Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success (26684 Views)

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by stieyven(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2017
haywire07:
Lorile odi gobe cry
Failed artist after rapping in tongues
No sin against the Holy Spirit can be forgiven. Matthew 12 :32
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by bizhop01: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

He can't be on top forever. Konga has paid his dues in the industry. so just STFU

Who is Konga?
abi nigeria e-commerce website?

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Lexusgs430: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
if you go broke and people you have helped before forget about you and you're suffering,wouldn't you be pained? Africans are very wicked and heartless. Christiano Ronaldo bought his broke friend that once helped him a car,house,etc when he made it big,Justin Beiber bought his childhood friend a nice car. Those are people with beautiful hearts,they know anybody can be broke. but in Nigeria,guys wouldn't even mind cutting levels for you, these black hearted guys are acting like they don't know the guy or see his condition now upon all he did for them. who was Banky W when Konga was reigning and showed in his video? But does Banku care now? most Nigerians are very wicked. I know you are that type of person

I personally do not owe anybody anything. If I choose to assist, that's my sole responsibility..........

I would look after my Mum(not that she needs or requires my handouts),but I am simply performing my morale responsibility.
My sisters do not require any financially support from me.

So tell me who I owe handouts?
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Lexusgs430: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
if you go broke and people you have helped before forget about you and you're suffering,wouldn't you be pained? Africans are very wicked and heartless. Christiano Ronaldo bought his broke friend that once helped him a car,house,etc when he made it big,Justin Beiber bought his childhood friend a nice car. Those are people with beautiful hearts,they know anybody can be broke. but in Nigeria,guys wouldn't even mind cutting levels for you, these black hearted guys are acting like they don't know the guy or see his condition now upon all he did for them. who was Banky W when Konga was reigning and showed in his video? But does Banku care now? most Nigerians are very wicked. I know you are that type of person

Why did he go broke? Is it my fault their fault he went broke? Why was he not financially literate? When he was blowing his wealth, why does he not return to those, he blew it with?
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Hedonistically: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
QED u have said it all...Ingrate,ungratefulness was founded and given permanent residence in Nigeria...And that is exactly why u hear ordinary 5k wey u give me u nor let pessin hear word again.. Meanwhile yesterday before i gave the 5k u begged like ur entire survival was based on it.But today it has become ordinary...

Bottomline is do only or give only without thinking twice...Cuz the 2nd thought is what makes u think of tomorrow...Don't ever buy breakfast for someone and expect supper from them...

Just do your things and pray God to sustain you and ensure you are always ontop...

Im talking from experience...Which u don't wish to hear..

"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others."
- Marcus Tullius Cicero 

The above quote is one of the most powerful and deepest of all time, and is a principle that I live by.

I know exactly what you're talking about, as my family and I have been at the receiving end many times. On the reverse side, some people that have helped me in this lifetime have my loyalty for this lifetime. Some of them have offended me in other little ways, but no offence would be comparable to the assistance they rendered, so I would always say good about them and basically be loyal to them till the very end.

It's not as if one expects the whole world from you because he helped you. It's just the simple and deep personal acknowledgement that this person helped me very much o, without his or her intervention, maybe my life would have been much worse than it is now, and for that reason he or she deserves my genuine appreciation and goodwill. Very simple. Unfortunately, what you often get in return from the person you helped is scorn, indifference, and in many cases even contempt and hatred. Imagine Wande Coal not even picking Konga's call. I've been down that painful road. It's amazing how terrible some Nigerians are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Elnino4ladies: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2017
bizhop01:

Who is Konga? abi nigeria e-commerce website?

Lol A Nigeria musician. he had some hit songs from 2007-2009.
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by sinceraconcept(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I personally do not owe anybody anything. If I choose to assist, that's my sole responsibility..........

I would look after my Mum(not that she needs or requires my handouts),but I am simply performing my morale responsibility.
My sisters do not require any financially support from me.

