Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog (4520 Views)

How To Monitize Your Site And Make $2-3k Dollars / 2 New Way To Monitize Your Blog Other Than Adsense / How To Monitize My Google Adsense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Alwaysking: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2017
festwiz:
Adsense is the best abeg. Amazon affiliate is good, but i have not been able to get verified via phone call.
I'm thinking of using both amazon affiliate and AdSense, since majority of my blog traffic are from USA, I guess that will be cool.
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Alwaysking: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Sanchez01:
Adsense remains the best. I think I'd tip Propeller Ads as second best to adsense. Easy to set up and integrate.
I thought about using propeller on my blog, but when I learnt about the annoying pop ups I felt discouraged, I don't want anything that will annoy my blog visitors.
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by festwiz(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2017
Alwaysking:
I'm thinking of using both amazon affiliate and AdSense, since majority of my traffic is from USA, I guess that will be cool.
Yeah, same here but i've been unable to get through the verification process to confirm my account. A phone call is requested. If you are able to do this please let me know. Just send me a pm
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Kimcutie: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2017
GistMore:

whatsApp
+2348103034843
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by niqqaclaimz(m): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2017
I think Google AdSense is the best will soon apply for it on my new blog
http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Alwaysking: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2017
festwiz:
Yeah, same here but i've been unable to get through the verification process to confirm my account. A phone call is requested. If you are able to do this please let me know. Just send me a pm
I guess this post will be useful to you, a friend sent the link to me http://www.dollarground.com/2017/11/how-to-register-for-amazon-affiliate-program.html?m=1
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by sulaimon22: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2017
niqqaclaimz:
I think Google AdSense is the best will soon apply for it on my new blog
http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng
abeg who help u create and design dat blog
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Alwaysking: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Sanchez01: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Alwaysking:
I thought about using propeller on my blog, but when I learnt about the annoying pop ups I felt discouraged, I don't want anything that will annoy my blog visitors.
Propeller is good, no doubt, but then, the pop ups could chase away your audience. However, it has an edge over Adsense particularly when it comes to certain niches which could have your account terminated with adsense.

For blogs or sites that offer downloads and would force you to declare or out up DCMA, using adsense on such is a sheer waste of time. Your best bet in such cases would be Propeller Ads.
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by rexandyke(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Hello, there are millions of blogs today online and so, the business is no more as lucrative as before if you don't have traffic.

There are thousands of other online businesses you can start today in Nigeria. Check out this link and see for yourself

http://www.andyke.com/2017/04/top-online-businesses-to-start-today-in.html

Thank me later
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Efewestern: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Sanchez01:
Adsense remains the best. I think I'd tip Propeller Ads as second best to adsense. Easy to set up and integrate.

what's propeller ads cpc?, you guys are forgetting some native ads like mgid and content ads, they pay pretty well.
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by niqqaclaimz(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2017
sulaimon22:

abeg who help u create and design dat blog
Why u asking??
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Sanchez01: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Efewestern:

what's propeller ads cpc?, you guys are forgetting some native ads like mgid and content ads, they pay pretty well.
CPM (Cost Per Mille/Thousand) is what is often mentioned when Propeller ads come up and that is about $0.35 to $0.60.

However, this depends on factors such as;

– Geo location of your traffic
– Quality of traffic
– Ad fill rate

Never tried mgid and content ads before. What's their CPC and CPM like?
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by AliJohn(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2017
chily11:
UC Union is an app monetisation platform boasting 100% fill rates for advertisers and revenue shares, as well as pioneering a free traffic exchange program. With seven years of experience, and working with established customers such as AliBaba, the platform offers various updating campaigns, a number of cooperation modes such as ad codes, SDK integration and app wall promotions, amongst others, and all in a single dashboard.

The free traffic program on the other hand offers up to 200k daily clicks per site and 50k daily downloads per app, covering 150 countries for a total of over 500 million users. Partnering with users from UC Browser, 9apps, 9games UC Union App Walls and others ensures the traffic for your app is highly targeted to your application
tanx man..wil do sumtyn bout dat.
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Interesting15: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2017
prince3009:
I make use of Shortest. Adsense is overhyped.

Shortest. does not give real figures. For instance, you get 3k views, their own dashboard will show probably 1k
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Alwaysking: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

Propeller is good, no doubt, but then, the pop ups could chase away your audience. However, it has an edge over Adsense particularly when it comes to certain niches which could have your account terminated with adsense.

For blogs or sites that offer downloads and would force you to declare or out up DCMA, using adsense on such is a sheer waste of time. Your best bet in such cases would be Propeller Ads.
Yeah right, propeller is only good on download niche but not for tech, health, finance e.t.c niches.
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Efewestern: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

CPM (Cost Per Mille/Thousand) is what is often mentioned when Propeller ads come up and that is about $0.35 to $0.60.

However, this depends on factors such as;

– Geo location of your traffic
– Quality of traffic
– Ad fill rate

Never tried mgid and content ads before. What's their CPC and CPM like?

mgid is base on cpc and they pay about $0.05-0.09 per click, depending on your location. stopped using content ads a long time, but they pay well, depending on the ads type, ads with content rated 18 pays higher.

propeller ads will only pay you $0.60 for u. s traffic, tried exoclick some time back, but they pay peanut.
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by IamShiningStar(f): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2017
niqqaclaimz:

Why u asking??
grin
niqqaclaimz:

Why u asking??
lol! funny Nigerians, answering questions with another question! why not answer him first n ask ur question. It may be he likes the design n wants to contact the designer, u never know.
Cheers.
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by uzohrome(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Kimcutie:
Personally I think AdSense is the best. I have an account for sale @5k, just PM me.

whatsapp 07089249104
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by sulaimon22: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2017
niqqaclaimz:
Why u asking??
I need some tin of such
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2017
sulaimon22:

I need some tin of such
Msg me niqqadaniel@gmail.com
So I cn drp my number for whatsapp chat
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by niqqaclaimz(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
IamShiningStar:
grin lol! funny Nigerians, answering questions with another question! why not answer him first n ask ur question. It may be he likes the design n wants to contact the designer, u never know.
Cheers.
U already knw...
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Tjesctacy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
I plan on applying for google AdSense on my new blog www.herbalpharmal.com am scared of getting rejected though
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Alwaysking: 3:58am On Nov 10, 2017
Nice one
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Dollarground(m): 12:23am On Jun 11, 2018
Alwaysking:
I guess this post will be useful to you, a friend sent the link to me http://www.dollarground.com/2017/11/how-to-register-for-amazon-affiliate-program.html?m=1
Yea, it is very useful.
That is my blog post.
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Shollay20(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2018
try bidvertiser ads network
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by magodoro: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Efewestern:

mgid is base on cpc and they pay about $0.05-0.09 per click, depending on your location. stopped using content ads a long time, but they pay well, depending on the ads type, ads with content rated 18 pays higher.

propeller ads will only pay you $0.60 for u. s traffic, tried exoclick some time back, but they pay peanut.
How much do you think I can make per month with Mgid on a Nigerian Tech blog with 3500+ daily visit?
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by Efewestern: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2018
magodoro:

How much do you think I can make per month with Mgid on a Nigerian Tech blog with 3500+ daily visit?

Expect $0.01/click, in Nigeria the advertisers pay less compare to other countries.
Re: What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog by magodoro: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Efewestern:

Expect $0.01/click, in Nigeria the advertisers pay less compare to other countries.
What about RPM?

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site / How Can I Make My Form Interactive? / SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE- Has Your Website Ever Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.