Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (13901 Views)

2020 Latest Way To Get Traffic On Website For Earning / Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites / How To Write Blog Posts That Increases Your Adsense Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by InvisibleB: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2018
@kelvinnaira pls help me. I come here everyday since my last post to check if you have found time to reply me but leave disappointed. Could you please help me with my request above? I would be eternally grateful
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by kelvinnaira: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2018
InvisibleB:
@kelvinnaira pls help me. I come here everyday since my last post to check if you have found time to reply me but leave disappointed. Could you please help me with my request above? I would be eternally grateful
what was your request or question pls.
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by InvisibleB: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
kelvinnaira:

I want to be able to make a site that has CPC of $2 at least.I saw this your screen shot below and marveled. My site CPC is $0.08 and RPM $0.50 in health niche. I want to also know how to target he right audience and get a high number of clicks from few page views like in he screenshot. Bro please link me to the materials and the place/website where you learnt this/got this knowledge from, I beg show me the way. How long did it take you to get to this level? Thanks

Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by hassinho707(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
kelvinnaira:
Kelvinnaira all d way.... please, how do I increase my CPC....i write using high CPC paying keywords but Adsense displays low paying ads on my site. Is there any way I can make them to place ads where one can get higher amount per click?

Please, help!
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by PenSoftCorp(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
webincomeplus:
Yesterday, I responded to a post in which the OP asked how much people would be satisfied with as their daily earnings from Adsense. My response was that I one can never get satisfied, and I used my own personal experience as example, detailing how I felt unsatisfied with each earning increase I got.

Unfortunately, some elements who think they can cast aspersion on my character and claims went overboard in expressing their disbelief of my claims. Even after showing screenshots of my earnings, one doubting Thomas (or probably an hater) asked me to make a video.

I wouldn't have gone this far to provide proof, but I don't want his comments to cast demoralize newbies who might think making money online is impossible.

Even though the guy challenged me to make a video. I did, but because I couldn't figure out a way to blur out sensitive information from the video, I gave up, and resorted to showing detailed screenshots instead.

See the screenshots below.

After uploading the images, I'll reveal my Adsense earning tips for free.

Guy you own n......finder, guy, I am a huge fan of your blog, in fact it was one of my motivation in the world of blogging. I wish I can connect with you to get more ideas and learn from you
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by InvisibleB: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2018
@kelvinnaira Please i am still expecting your reply. I repeated my request above as you requested. Thanks
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by kelvinnaira: 1:14am On Oct 14, 2018
hassinho707:
Kelvinnaira all d way.... please, how do I increase my CPC....i write using high CPC paying keywords but Adsense displays low paying ads on my site. Is there any way I can make them to place ads where one can get higher amount per click?

Please, help!
Its not about the high CPC keyword bro. Thats where we get it all wrong.
ITS ABOUT AUDIENCE INTEREST.

Even if your site is a humor site, a person who has been making research on "insurance" will get an insurance advert displayed to him or her and if there is a click, you get the whole benefit.

The key is to get traffic, and get them from reasonable countries with high paying advertisers.

Dont kill yourself over high cpc keywords, instead do keywords that you can rank for/get readers from corresponding countries.. Adsense is an interest based display ad using cookies to serve adverts.

2 Likes

Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by kelvinnaira: 1:32am On Oct 14, 2018
InvisibleB:

I want to be able to make a site that has CPC of $2 at least.I saw this your screen shot below and marveled. My site CPC is $0.08 and RPM $0.50 in health niche. I want to also know how to target he right audience and get a high number of clicks from few page views like in he screenshot. Bro please link me to the materials and the place/website where you learnt this/got this knowledge from, I beg show me the way. How long did it take you to get to this level? Thanks
Seen and answered.

2 Likes

Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by hassinho707(m): 4:05am On Oct 14, 2018
kelvinnaira:

Its not about the high CPC keyword bro. Thats where we get it all wrong.
ITS ABOUT AUDIENCE INTEREST.

Even if your site is a humor site, a person who has been making research on "insurance" will get an insurance advert displayed to him or her and if there is a click, you get the whole benefit.

The key is to get traffic, and get them from reasonable countries with high paying advertisers.

Dont kill yourself over high cpc keywords, instead do keywords that you can rank for/get readers from corresponding countries.. Adsense is an interest based display ad using cookies to serve adverts.
Thanks so much
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by InvisibleB: 5:30am On Oct 14, 2018
@kelvinnaira Thank you very much. I have copied it. Now trying to digest. I am grateful. Happy sunday
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
webincomeplus:
Here's the site stats page. Doubting Thomases, note the date and time in the screenshot.

@OP, is that not N.....finder.com ?

Nice traffic.
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Help Needed. Assuming I Have An Online CBT Practice Site. A Student Practice A Test Worth Of 50 questions. Do AdSense count each ques a student load as page view?
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by bobojoshua(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
jovialportal:
Help Needed. Assuming I Have An Online CBT Practice Site. A Student Practice A Test Worth Of 50 questions. Do AdSense count each ques a student load as page view?
No, if the 50 questions is on same page.
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by bobojoshua(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
jovialportal:
check your mailbox boss.
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
bobojoshua:
No, if the 50 questions is on same page.
What if i include ads within the ques as in attach the ad as footer or header to the ques.
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by bobojoshua(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
jovialportal:
What if i include ads within the ques as in attach the ad as footer or header to the ques.
Sorry boss, does the page reloads after answering each of the 50 questions?
Please, check your mailbox for my reply.
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
bobojoshua:
Msg replied. the site has the look and feel of myschool.ng
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by bobojoshua(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
jovialportal:
Msg replied. the site has the look and feel of myschool.ng
msg replied.
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by bobojoshua(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
bobojoshua:
Boss, if the answer to this question is yes, 50 questions= 50 pageviews.
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by iwriterng(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
The skepticism on this thread explains why most Nigerians are poor.

This is why I rarely sell course to Nigerians.

Their unbelieving mind would not make the process work for them.
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by KingstonDome: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
@ webincomeplus...Please is your blog targeted at Nigerians only..I mean Search Console targeting or is it unlisted?
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by MRGRACE(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
ok
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by MRGRACE(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Unverified Nigerian Google adsense acc for sale ..call 07060945564 if interested...
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by EmmaJnr1: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2020
webincomeplus:
Here's my Adsense dashboard on PC. Note the date and time on my PC (bottom right corner).
is your blog WordPress or from blogger. between the two, which would u recommend or is cheaper
Re: My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) by Ahumanbeing: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
webincomeplus:

I never knew hate can cause blindness. LOL! I actually uploaded the dashboard of the Adsense on my Google Account. Scroll up and open your eyes clearly this time.

Then cry foul once again!
Bro, Please can I have you Ebook? I'm a beginner in this path and I like your finesse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Unsubscribe The Whatsapp Plan On Airtel / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.