Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

“You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface (19237 Views)

Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem / 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by MrWondah(m): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2017
Ruggedman is not cool with the Fact that Blackface mentioned his name when he was interviewed on Pulse TV.

Here is what he had to say about the issue..

Read below:-

My dear @blackfacenaija I greet you. I saw your little interview on Pulse TV and decided to take a little time off to answer your call.

I have been doing my best in setting good examples for young cats and I feel great seeing them doing good. It’s sad I have to write this,but they will understand.

I am and will always be a fan of your one and only album “Ghetto Child” that had some conscious tracks in it. By the way, i am sure you are not blind and can see that Nigeria is still not as great as we want. So why aren’t you singing everyday about it like you said you expected me to keep doing about artists copying?

Every time I read about you on social media you are complaining and ranting. If your people around you wont tell you the truth i will.

You are beginning to look like a sad, jealous,washed up artist who can’t keep up with his fellow artists. Like you can’t make music anymore.

An example is the fact you claim you wrote certain songs 2face idibia allegedly stole.

A grown man would hit the studio and record more of such songs like 2baba, myself, Sound Sultan , the great Daddy Showkey, African China and Oritsefemi have been doing and prove to the world you wrote them. But you turn town crier at any opportunity you get in front of a camera. I dont want to believe that complaining on interviews and calling artists names is your only hold on relevance.

You should be smart enough to see that the media are manipulating you for content and turning you into a laughing stock.

My brother you are too talented and too old for all this. You are now a veteran upcoming artist bro.

Putting my name in your interview was a wrong move.

So my sincere advice to you is face the fact that 2face Idibia is not your dad and owes you nothing. Let the man drink water and drop cup.If you had proof of your claims you would have gone to court all these years.

The fact that you are old in the game doesn’t make you an analyst.

Not every old man is wise and the even the wise ones know when and how to talk.

My brother if you hit the studios as much as you rant, I know one good song would have come out.

This is the last time I will talk to you on these matters. God bless.

Source: http://thenet.ng/2017/11/dear-blackface-2face-is-not-your-father-and-he-owes-you-nothing-ruggedman/
Cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by morbeta(m): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2017
Two of a kind.......inconsequencial.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by emaxjey(m): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2017
make I no talk..this one nah fight of d aged of Nigerian hip hip industry ...

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 09, 2017
They should both keep shut lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by DjAndroid: 6:23am On Nov 09, 2017
Kettle calling pot black. Two of them should look for a way to revive their dead careers first.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by itspzpics(m): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2017
lol
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by rawpadgin(m): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2017
Abeg we don tire to dey read about una 4 internet

If una wan make the news, make una drop hit music make we download

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Boyooosa(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2017
If hitting studio is that easy why is he not in one of all these yeye DJs mixxxxxx. At least, with that one solo album, blackface name can easily ring bell in my memory with tracks like; Hard Life wey we dey live o (better track), Rugged man should remind me another track of his, outside the one that 9ice helped him to bring on board: Opomulero mo ja alekan! I did not even know that he was the one that owns that song until when he had issue with my 9ice. Not until when he was crying like a baby: 'its my song o' just like the way Ice Prince was shouting on Oleku (although Ice Price proved himself with several other tracks with features but Ruggedman did not and has not and will not, apart from ranting on social media).

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by ekems2017(f): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2017
No better name than this. Idris have joined him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by LastSurvivor11: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Town crier!!
Reminds of baba jide in my village..
I nearly 4got the VETERAN UPCOMING ARTISTS part grin
Savages everywhere..

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by jaheymezz(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2017
see what am talking about now everybody is just mad all thanks to bubukitty
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Lincoln275(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2017
that's too much ooo, a town crier?

1 Like

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by ObamaOsama: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2017
okay, next news in the morning please
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Dollysmithsmart: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Bullshit!

