Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches (9843 Views)

Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Let's See What Your English Name Means On Urban Dictionary / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches by Drinokrane: 3:01am On Nov 09, 2017
According to Urban dictionary;
"Slay Queen is a young and naive girls who apparently do not date broke men. They spend hours on Snapchat and Instagram showing off things they don't even own."

Second definition;
"Girls who do not have a wealthy background but appear as if they do. They use malicious acts to attain cash, drink expensive alcohol, procure expensive cellphones. But back at home she's a chicken chaser .

You can spot them from a distance by their obnoxious and heavy rolling accent characterized by flat pronunciations of the letter "e"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/urban-dictionary-definition-of-queen.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe Dominique

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches by Earthquake1: 3:25am On Nov 09, 2017
Jeeezos!
Re: Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches by pocohantas(f): 3:33am On Nov 09, 2017
LOL. Checked it out, noticed the current definitions are brutal, thanks to modern slay queens grin. Older definitions were calm.

Feb 24, 2014...A slay queen is someone who can slay any given person by simply stating their opinion.
Oct 16, 2016...Anyone that gives people a hard time breathing because of how beautiful they look; basically Jacqueline Manzo.

This is Nov 2017 and the definition has depreciated so bad. Lord help our young girls. The 'fakery' is too much, especially on Instagram. Did I just see broke men? that definition was definitely by a Nigerian, a Nairalander to be specific, a Nairaland guy to be more specific grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches by Drakkernoir: 3:47am On Nov 09, 2017
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches by Teacher1776(m): 3:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Here is my own addition.
"A slay queen is a young whoring girl who shares her sexually attractive photos on the social media with the sole intention of attracting rich clients (mostly married men) who arrange sex dates in some downtown brothels.
To be frank, Slay queens are glorified prostitutes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches by QueenSekxy(f): 3:58am On Nov 09, 2017
lol
.nobody wants to answer slay queen anymore!!
Re: Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches by Shinery0123(m): 4:13am On Nov 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol

.nobody wants to answer slay queen anymore!!

Talk for urself first cos those slay wareva love it that way even with the meaning.

Whoelse feels these definitions are not in the dictionary? Maybe cooked up or something
Re: Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches by JoeShiGma(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2017
This definition is incorrectly correct and correctly so incorrect undecided
Re: Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 09, 2017
This one weak me gringrin.
Re: Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Slay queens are those bitches who are ready to take someone's husband because of a bottle of star(alcohol)

(1) (Reply)

Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos / Sex With My Wife Is Very Very Boring, I Need Help / Woman Buys Peenis Enlargement For Boyfriend This Now Happened PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.