Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In (5184 Views)

Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2017
i got to work today in this gloomy state. from what i've googled, i'm suspecting a twisted esophagus (i could be wrong as i've done mouth action and eaten junk too). I once swallowed a tablet mistakenly with a gum. Instead of me to allow it flow down, i tried forcing it out immediately i noticed to no avail. That was about two years ago. Since then i've been having unease swallowing, talking loud, forcing out excreta, singing etc. I vomit at times to free up what is stuck.

i get chest pain, severe headache and nausea. It throws me off balance and i'm forced to sleep to calm the nerves a little. I went home abruptly from work yesterday when the attack occured. Currently incapacitated and lying on the table in the office.
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by DozieInc(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Visit your doctor - its long over due

3 Likes

Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by madridguy(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Hospital straight.
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Damsman10(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017
frustratedrat:
i got to work today in this gloomy state. from what i've googled, i'm suspecting a twisted esophagus (i could be wrong as i've done mouth action and eaten junk too). I once swallowed a tablet mistakenly with a gum. Instead of me to allow it flow down, i tried forcing it out immediately i noticed to no avail. That was about two years ago. Since then i've been having unease swallowing, talking loud, forcing out excreta, singing etc. I vomit at times to free up what is stuck.

i get chest pain, severe headache and nausea. It throws me off balance and i'm forced to sleep to calm the nerves a little. I went home abruptly from work yesterday when the attack occured. Currently incapacitated and lying on the table in the office.

Cc.. Lalasticlala farano

d time u spent typing all these cud v bn spent going to an hospital.. forget abt their exorbitant bills, your life comes first.

11 Likes

Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Make E No Be Wetin I Dey Think Ooo

Hospital Straight Op
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Draei: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2017
mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2017
DozieInc:
Visit your doctor - its long over due
i've been to ENT at UBTH and warri General Hospital but no satisfactory response. They doubt my fears. One said i should eat something slippery like okra to ease the food passage. There was no positive result after that.

I really need funds to run a comprehensive scan to find out what's wrong. Or do i take augmentin? I need quick suggestions
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by JamesReacher(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2017
frustrated rat? Mad funny grin
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Nne5: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2017
This frustrated rat sef.
Every time you got issues.

Nairaland don turn hospital abi?

I don't blame you sha it's bad enough being a rat and a frustrated one at that.

4 Likes

Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2017
Ndo

1 Like

Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by sunshineV(f): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Ur talking those selfies? Nah bro u good
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by SweetJoystick(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2017
Smh go hospital. Nairaland no be hospital ward
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2017
If it's mouth action and you got sore throat, go buy jasip trust me bro it will go. Get it in a pharmacy
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by oyatmicah(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2017
frustrated rat, u ate one of the rat poison ni jare
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Think you are dying and you are here opening a thread?
I think you are not dying yet

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Ejaculate: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Take your problems to the Lord and not hospital and think you are not doing yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol
Non allergic rhinitis.....Suffering from swollen blood vessels cheesy : D
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nne5:
This frustrated rat sef.
Every time you got issues.

Nairaland don turn hospital abi?

I don't blame you sha it's bad enough being a rat and a frustrated one at that.
Damn mami who offend you. All dis just for one person o. Kuku carry knife or gun kill am na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by falcon01: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
tell jesus your problens and it will be solved if you have faith

1 Like

Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Mhizkel(f): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Quite funny. grin
Is NL now an hospital? undecided
I don't believe this story tho.
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by GraveMan(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
You Cao Drink Two Teaspoon Of HYPO To Wash Your System. Thank You
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Joephat(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Choose wisely, do you want to die or go to doctor?
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by AmadiAba: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hospital
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Maxi112: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
My nigga with his attention seeking threads!

#fearGodoh!
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Think you are dying and you are here opening a thread?
I think you are not dying yet
OP is an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by DIKEnaWAR: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
RIP. Shame you didn't live long enough to fulfill your dreams.
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by RedDistrict: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Go do a scan

1 Like

Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Earthquake1: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
You are truly a frustrated rat grin
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by ogaJona(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bro nairaland is not where you come and get help, they will savage you. this place is savage land
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Zyzman: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
see your moniker self frustratedrat why all this things no go dey happen to you.
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by falcon01: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
the way i see you there fills me with pity
Re: my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
I know you are going through a lot right now but sitting idle and complaining won't help.
We all have our share of problem in life.
One lesson that I have learned about life is : LIFE IS NOT FAIR.
don't let your health or financial situation tie you down.
Believe in God. Formulate a plan and work toward it.
I pray that God will heal and bless you in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Should Suck Women’s Breasts To Prevent Breast Cancer – Expert / 10 Home Remedies For Breast Enlargement / In Need Of HGH Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.