Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) (55479 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) / DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) / Regina Daniels Admitted Again Few Weeks After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by ehizblizz(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Saint83(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Please who is she?
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by AreaFada2: 3:06am On Nov 09, 2017
Alekkz:
Top private university? �

Actually first private university in Nigeria we should add. Long before others.

Plus it has medical school too. Only few private schools have one.

Schools have to be in SW to be top. Some people just do not hype things like others. shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2017
britzreus:
17-year-old Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels who revealed a while ago, that she got admitted into a University in Nigeria, has taken to social media, to share some photos of herself wearing a matriculation gown.

The actress, who wasn’t present at the school matriculation shared the photos through her Instagram page…

Though she is yet to disclose the name of the university.. or even reveal if the gown she wore, is a that of matriculation or not, source close revealed she got admitted into a top private University..

The source also revealed the name of the university to be the Igbinedion University,Okada

A quick check at the University's page gave her full name as Regina Daniels Nneamaka Favour and revealed she was admitted to study Mass Communication and gave her details as

We wish her the best in her future endeavours.

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/regina-daniels-stuns-matriculation-gown/

ahhhh my alma mater...It's finished!!!we know how it's gonna go down...Last night I'm sure u was at gabosa or somewhere chilling...I will wait to see the outcome of all diz though..
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by ensamy(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Where are Davido and Wizkid, see future baby mama here for u cool
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Mofe72: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2017
teebankz10:
The babe fine anyhow sha
BTW,,,,,,,I was expecting it to be Babcock or Convenant... smiley

If she goes to Covenant, it may clash with her acting career.

Igbinedion is a bit lax with rules and will allow her to move in and out of school freely
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Mofe72: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2017
holuwajobar:
Whoever pushed this poo to fp is not well... What have nairaland turn to.... Wetin concern our future with this rubbish news making fp.....

Sometimes, i jez wish nairaland have a competitor, mayb they will wise up.... Rubbish

It's a public forum with different topics.
Not a news site.
It doesn't have to suit your taste.

Besides, for you to view the thread, you have to click.

Nairaland doesn't force users or viewers to view threads.
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by holuwajobar(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Mofe72:

It's a public forum with different topics.
Not a news site.
It doesn't have to suit your taste.

Besides, for you to view the thread, you have to click.

Nairaland doesn't force users or viewers to view threads.
So u woke up this morning, and d next thing on ya mind is to mention me... What a jobless dude.... Go find work.... I won't reply ur mentions again....
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Mofe72: 7:05am On Nov 09, 2017
holuwajobar:
So u woke up this morning, and d next thing on ya mind is to mention me... What a jobless dude.... Go find work.... I won't reply ur mentions again....

I simply pointed out your ignorance.

Calm your tits.

And say thank you.
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2017
ttyl02:

Buy mine too oo
My dear, I bought for all Nairalanders o however, come with your oil to fry it hehehe.
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by ttyl02(f): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2017
ayxmania:

My dear, I bought for all Nairalanders o however, come with your oil to fry it hehehe.
I am on my way..Lemme buy a bottle of oil from iya sikira
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by jeff1607(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2017
teebankz10:
The babe fine anyhow sha BTW,,,,,,,I was expecting it to be Babcock or Convenant... smiley

she won't b able to slay in those universities
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by teebankz10(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2017
jeff1607:

she won't b able to slay in those universities
grin grin
A slayer would slay anywhere so far she has what it takes grin
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by teebankz10(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Mofe72:

If she goes to Covenant, it may clash with her acting career.

Igbinedion is a bit lax with rules and will allow her to move in and out of school freely
she must have thought about it in that direction also before making her choice......
Is Igbinedion Uni even among the top 10 in Nigeria
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by teebankz10(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2017
Deeldorado:

I think her choice was strategic. Stay close to home and where she does most of her films - Asaba.
True
All the best for her then smiley
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by jeff1607(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2017
teebankz10:
grin grin A slayer would slay anywhere so far she has what it takes grin
hahahahahahahhahahahaha
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by kristylopezz: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2017
Regina Daniels Nneamaka Favour? I thought this kid is an Idoma, from Benue State.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Handsomecole:
I just knew she couldn't have been brilliant enough to scale through a Federal Uni post UTME. Well it's good for her she has the money to buy admission.
what of you slaving for a governor, be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Handsomecole(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2018
Don't hate bro, my work is professional
ricktnum:
what of you slaving for a governor, be ashamed of yourself
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Handsomecole:
Don't hate bro, my work is professional
stop hating too. Aint no bro. Live and lets live

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Handsomecole(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
You are female no wonder .
ricktnum:
stop hating too. Aint no bro. Live and lets live
Re: Regina Daniels Admitted Into Igbinedion University, Okada (Pictured) by Ejytex(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
At 17, I was already in my 2nd year so why the fuss? undecided
Some at 25 still dey look for admission,ur destiny her destiny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo / DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours / Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.