Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way (771 Views)

I Love You But Not In A Romantic way / Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by Dablack1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
pls I need help ooooo ooooo...my girlfriend birthday is November 25 and I don't knw how to present my girl for her In a surprising and romantic way

I want a scene where by she won't suspect my next action....I want it full of suspense and more lovely and more accurate

pls I need your opinion(s)

1 Like

Re: How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by benzene00: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Do the Flash Mob.. tongue

Or Serenade her with ur theme song cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by TrapHedges(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
boy give her the D
Re: How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by Diamond23(f): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]stage a play were u will be kidnapp or harass den u propose grin grin grin.....den tnk me later cheesy
Re: How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bro don’t show up n don’t call or text. That will surprise her. grin
Re: How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Diamond23:
[color=#770077][/color]stage a play were u will be kidnapp or harass den u propose grin grin grin.....den tnk me later cheesy
You well? He said birthday gift. keyword “gift or present”. He ddnt ask for help on how to propose.
Re: How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by Diamond23(f): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

You well? He said birthday gift. keyword “gift or present”. He ddnt ask for help on how to propose.
[color=#770077][/color]Am perfect sir.....wot could be more romantic and surprising dan proposing to ur bea on her bday or vnt u heard or seen.....oyez keyword *gift*....gifts can be or come in any form, it mustn't be something wrapped. undecided
Re: How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Diamond23:
[color=#770077][/color]Am perfect sir.....wot could be more romantic and surprising dan proposing to ur bea on her bday or vnt u heard or seen.....oyez keyword *gift*....gifts can be or come in any form, it mustn't be something wrapped. undecided
Lol the OP fit still dey Secondary school or Uni o.
Re: How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by ABBkelvin(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
I take God beg you, use the money to invest in anything meaningful that will give you profit. RP fall on you
Re: How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by Diamond23(f): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Lol the OP fit still dey Secondary school or Uni o.
[color=#770077][/color]Den he should do it in a secondary school way by getting a bday card nd organized d class to sing api bday to her or d uni way by taking her to eatery and get d waiter and waitress to sing api bday to her after serving dem. Later and finally he should take her to d ozza room and sing a romantic api bday to her lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by duality(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mchweew.. Unnecessary expenses
Re: How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by adaksbullet: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Buy iPhone 8XY too him wink wink
Re: How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way by REB3L(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Do the Flash Mob.. tongue

Or Serenade her with ur theme song cheesy
grin grin grin grin
This is a 9ja relationship.

(1) (Reply)

How Abuja Wife Increased Her Husband's Manhood Size / . / Advice To Everyone Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.