But d insult was deep o......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by joliejanville: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Sunnycliff(m): 6:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Veteran Upcoming Artiste

.... Kuku keee me

.... Savage

27 Likes

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by emalek86(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Fatality

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by money121(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Ok
And Rugged man na Assistance Town Crier..
Oniradada Oshi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Ericaikince(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Ussy4real(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2017
Kettle dey call pot black.. Lol

1 Like

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by DanseMacabre(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2017
'Veteran upcoming artist'.

3 Likes

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by kcowen(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2017
MrWondah:
Ruggedman is not cool with the Fact that Blackface mentioned his name when he was interviewed on Pulse TV.

Here is what he had to say about the issue..

Read below:-

My dear @blackfacenaija I greet you. I saw your little interview on Pulse TV and decided to take a little time off to answer your call.

I have been doing my best in setting good examples for young cats and I feel great seeing them doing good. It’s sad I have to write this,but they will understand.

I am and will always be a fan of your one and only album “Ghetto Child” that had some conscious tracks in it. By the way, i am sure you are not blind and can see that Nigeria is still not as great as we want. So why aren’t you singing everyday about it like you said you expected me to keep doing about artists copying?

Every time I read about you on social media you are complaining and ranting. If your people around you wont tell you the truth i will.

You are beginning to look like a sad, jealous,washed up artist who can’t keep up with his fellow artists. Like you can’t make music anymore.

An example is the fact you claim you wrote certain songs 2face idibia allegedly stole.

A grown man would hit the studio and record more of such songs like 2baba, myself, Sound Sultan , the great Daddy Showkey, African China and Oritsefemi have been doing and prove to the world you wrote them. But you turn town crier at any opportunity you get in front of a camera. I dont want to believe that complaining on interviews and calling artists names is your only hold on relevance.

You should be smart enough to see that the media are manipulating you for content and turning you into a laughing stock.

My brother you are too talented and too old for all this. You are now a veteran upcoming artist bro.

Putting my name in your interview was a wrong move.

So my sincere advice to you is face the fact that 2face Idibia is not your dad and owes you nothing. Let the man drink water and drop cup.If you had proof of your claims you would have gone to court all these years.

The fact that you are old in the game doesn’t make you an analyst.

Not every old man is wise and the even the wise ones know when and how to talk.

My brother if you hit the studios as much as you rant, I know one good song would have come out.

This is the last time I will talk to you on these matters. God bless.

Source: http://thenet.ng/2017/11/dear-blackface-2face-is-not-your-father-and-he-owes-you-nothing-ruggedman/
Cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi
savagely!!!!! This one be finish Timaya but Finish Blackface

5 Likes

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by phranklyn92(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Ruggedman be throwing thinly veiled shots! God is watching you. Continu! angry

1 Like

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Nbote(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Make una jus buy am weed and he'll stop talking

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by PMWSpirit(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2017
VETERAN UPCOMING ARTIST shocked
See brutality

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by sirjentul05(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Mehn the nigga has been crying since day 1, abeg mek una giv am hankie to wipe in tears cos d thing pain am well well sote e pierce in heart lyk arrow

1 Like

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by dopedealer(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2017
Ruggedy is right about blackface dropping a good song if he hit the studio more than he rants. Now this is what i call a challenge. In life you just have to prove yourself to modafuckers. Are you under 0.5 or over 2.5.
BF over to you or over for you.

7 Likes

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by BTT(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2017
Ruggedy Baba and bad mouth, they are like ... where is that Zuma picture when you need it.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Frankyboy1(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2017
True talk, but 2face this does not exempt You, if you have a living conscience, apologise and look for a way to make restitution to this man, he has been crying for ages, just as it hurt him, you might have a lot of ready foot soldiers ready to bash black face for ur sake, but in the eyes of God, 're you justified?

9 Likes

Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Noblebrown7(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2017
Just passing..
Re: “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface by Judolisco(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2017
Oh deep grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Really Look Like Mr. Ibu?(photos) / The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State / Mavin Records Celebrates 5th Anniversary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.