Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! (32427 Views)

Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Banter1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
I decided to travelled to my village yesterday purposely for hunting with my dad double barrel gun and this morning i caught this delicious meat.

Lalasticlala

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Banter1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lalasticlala oya begin salivating. I know say you like bush meat but na eye you go take chop this one.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by WhiteSoup: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dilute this one with hot peppersoup and raw ogogoro from otueke waterside, the backyard of the hero of democracy and the giver of education to the north and the almajiris....

I does not even knows what natural resources is in daura sef undecided

Even ogogoro is not founded in that pant of the country undecided

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by BornAgainMay: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
people eating this monitoring lizard can equally eat ordinary lizard......

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by DanseMacabre(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Guy I carry God beg you no come spread lizard pox for us o! shocked

38 Likes

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by benzene00: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
ur English killed it

13 Likes

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
benzene00:
ur English killed it
but you understand him

6 Likes

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
loneatar:
but you understand him

I Haf Die.
RIP English

40 Likes

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Metrobaba:

Your English Killed Everything
how Mr English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oga, Simple And Correct English:

"I Hope You Understood What He Said".

You Don Learn?

3 Likes

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
loneatar:
how Mr English

Oga, Simple And Correct English:

"I Hope You Understood What He Said".

You Don Learn?

2 Likes

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by dennisworld1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
I could not finish reading. I believe he died of poison after eating Ewedu and Amala combine with Akpu and ofonigbo soup. Too much intake of 7 bottles of cold beer with isiewu. Also later in the evening he took Tiwo and also included kilishi which is disastrous.I need a new supplier.. grin. What am i even saying self
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by babythug(f): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Can't fathom how people are able to eat reptiles!!! They look so creepy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lalasticlala running to this thread like...

12 Likes

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jesu

Na this one give eve apple chop o.
I can already see my Goldberg washing this meat down.
Chai

1 Like

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by veacea: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Buhari must hear this

2 Likes

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by OboOlora(f): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
babythug:
Can't fathom how people are able to eat reptiles!!! They look so creepy
Na poverty! Dem go chop lizard and wall gecko sef

10 Likes

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by dollyjoy(f): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Supersuave2(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
angry I can only feed on things like this when I'm about to die of starvation, before then I'll continue to feed on alternatives.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by SmartMugu: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oh God, abeg touch souls. Which kain people we dey mingle with for this nairaland and everybody dey form porshe. Abeg, who eat earthworm this morning? Pls stand up.

3 Likes

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by SHAKABOOM: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Monitor lizard news don dey overshadow snake news. smiley
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by seyizma(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
With the way Nigerians are eating any animal caught and killed, another epidemic is looming. Re: Ebola, monkey pox, snake pox etc... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Lexusgs430: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Banter1, make we do trade by barter..... You provide the monitor lizard, I provide the burukutu......

Deal?

3 Likes

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by dollyjoy(f): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
OboOlora:

Na poverty! Dem go chop lizard and wall gecko sef
This is myopic to be candid.
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Uyi168: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cant imagine myself eating this thing..

5 Likes

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by timileyinolawuyi(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
monitoring lizard is bad

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Infajay(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thou shall not comment
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by ntyce(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Snakes have gone into hiding, monitor lizards are in Vogue now.

7 Likes

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
if i show my colleagues for work here dem no go ever believe say ppl fit chop water dragon.......naija i hail ooooo
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by tigonana: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lala right now.

1 Like

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by free2ryhme: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Banter1:
I decided to travelled to my village yesterday purposely for hunting with my dad double barrel gun and this morning i caught this delicious meat.

Lalasticlala

Chop anything choppable

1 Like

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Malefactor(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
SmartMugu:
Oh God, abeg touch souls. Which kain people we dey mingle with for this nairaland and everybody dey form porshe. Abeg, who eat earthworm this morning? Pls stand up.

Only you biko.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / How To Prepare A Nutritious Garri Soaked In Water / Suggested Receipes For A Diabetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.