Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

I’m Playing With Fear “I Need More Confidence” – Kanté - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Playing With Fear “I Need More Confidence” – Kanté (1261 Views)

N’golo Kanté: The One-man Midfield Who Conquered Europe For Chelsea / N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Playing With Fear “I Need More Confidence” – Kanté by cheapgoal: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2017
Chelsea influential midfielder N’Golo Kanté, made his hotly anticipated return to the pitch for Sunday as Chelsea indented a third successive triumph in the Premier League, making the quick and massive effectiveness that the Blue’s was missing amid his month-long nonattendance through injury.

Injuries, particularly hamstring strains have a tendency to linger and along these lines tend to sap confidence as players aren’t sure whether they can completely confide in their own bodies. And, in spite of most evidence, Kanté is also just human and in this manner subject to such injury fear.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/im-playing-with-fear-i-need-more-confidence-kante/

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Cristiano Ronaldo Retirement Plea Made By Zinedine Zidane / Chelsea Boss Antonio Conte Unaware Of David Luiz Transfer Speculation / As It Happened In Pictures. Arsenal Vs Chelsea Second Leg. Carabao Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.