Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Are You Interested In Doing Business Or Buying Anything In Kano State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Interested In Doing Business Or Buying Anything In Kano State (787 Views)

Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano / Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Doing Business Or Buying Anything In Kano State by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2017
Are you interested in doing Business Transaction in Kano state?

Kano state is a center of commerce, where hundreds of business Activities are been carried out daily.

Are you new in kano state?

Do you need anything to purchase or transport?

Do you need Potential customers for your goods and services?

Then,
We can make everything possible on your behalf,
No fears No worries.
We make it happen for you.

if interested in our services...
Call Ben@ 0.8.0.3.3.5.5.7.3.7.0
emails; bruceben396 @ yahoo. com
Re: Are You Interested In Doing Business Or Buying Anything In Kano State by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
For those living outside Kano,The time has come.
Re: Are You Interested In Doing Business Or Buying Anything In Kano State by nowpresence(f): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
what can I buy in bulk and sell in retail in Lagos?

what is cheap in Kano?

what kind of business is done generally in Kano?

sorry for all this many questions. I reside in plateau state presently and would want to start a business before the year runs out.
Re: Are You Interested In Doing Business Or Buying Anything In Kano State by okedove2: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
I want to know the current price of Holland and Ankara precisely.... because I will be buying in large quantities

(1) (Reply)

Don't End The Year Like You Started It!!! What Plans Are You Making For 2018? / How To Build Fuel Less Generator Youself / The Moment A Man Is Gifted With Car Washing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.