Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube (1882 Views)

How I Made Money From Social Media. / Want To Know By Accident Used Face Recognition? / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by edujoy(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2017
I have this software I have been selling online for some years now so I decided to create a video on YouTube to enhance the sales of my software. At first the sales were not as I expected. I read all there was to read about traffic but most of them were (and are still) trash. I made up my mind to understand how YouTube traffic works and just when I was about to give up, my views jumped ( so did my sales).

Now to the main gist. When my views got to 10,000, I got a message from Youtube asking me to join the YouTube partner program. At first, I did not really take it serious until I got to 50,000 Youtube views. My wife suggested I join the partner program since I will not be paying money to join. I did and attached is the payment so far (even with very limited videos and an unpopular niche).

I started looking at this payment history and a business idea started growing in me. I still make sales from my software and I also still make money from YouTube (though small because I have a few videos). I started following people like PEWDIEPIE who make millions of dollars annually vlogging ( I realized it is so called). I know I can do this but my challenge is the content.

So I am making an offer: If you have educational videos, entertainment videos, interesting videos etc and you can generate these videos from time to time, contact me so we can partner as I have mastered how to drive massive traffic to Youtube videos.

Alternatively, I can train anyone who owns ( or have access to) original quality content in exchange for a quantity of content ( If you don't have content, you are on your own)

Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by edujoy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Who is with me? I think video blogging is one of the ways to make money online with almost no capital needed.

Get in touch, lets partner

1 Like

Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by ojulari131(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
pls im interested sir... kindly send me ur contact...thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by proudly9ja(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
What's your Youtube ID?

1 Like

Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by edujoy(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2017
ojulari131:
pls im interested sir... kindly send me ur contact...thanks

Great. Check my signature
Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by Agunne: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
edujoy:
I have this software I have been selling online for some years now so I decided to create a video on YouTube to enhance the sales of my software. At first the sales were not as I expected. I read all there was to read about traffic but most of them were (and are still) trash. I made up my mind to understand how YouTube traffic works and just when I was about to give up, my views jumped ( so did my sales).

Now to the main gist. When my views got to 10,000, I got a message from Youtube asking me to join the YouTube partner program. At first, I did not really take it serious until I got to 50,000 Youtube views. My wife suggested I join the partner program since I will not be paying money to join. I did and attached is the payment so far (even with very limited videos and an unpopular niche).

I started looking at this payment history and a business idea started growing in me. I still make sales from my software and I also still make money from YouTube (though small because I have a few videos). I started following people like PEWDIEPIE who make millions of dollars annually vlogging ( I realized it is so called). I know I can do this but my challenge is the content.

So I am making an offer: If you have educational videos, entertainment videos, interesting videos etc and you can generate these videos from time to time, contact me so we can partner as I have mastered how to drive massive traffic to Youtube videos.

Alternatively, I can train anyone who owns ( or have access to) original quality content in exchange for a quantity of content ( If you don't have content, you are on your own)

Nice
Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by cooldude62(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
proudly9ja:
What's your Youtube ID?
Why ignoring this question?
Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by clementjava: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
HE HAS ANSWERED YOU.
BUT LET ME HELP YOU IF YOU CAN NOT DO IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_unMZGffcM
Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by Agunne: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
I am in
Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by edujoy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
cooldude62:

Why ignoring this question?

Here is another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwT2zqPqWU0

High probability trading in 3 easy steps
Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by africanman85: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
I have contents
Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by markbenny(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
edujoy:

why not teach us instead so God will bless you instead of asking for our videos for you to promote. I can teach you how to create your own videos easily too without much resources. simply create a blog post even if it's on a free , and then use the post url and convert the post to a video, and few images and optimize, you have you video ready for upload
Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by Danyl(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
markbenny:

why not teach us instead so God will bless you instead of asking for our videos for you to promote. I can teach you how to create your own videos easily too without much resources. simply create a blog post even if it's on a free , and then use the post url and convert the post to a video, and few images and optimize, you have you video ready for upload

pls how do you do that? you use a website to create the video or a tool?
am interested in this.
Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by Kingslaw(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
markbenny:

Will b really interested in this.
How can I do it?
Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2017
markbenny:

I'm interested too
Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by africanman85: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2017
markbenny:

I am interested too
Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by billpete89: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Am in
Re: How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube by edujoy(m): 6:40am On Dec 07, 2017
billpete89:
Am in

Sorry I saw this late

Let me know what videos you can create

(1) (Reply)

10 Low Cost Business Ideas You Can Start With 100000 Naira Or Less / Contact For Coca Cola / Brewery Depot / Make Daily Profit Of 10% To 25% From Sport Betting (put The Odd In Your Favour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.