Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police (16824 Views)

“Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 09, 2017
The Lagos State Acting Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, has denied and distanced the command from the arrest of popular cross-dresser, Bobrisky, real name Idris Okuneye.

According to him, no report was made against Bobrisky.

Edgal, who spoke with Punch's correspondent on the telephone on Wednesday, said:
“I don’t know about the arrest, and the command did not arrest him. He does not have any problem with the command. Ask him who arrested him.”

The Police Public Relations Officer for Zone 2 Command, Onikan, Lagos, SP Dolapo Badmos, also denied the arrest of the cross-dresser.

She said:

“I am not aware of the arrest. Maybe he was arrested by somewhere else.”

There were reports on Wednesday that Bobrisky was arrested in his Lekki, Lagos home on Tuesday. And this happened days after he 'admitted' to being gay in a post which he later deleted.

After his arrest, Bobrisky revealed that business mogul, Toyin Lawani ordered his arrest. He said she accused him of stealing her customers.

It was gathered that Toyin Lawani asked her lawyer to write petitions against him, stating he worked for her and he is selling cream to all her customers.

Bobrisky said:

‘’ I never worked for Toyin. She was my friend. I can’t remember ever working for Toyin or learning how to make cream from her.

‘’Then she also said I threatened her. So we are going to Abuja cause that was where the case was reported. Before she wrote petitions against me, she had already threatened me that she is giving me 7 days to go to the internet and apologize to her which I said no way because she offended me. I think because I refused to apologize, she got the police involved.

Bobrisky said his phones were taken from him and he was told he needed to wait till morning before travelling to Abuja as the case was first reported in Abuja.

‘’Yesterday at the police station, I was sitting at the counter and I was told I needed to wait until morning to go to Abuja. My phone was taken from me so I couldn’t talk to anyone. I’m trying to get in touch with my lawyer and all the people I know.’’

Lawani has, however, denied the allegations through one of her assistants.

https://www.lailasblog.com/didnt-arrest-bobrisky-says-lagos-cp/

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by pyyxxaro: 5:06am On Nov 09, 2017
GOD FORBID BAD TIN embarassed

SOOO THIS BEAST CALLED BOBRISKY WON'T ALLOW US FOCUS ON BUHARI's GOVERNMENT

MAKE THUNDER WHEN DE STAY INSIDE VOLCANO FIRE BOBRISKY AND E SUPPORTERS

43 Likes

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Shey Na me con arrest am
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Greystone: 5:08am On Nov 09, 2017
So who "arrested" him

Or was he Kidnapped? tongue

6 Likes

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by ouzo1(m): 5:30am On Nov 09, 2017
So Bob decided to visit the police, that's thoughtful of him

12 Likes

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by majamajic(m): 5:44am On Nov 09, 2017
staged. ... cream advert !!!

she thinks like a man always business minded
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2017
This guy is taking advantage of the the foolishness of the social media to sell his bleaching cream

13 Likes

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Tudahko: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2017
Bobo is too risky

1 Like

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2017
una no get work sha

2 Likes

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by MrMystrO(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2017
How i wish Bob risky is Walter summerford..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Unbreakable007: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2017
U didn't arrest him or her,u only detained him or her.
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by justicejay(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2017
really. keep Lagos clean wipe that bitch PFF the street

2 Likes

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Seequadry(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Do we even have any rule in this country....this same yeye government that said 14yrs in prisonment for homo... yet they are so foolish to come out to debunk d news of them arresting a confirmed homo...soo when is the real arrest going to happen?

Pesin wey dem suppose use do scape goat for others wey folow dey d same line... Diz country tire me angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2017
Both pictures show the other fake meaning of transformation.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Cloud007: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2017
The way we construct our bare faced lie in this country is traumatising... sad

Unknown police officials got him arrested abi...

2 Likes

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Damoxy(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2017
Ani this Country na Scam
Mtcheew
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by raymytech: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2017
What happened to our dignity in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2017
I don't know why I feel pity for this guy.
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by WebSurfer(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2017
grin
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2017
Thank God... I really like the guy

2 Likes

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Opiletool(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2017
Bobrisky can't go to hell because satan is tired of the type of people coming to hell this days.
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Miles300: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Cloud007:

u can just imagine that !
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2017
lie everywhere

1 Like

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by OldBeer: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2017
Some people may commit suicide because of this news. grin grin grin
Shame!
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Rufai055: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2017
So who arrested him then
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by mccoy47(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2017
So who arrested him?
Anyway dia life their biz
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by holluwai(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Please we don’t need any explanation oga police. As long as he’s arrested and kept away from polluting out society, it’s fine.

1 Like

Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by SUSSYASH: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin..a nor fit laugh
pyyxxaro:
GOD FORBID BAD TIN embarassed

SOOO THIS BEAST CALLED BOBRISKY WON'T ALLOW US FOCUS ON BUHARI's GOVERNMENT

MAKE THUNDER WHEN DE STAY INSIDE VOLCANO FIRE BOBRISKY AND E SUPPORTERS
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Maybe the thing is all staged
Publicity stunt abi cheesy
Re: 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police by AskProf: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2017
Cloud007:

And also kept him in an unknown Police Station?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Denies Dating Tonto Dikeh & Yvonne Nelson / Ubi Franklin Drops A Shade Which Many Say Is For Iyanya As He Attends BET Awards / Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.