Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (40557 Views)

Fear Of Boycott Grips South African Brands / Forex Made easy : Earn 10% weekly Trading Forex and Binary / South African Student That Squandered N392m Accidentally Found In Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
23 years old Sandile Shezi becomes a millionaire after using his tuition to trade Forex

Meet Sandile Shezi, the 23-year-old man who took a risk in Forex trading and is now a millionaire.

When he was a boy, Sandile used the money given to him for his tuition to trade in the foreign exchange market which has now made him one of South Africa's youngest millionaires.

Making a name for himself in the high-risk Forex market through his company, Global Forex Institute, he has managed to manifest himself as one of the country's most successful Forex traders and his company one of the best in Forex trading.

According to OMGVoice, his company is based in Umhlanga in Kwazulu Natal, South Africa. It was established by Shezi and George van der Riet. The company brings “affordable, effective Forex training that works, to the masses.”

According to Global Forex Institute's website most of the training and mentoring provided is done free of charge and the company provides Forex Training not for income but to help lessen unemployment.

The company makes its money from from trading and their results are shared on the website for all its visitors to see.

The training that they do is part of their community work and their way of giving back.

Students are able to link their accounts to the fund and earn while they study. With over 2000 clients trained, Global Forex Institute really is Africa's leading Forex training provider.

https://www.naija.ng/1134354-meet-sandile-shezi-23-youngest-millionaire-south-africa.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS

9 Likes

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
He is a true entrepreneur for taking such risk, because entrepreneurs all over the world are risk taker.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by leksmedia: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Wow that's success story right there. A smart young man making his country and his people proud. Though he risked it all,
Reminded me of a dude that used his own to play nairabet and ponzi schemes

14 Likes

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by VoltageDivida(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2017
Many bet9ja players will see this as an encouragement to bet more, even with their school fees.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by lelvin(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2017
You have to risk it to get the biscuit.

1 Like

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by saxby(f): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2017
Great.

Meanwhile, here in Nigeria this guy on Twitter @myhookups is giving our free contact for hook up. Free weekend sexxx

1 Like

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by zopaks: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2017
good achievement
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by BEENUEL(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Hea, You 23 years old Nigerian reading this..... That nigga is in S.A...Things work Over there... Their system is Great.

Don't over think...God will bless youe hustle.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by grandstar(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by sunshineV(f): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Na so MMM take start

1 Like

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by kennynelcon(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
See my mate sad cry

6 Likes

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by BEENUEL(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Meanwhile in Nigeria, a 23yrs old is staking , Over 2.5..... with Tuition fee on bet9ja grin grin

Ofcos! Millionaires is bn produce cool

Don't be idle Fam.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by SmartyPants(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Impressed.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by celestialAgent(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Used his tuition to trade forex - that’s impressive. Some people also use their tuition to TRADE odds on bet9ja grin

All trade na trade cheesy
!

cc: Spatan103

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by drizzymadbet(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
shocked hi
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by ibkgab001: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Lolllll
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by aspirebig: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Old news
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by drizzymadbet(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Am not hating but the storyline is a storyline they would sell to propagate his image.

being a millionaire in the forex industry is a process, it's a product of gradual but successive compounded improvement in your trading skills over the years. Let no one decieve you that you can use your tuition fee(how much self be the tuition fee for a session) and trade forex and boom your a millionaire. go to the business section and ask our forex traders and they would explain better.

don't believe every sh.it you see on the internet.

This is a story the media team sells to push you towards their brand

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Fuadeiza(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Risk ...

My major problem.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by BornAgainMay: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Just of recent that I concluded my theory that APC and her supporters are lower Animals.

Check my points.

Starting from ordinary nairalander supporters like, Sarrki and other animals ranting about APC to the apex leadership of the political party.

You will understand that they have IQ below 00.1. Idiots are more intelligent than them. Do you think I am lying?

If you think I am lying, why should Buhari's teacher be the one to persuade and punish him to go to school at tender age? Why did he only get pass marks in other subjects and failed Maths and English?

Look at lia Mohammed and tell me if that man has an IQ. His own IQ is below 00.0%.

Then let's stop at Osinbanjo or Osabade, I keep wondering how that God of Men became a Prof of Law. He is so dafts.

APC is an Animal political party, Say no to animal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Foodforthought: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
When I make my first 1 million naira I'll become a millionaire. And I'm very close, so no big deal cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Leader01(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
That's good.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by twilliamx(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Benekruku(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2017

Do FOREX and ruin your life!

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the English Premier League than for you to succeed through Forex.

18 Likes

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by deeone10: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2017
nice suite
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Desyner: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2017
Lucky dude.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by eherbal(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2017
cc: Yahoo boys
ccc:Yahoo +boys
Lesson; there's dignity in labour cool

1 Like

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by Nuelonyi: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Wow!!! I need to take such risk, nothing goes for nothing. Oluwa see me through I beg thee.
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by omoikea(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2017
if you are a young Nigerian please don't think about it, it will annoy you...

3 Likes

Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by ifex370(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire by dingbang(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2017
All the boiz for nigeria wey dey carry their school fees do nairabet..how market?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Slay Queens (photo) / Financial Mistakes That Almost Wasted My First Five Years Of Work! / Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.