Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (82509 Views)

I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by dre11(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

Rita

The 25-year old truck driver, Mr. Philip Eshogaya got into trouble after he publicly told his co-tenant Chizoba that his wife, Rita, was a prostitute and that he should not boast about her because he knew her too well.

He further revealed in public that he and some police officers had slept with her before she moved into his house with her four children.

The incident happened at Shobowale Street, Modina Road, Egan in the outskirts of Lagos where they reside.

The woman’s husband simply known as Chizoba, became angry and asked the wife to prove her innocence but she rather went to the police at Igando Division and reported the matter.

Philips

Eshogaya was arrested and charged before Ejigbo Magistrates court for conduct likely to cause breach of public peace and threat to life.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the suspect had been having constant quarrels with Chizoba who was a bus driver plying Lagos Island. It was gathered that Eshogaya and Chizoba started having problems when his wife moved into the compound.

According to the suspect, he was forced to say those things because the family provoked him, continued to abuse and threaten his own family.

Edo State-born Eshogaya said that he knew the husband some years ago before the wife came with her four children and started living with him.

He said that Chizoba did not tell him that he was married before when they were friends before the woman arrived with the children.

At the police station, he admitted that he said those offensive words when they were having exchange of words in the compound and will not apologise to them.

When Eshogaya was charged to court on Wednesday, he pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Supol Kenneth Asibor did not object to his bail condition, but asked court to grant him bail that will enable him to come to face trial in the interest of justice.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs. Jadesola Ajayi granted Eshogaya bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.

Eshogaya was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 11 December, 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/sleeping-wife-man-tells-neighbour/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by fatdon2(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wonders shall never end

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Evablizin(f): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
shocked

Cyriacus Izuekwe and news like this are like 5 and 6.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by uzoormah(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Orishirishi..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by jdluv(f): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Its was just in a heatof argument

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by KardinalZik(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
jdluv:
Its was just in a heatof argument

Never talk or act much when you're angry, coz the damage you may cause may far outstrip what caused the anger.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by IAMBlesssed(f): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
;DThis Cyriacus Izuekwe reporter guy and bad news are like 5&6

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Flashh: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Most wives these days aren't loyal. cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wats all diz na....dis na face u me I slap u case...

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by IAMSASHY(f): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
undecided wat punishment await d wife?
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by fxjunkie(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2017

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Odianose13(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
He has also been waiting to kill you, silly dude.

But if true, the woman just went to her boyfriends to arrest one of them!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Roon9(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
They dude is brainless
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Promismike(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
U get mind ee
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Charles4075(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Just imagine the nonsense.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Egein(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE, harbinger of bizarre tales; stories, mostly, from Ikotun Egbe, Ipaja, Ejigbo and the spookiest, befouled hinterlands of the Lagos mainland.

This is a rare photo of CYRIACUS IZUEKWE; and yes, he is the very embodiment of the spirit of his kind of news; a serial killer type of mien.

16 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
ORISIRISI SOMETHING
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Harrynight(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
funny enof dy will still blame Buhari Govt for d problem dy cooked for themselves...
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by TechPanda(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
prettyboi1989:
lol this is funny, how did he even say it? guy i don knack ur wife, her toto don slack, see u i don dey knack am before she join u for here hehehehe

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
smiley ... smiley
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
lol this is funny, how did he even say it? guy i don knack ur wife, her toto don slack, see u i don dey knack am before she join u for here hehehehe

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by fabrestove: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
At least the so called wife-fucker talk true,

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by DozieInc(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ok
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Skmoda360(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Cyriacus Izuekwe and news like this are like 5 and 6.
that guy go soon go jail if care is not taken....he sabi release bad news.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by phranklyn92(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
U
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
embarassed embarassedoh Buhari, what av u turned us into embarassed
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by omooba969(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Congratulationsgrin
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Caseless: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2017

The woman’s husband simply known as Chizoba, became angry and asked the wife to prove her innocence but she rather went to the police at Igando Division and reported the matter.
mature woman. #Respect

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
PM NEWS NA NEWS? ABEG CARRY DIS RUBBISH COMOT!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) by ipobarecriminals: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
sad no wonder, the hunches back terrorist kal his people. PIG,IDIOTS and PROSTI2TUS.Dey just confam am.Ipobaredemons

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.