So tell me who I owe handouts?
then you shouldn't collect anything from anybody if anybody offers to help you. you are a true black man. Black men are so black hearted that they hate helping their fellow men. Black skin,black heart. is it a sin to help others? An average black man like you doesnt want anybody around him to succeed if you manage to suceed. That's why your pastors are greedy and self centred and that's why most Nigerians are poor. i don't know about your religion but in my own religion,Islam,you must spend out of your money to help those in need. and you wonder why Dangote is rich? wouldn't he be? because he spends for others,same with Abiola but stingy people mostly get poor later on
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Lexusgs430: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
then you shouldn't collect anything from anybody if anybody offers to help you. you are a true black man. Black men are so black hearted that they hate helping their fellow men. Black skin,black heart. is it a sin to help others? An average black man like you doesnt want anybody around him to succeed if you manage to suceed. That's why your pastors are greedy and self centred and that's why most Nigerians are poor. i don't know about your religion but in my own religion,Islam,you must spend out of your money to help those in need. and you wonder why Dangote is rich? wouldn't he be? because he spends for others,same with Abiola but stingy people mostly get poor later on

I have not said i do not offer assistance, but its not an obligation....... And yes, I am a true blackman...... Black is Beautiful......
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hedonistically:

"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others."
- Marcus Tullius Cicero 

The above quote is one of the most powerful and deepest of all time, and is a principle that I live by.

I know exactly what you're talking about, as my family and I have been at the receiving end many times. On the reverse side, some people that have helped me in this lifetime have my loyalty for this lifetime. Some of them have offended me in other little ways, but no offence would be comparable to the assistance they rendered, so I would always say good about them and basically be loyal to them till the very end.

It's not as if one expects the whole world from you because he helped you. It's just the simple and deep personal acknowledgement that this person helped me very much o, without his or her intervention, maybe my life would have been much worse than it is now, and for that reason he or she deserves my genuine appreciation and goodwill. Very simple. Unfortunately, what you often get in return from the person you helped is scorn, indifference, and in many cases even contempt and hatred. Imagine Wande Coal not even picking Konga's call. I've been down that painful road. It's amazing how terrible some Nigerians are.
well said bro...May God help us to always remain ontop..Amen

1 Share

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Larrey(f): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Esepayan:

u ugly no be small
thank you grin,i don't want to insult you
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Larrey(f): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
if you go broke and people you have helped before forget about you and you're suffering,wouldn't you be pained? Africans are very wicked and heartless. Christiano Ronaldo bought his broke friend that once helped him a car,house,etc when he made it big,Justin Beiber bought his childhood friend a nice car. Those are people with beautiful hearts,they know anybody can be broke. but in Nigeria,guys wouldn't even mind cutting levels for you, these black hearted guys are acting like they don't know the guy or see his condition now upon all he did for them. who was Banky W when Konga was reigning and showed in his video? But does Banku care now? most Nigerians are very wicked.
i understand you, but in this life, don't expect from Mr A if you do for him, it might be Mr B that will help you. The koko is that all hope is not lost. when their is life, their is hope.
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by horlakunle25(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Spaxon:
u eh
no vex eh!!!
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by sinceraconcept(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Larrey:
i understand you, but in this life, don't expect from Mr A if you do for him, it might be Mr B that will help you. The koko is that all hope is not lost. when their is life, their is hope.
Miss intelligent,that is true sha
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by omoiyalayi(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
U try

instead of u to introduced yourself to don jazzy u re busy introducing people to him

Do you think as @ dat tym dat u re beta dan don jazzy or wat?

Wat exactly do they forgot abt u o?

Wat do you want after u introduced them?

Do you want them to pay u for the introduction or wat ? I still dnt get

Do u want them to produce a song for u for free or u want them to promote ur song or ur album for u free

Bros they neva 4get u am sure if anybody ask them if they know an artist call konga they will acknowledge they know u

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by sinaj(f): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Ha! shocked

Black skin with a black heart? Bros calm down jare!

People should learn to help without expecting anything in return. If you want to help, do it out of ur heart or for the sake of humanity.

If you feel you deserve anything in return, its better you write an agreement.
Man cant be predicted. You even had to bring rligion into this.

Well am a Christian and Christians help so God will bless us in return and not man.

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by BerryAnny(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
DigitalScale:
cdq don replace this guy.
dah year konga.com
he dey rap like say na chinese he dey speak
naija artists are just wack

remember the wack verse na.
A KONGA
B KONGA
C KONGA
D KONGA

JUWAPA JUWAPA JUWAPA KONGA
JUWAPA JUWAPA JUWAPA CITA

You are mad bro

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by IamUdo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fat lie. Don jazzy met Wande backstage in Unilag after a show. Wande coal freestyle won his heart n that was it. All this washed artist trying to stay relevant.

