Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys (23435 Views)

Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Godjone(m): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2017
terrorist kano youth
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by DanseMacabre(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2017
But this news was on FP just this week na, albeit couched in a different style.

What's up, mods?
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by anochuko01(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2017
expatriate yahoo consultant.
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by kheart(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2017
K
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2017
How do we know he wanted a Hausa woman, could be a lie from the Hausa murderers, ànd why did kwankwaso go to Egypt to bury the issue, even fundamental egypt is not as lawless as Nigeria
.hang the fukers
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by hollandis(f): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
lols

What a block-headed fraudster. Despite the power of his cash, he still yearned for an Hausa girl from two broke morons that came to him for help.

Did you read the story
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Shakingdbumbum: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2017
The state government is ready to sponsor them but they are not intelligent enough and later they will still fight to be president meanwhile somewhere in the south they refused to pay their school fee.
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Cire80: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2017
He's dead so we can't conclude he actually brought out the knife. We all know how much the Northerners love knife and dagger. They probably murdered him with their knife

2 Likes

Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Shakingdbumbum: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2017
As for the yahoo story, To me its fake or added. proper investigation should be done about the guys death.
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by deflover(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Francis5:
Fake story. Where in Egypt would they have procured an Hausa lady to give to the alleged fraudstar?

I guess PDP wrote the story
Una no dey wan reason
Fellow students no dey wey be ladies
Abi dem tell u say all of dem Na guys
Anyway PDP made u loose ur erection abi Jonathan

My people say slowpoke no dey lean cos Na only food e dey reason
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Iwhy(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2017
It was learnt that the former governor of the state, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso out of anxiety travelled to Egypt, met with the concerned students and assured them of making ways for them if he returned to power.

why must we always bring politics into everything....... undecided
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by ubanett(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2017
The story get Y leg[color=#000099][/color]

Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by hollandis(f): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2017
What a shame.
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by delishpot: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2017
I don't believe he had a dagger rather it prolly was the other way round. But then, he is dead we would never know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Diso60090(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2017
Yeligray:
undecided and a mother will tell her neighbours that she has a child abroad.
na where the child dey before?
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Badonasty(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=ijustdey post=62200099]

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/11/alleged-homicide-three-kano-state-students-detained-egypt/

[/quote

Did anybody read that kwankaso part
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Ujpest: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Cire80:
He's dead so we can't conclude he actually brought out the knife. We all know how much the Northerners love knife and dagger. They probably murdered him with their knife
Perhaps... Sadly he's not here to give his own version of what actually transpired among them... May his soul rest in peace.
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Myeternallove(f): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2017
What did u expect?
It runs in their vein..
Aboki foolanis, they like killing pple like foul
Why una no come Nigeria come kill muslim boko boys?
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by alexov(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Book they couldn't read. yahoo they couldn't learn. They decided to learn violence.
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Ujpest: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2017
Sadly, he's not here to give his own version of what transpired among them... May his soul rest in peace.
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Drockfit: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2017
They say charity begins at home, attitude is like a smoke you can't cover it. Are we sure they are educated.
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Born2Breed(f): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2017
Lol! Only a person with an I.Q lower than that of a kindergarten won't see the lies here.

We know those who are knife(rs) and those who will die for money.

The Igbo man was trying to cheat them by collecting huge percentage as the chairman and the Hausa boys slaughtered him coz they have passion for killing.

Shekina!
Ngwa nu!

***Come to think of it so Hausas are now copying the Yoruba and Igbo yahoo yahoo boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by catwalq(f): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2017
purem:
Am a man of honor that's why I love my president so that I can have a good relationship with my wife coz life is too short to be walking in the street while dancing one corner, it may make people to be thinking negative about your life but that doesn't stop you from buying pampers for your new born baby and that's baby gan gan is the reason why am writing what I don't understand so that you can get confuse when reading buh I will be somehow sorry if you have wasted your time reading, and if you don't accept my apology you can come with police and ask for purem at my working place....
This really cracked me up big time. I had to login just to comment. U try!!
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by sniperr007(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2017
smulti:
** During the cause of the argument, Onyeme allegedly brought out a knife to stab one of the students **

this is where I stopped reading

who is not aware, the head slammers always in possession of dangerous weapons

Is he stupid to challenge 3 pple with 1 knife. Doesn't add up.
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by purem(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2017
catwalq:
This really cracked me up big time. I had to login just to comment. U try!!

Lol!
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by emmypero10(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2017
Francis5:
Fake story. Where in Egypt would they have procured an Hausa lady to give to the alleged fraudstar?
u no sabi read didn't u hear dat 37 hausa/fulani were given scholarship u think the scholarship beneficiaries are all boys? noo babes join dem too..
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by aleeyus(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Naijaphobia:
RIP Onyema, land of potopoto just lost an expatriate developer, even in diaspora you were destined to be killed by Hausa/Fulani. Let me rush to Radio Biafra to see another round of chest beating by the ignorant Igbos.
grin
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Kobicove(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
lols

What a block-headed fraudster. Despite the power of his cash, he still yearned for an Hausa girl from two broke morons that came to him for help.

You actually believed that crap?
Re: 3 Kano Students Detained In Egypt For Killing Nigerian Who Trains Yahoo Boys by Bullhari007(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2017
they label him Yahoo boy because the dead can't speak... this uncircumcised Almajiri has carry this their murderous lifestyle reach Egypt TUFIAKWA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela / How Robbers Exposed Police Inspector’s Illegal Duty In Ondo / Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.