.
Please bubu reduce import duties oooo so food bring go go dwn
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by emmyN(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
OP doesn't even understand the news he's posting. Those are not fake rice

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by ladensmith(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
The people from the yeast at work..
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by perdollar(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
ladensmith:
The people from the yeast at work..
we want to sell it to d waste ppl bc only poisoned rice kills afonja and a dead afonja is better than a living one
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by bionixs: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
kirajustice:
The Sokoto/Kebbi/Zamfara Area Command of Nigeria Customs Service has arrested two trailer trucks belonging to Dangote Group discovered to be loaded with 365 bags of 50kg size Foreign Parboiled Rice.

While inspecting these seizures at the Command Headquarters, the Customs Area Controller, Compt. Nasir A. disclosed that Foreign Rice which was prohibited from entry through the Land boarders contravened Federal Government’s fiscal policy on Rice. The CAC also revealed that the contraband items were arrested as a result of the vigilance of his Team of Officers on Border Patrol along Ilella /Sokoto Road.

The contraband item which had a Duty Paid Value of N8, 748,320.00 (Eight Million, Seven Hundred and Forty-Eight Thousand, Three Hundred and Twenty Naira) was arrested at on Friday, 0150hrs and Monday, 0529hrs respectively. Two Suspects were arrested along with the contraband items, the suspected importer is also in the custody of the Area Command and will be prosecuted in due course.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/08/customs-intercept-2-dangote-trucks-filled-365-bags-fake-ricephotos/
did they
say Foreign Parboiled Rice or Fake rice? Which one are they saying?
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by Tecno66: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
After carrying all these load and pocketing the money, the useless drivers will go and tell the owner that tyre burst and needs replacement.
kirajustice:
The Sokoto/Kebbi/Zamfara Area Command of Nigeria Customs Service has arrested two trailer trucks belonging to Dangote Group discovered to be loaded with 365 bags of 50kg size Foreign Parboiled Rice.

While inspecting these seizures at the Command Headquarters, the Customs Area Controller, Compt. Nasir A. disclosed that Foreign Rice which was prohibited from entry through the Land boarders contravened Federal Government’s fiscal policy on Rice. The CAC also revealed that the contraband items were arrested as a result of the vigilance of his Team of Officers on Border Patrol along Ilella /Sokoto Road.

The contraband item which had a Duty Paid Value of N8, 748,320.00 (Eight Million, Seven Hundred and Forty-Eight Thousand, Three Hundred and Twenty Naira) was arrested at on Friday, 0150hrs and Monday, 0529hrs respectively. Two Suspects were arrested along with the contraband items, the suspected importer is also in the custody of the Area Command and will be prosecuted in due course.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/08/customs-intercept-2-dangote-trucks-filled-365-bags-fake-ricephotos/
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
I wonder if this importer is mentally ill..
Just imagine?
I do see foreign imported rice in the market's..

He would have settled every every to avoid embarassment..
Just see 8million..
Who know's they might have asked him to pay 2million at the checkpoint ad he go con dey do strong head...

Well I believ he will still bail the ittems later that night..
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by drmingler(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by seunjungle1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
This country tired me oo...abi na me no hear inglisss again. Why una go intercept it when the duty don already paid to you. Fake news too dey trend this days..Bleep all your news

Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Now those officers will be fired for detecting the fake rice.. I'm already pitying them
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by Veeflow(m): 4:13am On Nov 09, 2017
I thought u said fake grin.. But who do the duty for them Dem dem wey no gree for dem dem
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by coputa(m): 6:02am On Nov 09, 2017
In Nigeria,it's easier to make money from a bigger thief using his tools and platform,he made his same way,don't be received.
Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by 2016easy2017: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2017
see them they show face like say na them do the arrest. them dey inside a.c filled office they enjoy while this happens

Re: Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) by Lombrozo(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2017
what about this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passengers Pretend To Pay Lagos Uber Driver, Snatch Car At Gunpoint (Photos) / Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.