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Larrey:
thank you grin,i don't want to insult you

am sorry that was not necessary and u are pretty ..... just did not like ur comment
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Spaxon(f): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
horlakunle25:
no vex eh!!!
lol
I de craze ni?
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Larrey(f): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Esepayan:

am sorry that was not necessary and u are pretty ..... just did not like ur comment
okay, apology accepted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Hedonistically: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinaj:
Ha! shocked

Black skin with a black heart? Bros calm down jare!

People should learn to help without expecting anything in return. If you want to help, do it out of ur heart or for the sake of humanity.

If you feel you deserve anything in return, its better you write an agreement.
Man cant be predicted. You even had to bring rligion into this.

Well am a Christian and Christians help so God will bless us in return and not man.

Typical black man (woman) with a black heart primed for an unreasonable sense of entitlement, betrayal and ingratitude.

Why look at the natter from the angle of the 'helper'? Imagine taking about helping for Gods sake! Who be Jesus for this life? Christian indeed. Every human being has a selfish streak, even in charity. That's why you would buy a phone of N50k when your neighbour has not eaten. Why not use that money to feed the poor,
around you as a Christian, "so that God would bless you in return"? Hypocrisy stinking to high heavens.

So the guy helping you doesn't have brothers, sisters, relatives or other closer people to help?

I want you to look at it from the angle of the helped. If someone helps you become somebody in life, should you simply shrug it off as no big deal (disgusting sense of entitlement), as per, yeah you deserve to be helped anyway, or would you have a modicum of gratitude knowing that that same person could have channeled that life changing help towards anyone else other than you? And you would have still been in the gutter where you deserve to be?

What's so difficult in going the extra mile to show gratitude and appreciation afterwards?
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Themandator: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2017
But the fake news says Dbanj discovered Wande coal

queensera:
In a recent interview with GoldmyneTV, Nigerian icon rapper, "Konga" claims to have helped introduce singer Wande Coal to D’banj and Don Jazzy. Konga reveal how God used him as an instrument towards Wande Coal’s success.

“I remember I was performing somewhere when Wande Coal stepped up to me and was like ‘ahh baba your boy dey here, baba wetin dey for your boy na’ – and I was like okay, follow me – I took him to Don Jazzy and I said D’banj just listen to this boy, and Wande sang ‘Ololufe’

“After one or two verses Don Jazzy was like take my number and call me the next morning, and I was like Don Jazzy na so? And he said no worry we go see”

Konga however went on to say after all of that, Don Jazzy, D’banj or even Wande Coal never gave him a call to say;

“ahh Konga thank you oo, we don make so much millions, we appreciate. They don’t even pick my call, not like I’m asking for my own share or anything like that.” He says.

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjE6_IgjG6o

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/i-introduced-wandecoal-to-dbanj.html

Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by omhor(f): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=sinceraconcept post=62212677]if you go broke and people you have helped before forget about you and you're suffering,wouldn't you be pained? Africans are very wicked and heartless. Christiano Ronaldo bought his broke friend that once helped him a car,house,etc when he made it big,Justin Beiber bought his childhood friend a nice car. Those are people with beautiful hearts,they know anybody can be broke. but in Nigeria,guys wouldn't even mind cutting levels for you, these black hearted guys are acting like they don't know the guy or see his condition now upon all he did for them. who was Banky W when Konga was reigning and showed in his video? But does Banku care now? most Nigerians are very wicked. I know you are that type of person too

Its not possible for you to help everybody, but the little you can do is encouraging. Am not saying what they did to him is right or wrong but comin to social media to air his view is wrong...you can't sit in your house and help walk up to you, if he needs help let him ask for it. Don't worry you will understand what I try to explain here one day.
Re: Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success by Jagz16(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2017
I feel for longs tho but I’m sure he is just saying his mind and not trying to be like blackface at all ..he is saying the truth let’s wait on donjazzy and wande coal reply tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online / Dabota Lawson Shows Off Chanel Bag Husband Got Her For Christmas (Pic & Vid) / Iyanya Shows Off His Ripped Abs On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.