Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) (18595 Views)

UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures / India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record / Chinelo Okafor Jennifer Receives 26000 As UNN Best Graduating Student In Faculty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by IstandWitBuhari: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Meet Miss Chinelo Okafor the BEST GRADUATING STUDENT (FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE) UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA.

She graduated with a 1st class in the department of Medical Rehabilitation University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus.

She is also the Best graduating student in the Faculty of Health Science.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by IstandWitBuhari: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2017
cc. lalasticlala please lets celebrate beauty with brain, abeg take this post to the promise land. Thank you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Xsem(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Congratulations miss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Oloripelebe: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Congratulations to her

2 Likes

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by buygala(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Nice one

7 Likes

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by SenorFax(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2017
So?
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by benjsniper33: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Real Queen

3 Likes

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Afam4eva(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2017
I've always loved that name, CHINELO.

8 Likes

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Slimbideb: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Congrats sista.
God pls o

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by piagetskinner(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2017
nice one..beauty + brains

she slays in both

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Aurobindo(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Wow...Congrats!
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Hiccups: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2017
shocked. Congrats Miss Chinelo.

I noticed the recent trend of Female best graduating student in most Nigeria Universities, what is happening to my guys? Does it mean these ladies have successfully established in young minds of male folks it's about money while studying more than ever?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by dunkem21(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2017
cool Congrats, Lioness kiss
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by GoldenJAT(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2017
this one can SLAY!she has what it takes.

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Raymysterio(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2017
This is what I call a Real Slay Queen...

9 Likes

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by RapportNaija(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2017
Y
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by RapportNaija(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2017
Pretty
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2017
The girl wey disvirgin me her name was chinelo angry angry angry
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by thenewmoses(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2017
This is what I call BB Beauty plus Brain

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Homeboiy: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2017
Cool

I will take her to chitis or sub

All charges on me

2 Likes

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Youngadvocate(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2017
OP....abeg I want to marry her...help me

I need a lady from the medical... cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2017
To graduate with first class no be beans o.
Congrats to her.

3 Likes

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by talk2percy(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2017
I go like make u b my family doctor....and my personal doctor too..congrats
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2017
What is she doing with a stethoscope??

7 Likes

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by birdsview(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2017
I had a funny feeling she would be ugly...and she didn't disappoint at all....kudos to her tho
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by iyke330: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2017
Well done Ma.
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by yemmight(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2017
See Beauty & Brain. Congrat and all the best.

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by dayoMK(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Oloripelebe:
Congratulations to her
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by aieromon(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2017
She graduated from the Department of Medical Rehabilitation.

Why does she have a sthetoscope around her neck?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by wildchild02: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Congratulations to her

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by sunbbo(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by thorpido(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Hiccups:
shocked. Congrats Miss Chinelo.

I noticed the recent trend of Female best graduating student in most Nigeria Universities, what is happening to my guys? Does it mean these ladies have successfully established in young minds of male folks it's about money while studying more than ever?
Boys get easily distracted chasing girls and other mundane things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission / UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) / How I Was Scammed By A Jamb Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.