Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Outrageous PHCN Bill - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrageous PHCN Bill (437 Views)

Man With Sharp Dagger Chases PHCN Officials Away (Photos) / Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos. Photos / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outrageous PHCN Bill by Tocynone(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, please I need urgent advice.
There is this PHCN Marketer in Surulere (Mushin Business Unit to be precised) named Flourence Odebunmi. She is in charge of my Area. This woman is known for outrageous monthly bill and all efforts to curb her excesses is not yielding at all. People said she is extremely saucy, but I did not believe this until I witness it last month during disconnection as she almost beat up my neighbor because he challenged her on the outrageous bill she gave us for September. As if this was not enough, the woman(Flourence Odebunmi) in her Anger and Power vowed to deal with our house in October bill. Lo and behold this woman increased the bill from 43k to 70k telling us to do whatever we like. Also we have applied and paid for Prepaid meters for months now and not yet received. But I know there is still Justice, Checks and Balances in this country. Somebody should pls help us as this is getting out of hand. God bless Nigeria
Re: Outrageous PHCN Bill by SOFTENGR: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Report them to Consumer Protection Council (CPC).
Re: Outrageous PHCN Bill by louso(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Do a write up and submit to head office. If nothing is done after a month, escalate to NERC and Consumer Protection Council.

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Star Robinho Sentenced To 9years In Prison / Lady Narrates How She Paid For A Drinks And Lost Her Phone To A Facebook Client. / 10 Things Police Unit Doesn’t Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.