Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Between Fish Processing (smoking) And Fish Farming (raising To Table Size) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Fish Processing (smoking) And Fish Farming (raising To Table Size) (1105 Views)

More Than A Fund-raising Tool. Other Reasons Why You Need A Business Plan. / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / WHO Rejects Cigarette Manufacturer’s $960m Anti-smoking Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Fish Processing (smoking) And Fish Farming (raising To Table Size) by CoolKizzy(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Hello people, please help me make a choice, experts in the house, between Fish processing (smoking) and Fish farming (Raising to Table size) which is more profitable and more marketable. I have the capital to invest in just one of these, which would you advise I go into.
Are there market for smoked fish? I need professional advice please.
Re: Between Fish Processing (smoking) And Fish Farming (raising To Table Size) by Dekadet(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
CoolKizzy:
Hello people, please help me make a choice, experts in the house, between Fish processing (smoking) and Fish farming (Raising to Table size) which is more profitable and more marketable. I have the capital to invest in just one of these, which would you advise I go into.
Are there market for smoked fish? I need professional advice please.
I think both are very lucrative. so why not do both, do u know that when you dry very well and package in cartons you can even export. I have lots of eBook manuals of cat fish production and cat fish feed making + feed making software, fish disease, drugs to cure different fish diseases and best pond management practices for high yield. sold my catfishes at 4 and half a month though not all were up to 2kg but I made huge profit they were over 420 at 700/kg. do the math.
Re: Between Fish Processing (smoking) And Fish Farming (raising To Table Size) by Dekadet(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
harvesting day shot

Re: Between Fish Processing (smoking) And Fish Farming (raising To Table Size) by CoolKizzy(m): 12:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Dekadet:

I think both are very lucrative. so why not do both, do u know that when you dry very well and package in cartons you can even export. I have lots of eBook manuals of cat fish production and cat fish feed making + feed making software, fish disease, drugs to cure different fish diseases and best pond management practices for high yield. sold my catfishes at 4 and half a month though not all were up to 2kg but I made huge profit they were over 420 at 700/kg. do the math.

please can you help me with the manuals you talked about?
Re: Between Fish Processing (smoking) And Fish Farming (raising To Table Size) by Dekadet(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2017
CoolKizzy:

please can you help me with the manuals you talked about?
not free though, I paid for training and materials in 2016. and I must say it was worth it .are u on whatsapp? chat me up
Re: Between Fish Processing (smoking) And Fish Farming (raising To Table Size) by CoolKizzy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dekadet:
not free though, I paid for training and materials in 2016. and I must say it was worth it .are u on whatsapp? chat me up

ok sir, the export part of it, is it practicable? are there bottle necks?
Re: Between Fish Processing (smoking) And Fish Farming (raising To Table Size) by Dekadet(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=CoolKizzy post=62281089]

ok sir, the export part of it, is it practicable? are there bottle necks? [/quote
yeah but with this government, I don't think there will be any hitches all there is, is that you product meets standard.

(1) (Reply)

Ease Of Doing Business Documentary Screening by Federal Ministry of Trade / I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) / Safest Solution For Your Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.